AT-ST with pilot

Reaction score
I also snagged two for $15 today, they're definitely openers, which is fine because that's what I wanted.

Reaction score
Just hit $30.00 at my local Walmart. I already have the first Walmart exclusive release from a few years ago. Unless this thing hits around the $15.00 range, I don't really see a need to buy another.

My store had them down to $15.00 yesterday. Broke down and picked one up. I've got one on each side of my Ewok Village now.

Reaction score
I have two of these nut heck, for $15 I'd grab as many as possible. Too bad Hasbro didn't make them available here.

Reaction score
I had my sister grab a $15 one since she commutes to another town for work. The only Walmart that has them locally is still keeping them at the $59 price.

Reaction score
Old question - still looking for a Chewbacca that will fit in this. I have virtually every Chewbacca, aside from the dumbed-down 5POA of recent years, but nothing fits. Anybody had luck with Porg-conservationist Chewie, or another release?

Reaction score
I opened the one I got from Ross for 22 bucks last night.I do like it but I refused to pay 60 for it though.
I got it several months ago at full price, and I am still pissed off. Doesn't fit any of my modern Chewies, and the joints are still a little weak.

Reaction score
I checked Brickseek to see if any in my area had dropped to the $15 or $16 that I've seen people posting about. Most of the stores in my area still have these at full price. But when I scanned one on the WalMart app in store it came up at $36. And WalMart cashiers will price match WalMart.com without a fuss. It's not quite the sub $20 bargain, but a lot better than the original price at which this exclusive was offered.

Reaction score
I bought a second one tonight for $15. I'm pissed at myself for even buying one at the original $60 price, but I never owned an AT-ST at the time.

I still think these should have come with 2 figures.

Reaction score
I checked Brickseek to see if any in my area had dropped to the $15 or $16 that I've seen people posting about. Most of the stores in my area still have these at full price. But when I scanned one on the WalMart app in store it came up at $36. And WalMart cashiers will price match WalMart.com without a fuss. It's not quite the sub $20 bargain, but a lot better than the original price at which this exclusive was offered.
Do you have the Sku number. Brickseek's Sku finder sucks.

Reaction score
One Walmart around my area that still has some left is still sticking with the original price.

Reaction score
picked up 2 of them from my Walmart for $5.00 each. boxes were barely hanging together and the plastic was ripped beyond repair but still $10.00 for two of these beasts is well worth it

Reaction score
My one walmart still has one left full price, the other has 3 left dropped down to $30 finally so I picked it up. I don't want to risk losing it by being too cheap. If it does hit $15 I'll buy another to keep boxed.

Reaction score
Correction, it is at $15 as well. I wonder how low this can go?
I think they will move at $15. I actually just stopped by my local WM at lunch today to return the $30 AT-ST I bought last week and picked up 2 at $15. It seemed like half the stock was gone. I'd estimate 6 gone when there were about 12 in total last week.

Reaction score
Yeah if you check the stores be sure and scan the AT-ST, Some are still marked high but ring up at $15.00. Good Luck everyone.

Reaction score
Yeah if you check the stores be sure and scan the AT-ST, Some are still marked high but ring up at $15.00. Good Luck everyone.
Both stores I went to had them marked higher, but scanned for $15. I did not get another, but I might if I get an itch. There are still plenty to be had.

Reaction score
I picked-up one more. I had gone WM with the intent of buying a few Trench Coat Hans for $4, and I saw the last At-St on the shelf, so I went with 1 trench Han, a Force Awaken Han and an AT-ST. I was surprised had one in stock, I've been watching them disappear over the last few days on Brickseek

Reaction score
I picked-up one more. I had gone WM with the intent of buying a few Trench Coat Hans for $4, and I saw the last At-St on the shelf, so I went with 1 trench Han, a Force Awaken Han and an AT-ST. I was surprised had one in stock, I've been watching them disappear over the last few days on Brickseek
Lucky, I haven't found either Han at any of my local stores.

Reaction score
Wow, I finally got this to stand up. It's awkward and awful-looking, but we're on six days with no fall!