AT-ST with pilot

Reaction score
These have been hitting ROSS lately @ $14.99. Saw some in CA before the weekend. Boxes are in uncommonly great condition if you're a MIB collector.

Reaction score
Bit of a weird question here...

I ordered this set a couple of days ago and then spent some time looking up info on AT-STs and Drivers made over the years, before my parcel showed up. I distinctly remember coming across an image of an AT-ST driver (K-mart vintage sculpt) with a greenish grey holster on his left hip that fit his E11. I also remember the holster was wider than a Stormtrooper's black gun holder, more like Indiana Jones' satchel.

After receiving the set and discovering the figure lacked this feature, I looked up all released drivers again to discover none ever had this feature. Did I dream this up? Did I come across a custom figure? Do the onscreen drivers even have these holsters?

In a similar vein, why do many previous versions lack the suspenders that the K-mart release introduced? Don't all onscreen drivers have them?

Reaction score
Bit of a weird question here...

I ordered this set a couple of days ago and then spent some time looking up info on AT-STs and Drivers made over the years, before my parcel showed up. I distinctly remember coming across an image of an AT-ST driver (K-mart vintage sculpt) with a greenish grey holster on his left hip that fit his E11. I also remember the holster was wider than a Stormtrooper's black gun holder, more like Indiana Jones' satchel.

After receiving the set and discovering the figure lacked this feature, I looked up all released drivers again to discover none ever had this feature. Did I dream this up? Did I come across a custom figure? Do the onscreen drivers even have these holsters?
You may have been thinking about this guy:

In a similar vein, why do many previous versions lack the suspenders that the K-mart release introduced? Don't all onscreen drivers have them?
The suspenders are actually the seatbelts from the At-St. This picture really shows that:

Reaction score
Thanks for replying.
Huh, hadn't thought of the Scanning Crew. These share no parts wit the AT-ST Driver sculpt though, right?
Those are the seatbelts?! A shame they're so hard to remove, then.

Reaction score
Local Ross got another shipment...about 3 more. I'm thinking about how much a good chuck of these were possibly reserved for Walmart dot com orders that didn't get fulfilled which may address the limited in-store availability.

Reaction score
Thanks for replying.
Huh, hadn't thought of the Scanning Crew. These share no parts wit the AT-ST Driver sculpt though, right?
Those are the seatbelts?! A shame they're so hard to remove, then.
Yeah, I think it's a different mold but they look similar so that's why I was thinking you may have thought of them.

Reaction score
Picked up a couple at my local Ross. With the 2 I got from Walmart several months ago I'm wondering what to do with 4 AT-ST's. :awesome: I definitely want to play around with weathering, etc. At the very least I can have 2 fully manned vehicles.

Reaction score
Has anyone got a fix or suggestion for loose legs, i have two of these and one stands with no issue the other one seems to be very forward heavy and the shoulder joints of the leg are very flimsy, i'm stuck thinking about someway to stand it up with something underneath but it doesn't work for my display :(

Thanks.

Reaction score
Scapping crew had small heads and large feet, they kinda are silly proportioned. The AT-ST pilots were made very large bodied, when next to eachother they seem kinda weird at times,lol.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I got one at Ross today; I don't even need another, but I couldn't pass up $10!

Reaction score
I've been seeing this pretty frequently at Ross when I have gone looking for other things. And to think I was excited to get one for $30 and have it ring up for $15! Then Ross had them for $10 now DD's for $6....if I hold out will Hasbro give me $5 to take one home?!?!?! This is an excellent vehicle and well worth adding to any collection.

Reaction score
$5.99? That is crazy. I've been waiting for Walmart.ca to drop the price from $80 and they finally did... and it's $50. I was hoping to score one for $30 or under.
We never get those insane prices you guys get in the US.

Reaction score
Looking back, I can't believe I bought this for $60 when it came out. In my defense, I did not own an AT-ST and didn't know these would be discounted as much as they were. I did end up picking up a second at $15.

I didn't make the same mistake though with TVC TIE.

Reaction score
Found this at Ross today for ten bucks. I can't say for sure if they dug up an old case from the back or got another shipment, as they also had more of the Rogue One six inch three-packs, which hadn't been there in almost a year.

I don't collect 3.75" anymore, really, but I've always liked AT-STs yet somehow only had a partially mangled vintage one. I am thus quite excited to add this to my desk.

Reaction score
Found ANOTHER one of these at Ross again for only $7.99.
Couldn’t pass on it for doing a detail & weathered custom...

Bored out the main gun barrels & concussion grenade launcher tubes

Someone left muddy boot prints

Reaction score
Found ANOTHER one of these at Ross again for only $7.99.
Couldn’t pass on it for doing a detail & weathered custom...

Bored out the main gun barrels & concussion grenade launcher tubes

Someone left muddy boot prints

Seeing these images, make me want this even more, even though I don't collect this scale ... but I'm sure shipping it to Denmark would be a bit costly