AT-TE etc up for auction!

Reaction score
The next three AF ships are up for auction on e-bay, location Japan. Hopefully we will be seeing these soon. Go to e-bay and search "AT-TE" and it should come up. The Solar Sailer looks small- probably will not hold any figures. Still cam't wait for the AT-TE

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the head up, I saw the auction and they look great. Finally some new plastic for AOTC, I want to get both, but I'll probably have to mail order as I'm from outside US. If anyone knows when and where these 2 can be ordered, please post a message some time.

These are THE toys I've been waiting for since May.

Reaction score
They look excellent! Hope to see them in stores asap.

Reaction score
I think this wave is like the Falcon/X-wing/TIE wave in that it has no figures included.

I was wondering if the new AOTC vehicles will even have a place to put figures? I read a rumor a while back that Hasbro was considering re-introducing the AF-scaled figs in 2003 and it would be great to be able to retroactively pair them with the Solar Sailor and AT-TE. Wish I could remember where I read that....

Reaction score
I thought dates were end of year 2002, sort of december time
but not sure
anyone else know???

Reaction score
Anyway I hope to see them very soon. The AT-TE is extraordinary... I'm sorry that they don't have any small figures with them. It would have been nice to see 1 or 2 clone troopers in there.

Reaction score
It's only logical that they'll be about $10, just like the last wave. I don't see a random price hike on the horizon...

Reaction score
Originally posted by rebelkiller:
i wonder what the next series will be. Maybe a gunship? How about the star destroyer that was never made?[/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">I heard a rumor of the Gunship for early next year, but since I haven't heard anything about that in a while it was probably never more than a rumor. As for the Star Destroyer, I too would like to see it, but at least we had the Collector Fleet version.

[ 09-14-2002, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: short4astormtrooper ]

Reaction score
Well I cant wait to get the AT-TE, I will have to wait to see the solar sailer before I decide on that one. These should sell really well. i wonder what the next series will be. Maybe a gunship? How about the star destroyer that was never made?

Reaction score
A gunship would so neat
wow
hope they do make it
include a few mini clones
are any of the action fleet getting little figures??

Reaction score
No vehicles are going to come with figures as of yet. However, SSG reported that Hasbro is considering releasing figure packs (similar to those Target packs perhaps), so hopefully we will get some figures. I think it sucks to have to pay extra to get what should come with AF vehicles in the first place. On the other hand, I have two kids, and it might be nice to get extra figures to replace ones that might get lost without having to buy the whole vehicle again.

Reaction score
Isnt it strange that we have no idea what will be in the next assortment. I know we havent had a major show lately for Hasbro to do any previews but still. I doubt this will be the end, everything is selling really well in my area.

Reaction score
We've already had a preview of the third wave. Confirmed are the AT-AT (picture here) and Snowspeeder (picture here), and Slave 1 popped up on a rumor list at Galactic Hunter
(right here).

So I'd guess that's our next wave.

R.Bob

[ 09-15-2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Resurrection Bob ]

Reaction score
I think the next wave is only the Snow Speeder and AT-AT- 3 each to a case of 6- I don't remeber where I read that, but I hope Hasbro proves me wrong. I want something new!!!!

Dax

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the actual wave breakdown but recently at a Star Walking convention in Sydney we showed boxed samples of the AT-AT, Naboo Fighter, Snowspeeder, Solar Sailer and AT-TE. I would assume that these are wave 2 and 3 of the Action Fleet range but I don't know which vehicle belongs to which assortment.

The paint job on the AT-AT was pretty average I thought but the rest were very well done. The Solar Sailer looks very cool but the stand out piece is definately the AT-TE. It has rotating laser cannons all over it and is just pure Star Wars joy

Reaction score
Wow, I dont know how I missed this list. Are the at-at and snowspeeder repaints again? I understand doing repaints but please Hasbro mix them in with new stuff also. There was a movie released this year, the designers cant possibly be stumped for ideas. Oh well guess I need to be glad I get an at-te.

G

If it wasn't for these repaints, I would have never had known about these cool ships. I love the 3 3/4 figures but I never wanted to spend the money and have to woory about the room the vehicles take up. So Hasbro can do all the repaints it wants, but I do agree new ones need to be put in now. Especially if they want to attract more new collectors.

Reaction score
Now that I realize how many ships etc. there were in AOTC I am more interested in AF. No way will Hasbro make most of these for 3 3/4 figures. So, AF is my only hope. I am interested the AT-TE and any AOTC products they might produce in the future. I can't understand why they did not include the small figures. That was stupid IMO!