AT-ST with pilot

Reaction score
My memory is starting to fail me but I could have sworn I saw a retailed (not Walmart) starting to sell these for $30ish. Can't remember who though. Entertainment Earth? BBTS?

Reaction score
based on this thread, plenty of people have had trouble getting them to stand up. It's easy to see why lots of people have passed on it. It's a toy that doesn't work.
The problem with all of the modern AT-ST's is that the legs are articulated, unlike the Vintage version. The articulation does not work, and it's very frustrating trying to stand these up. And, when you finally get them to stand (after a lot of effort), they don't look right - and, they can never stand up properly anyway. I've unloaded the ones I had because I really hated these toys. Hasbro tried to improve on the original sculpt, and failed miserably.

The Vintage/POTF2 AT-ST & the much newer Rebels AT-DP don't have articulated legs - which is fine, because they look great & can stand up properly.

Reaction score
You cant play and man-handle this toy vehicle like you could the old Kenner AT-ST, which is a major con. Its a stationary display piece for sure, which does suck as the fun/play value nose dives, especially for kids . Even stationary on a shelf unit you risk the legs giving way if ground shakes or one walks too hard or drop something heavy that causes a vibration strong enough to topple it. The cab is also quite bulky and heavy, especially fully loaded with two figures, that further stresses the legs and limits articulation prospects.

Reaction score
Mine has been standing for who knows how long with two pilots inside. I must have gotten lucky with the joints on mine.

Reaction score
my local Walmart put it back up to full price of $69.99 :( I got excited when I spotted 10 of these in the clearance section but they all rang up at full price... a few months ago they were blowing these out $25.00 each

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
my local Walmart put it back up to full price of $69.99 :( I got excited when I spotted 10 of these in the clearance section but they all rang up at full price... a few months ago they were blowing these out $25.00 each
That's luck for back then... none of the walmarts here ever came down from the full price of $59.99 here. I'd love to pick up a 2nd if they would drop it some.

Reaction score
BigBadToyStore is offering a preorder on these for $24.99/ea with a January 2018 ship date, just a head's up.

Reaction score
They're standing still at Walmart for the $59.99. If there is a sale I may buy them up as I hate leaving them there.

Reaction score
They're standing still at Walmart for the $59.99. If there is a sale I may buy them up as I hate leaving them there.
Considering the price has been ramped up by about 15 dollars from what it was when I got mine back when the Legacy Collection was released I can leave it myself with a clear mind at least. 59.99 is just too friggin much for that. As said, BBTS has it marked down to 24.99 or so, but shipments don't arrive until January 2018. Link for those that want it: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/65211

I'm hoping the price holds on BBTS until about January or February when I might be able to snag it. Toy collecting on the holidays is always a bit tricky anyways for me. Would be nice to get it for about 30 bucks considering that my Legacy Collection one I got was marked down to like 39.99 when I got it, but unfortunately that one's legs broke due to the flimsy plastic used for it I'm guessing. I hope the Black Series one is 100 times sturdier than what that thing was.

Reaction score
Maybe certain stores in certain states or areas, around me they're still the 59.

Reaction score
Surprised and glad to see BBTS got them in, none of the Wal-Marts around here ever stocked the AT-ST.

Reaction score
I bought two last week at Walmart, they were marked down to $30.00.

Reaction score
I have 4 in storage and one BS on display alongside my two K-mart TVC versions. I am tempted to go around different local Walmart's and buy them if they're all down to $30. For that price can't resist.

Reaction score
Just hit $30.00 at my local Walmart. I already have the first Walmart exclusive release from a few years ago. Unless this thing hits around the $15.00 range, I don't really see a need to buy another.

kk1

Reaction score
Finally been waiting for this at my Walmart for over a year, 2 left in the clearance aisle today, stickered for $30 but scanned the and they were $15 :)