AT-ST Raider w/Klatoonian Warrior (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
The 25% off was in my account today, but wasn't yesterday, so I was able to order him for $49.49.
I'm looking for it again. I've been hoping that it pops up in my account all week. I had to re-establish my dormant account.

Reaction score
Discount shows when I log in. Got fingers crossed "duckboat" will be orderable there b4 discount expires.

Reaction score
Same as other folks...I did not see the 25% off toy offer under my offers yesterday, but I do see it today. Tempted at $50.

Reaction score
This thing was so cool in The Mandalorian, so after passing it up multiple times prior to the episode I went ahead and ordered it today through Toys"R"us today as it was slightly discounted. Gotta figure out a way to put a red light in the cabin.

Reaction score
Imagine if this recycled story was in one of the new movies?
You mean the way TFA copied the broad strokes of ANH?

I do like this show, but this episode was the weakest so far for me. Still enjoyed it, but it was a little more colour-by-numbers. I'm still excited for the second half.

Reaction score
I do like this show, but this episode was the weakest so far for me. Still enjoyed it, but it was a little more colour-by-numbers. I'm still excited for the second half.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills reading all of the negative comments about this last episode. It was easily the best of the four. We got some really nice character development and I loved the way they made the AT-ST seem like a mythical beast. They gave it personality. If you want bleak shows there's always The Walking Dead, but Star Wars is supposed to be a little more lighthearted and this last one actually felt more like Star Wars. I hope the rest of the season goes more in this direction.

Reaction score
Fortunately this came in a regular box instead of those window boxes, otherwise it would probably be torn pretty bad by the time it's in the right price range. lol

The best Price I have seen is wiht he 25% coupon as well as the sale price, we may not see much better as it was probably a very limited run.

Reaction score
The best Price I have seen is wiht he 25% coupon as well as the sale price, we may not see much better as it was probably a very limited run.
That's what's been said about the last three VC vehicles and every single one has ended up in the $20 range and readily available. Even Jabba's Palace playset is working its way down to that price. This AT-ST may be the exception, we'll just have to see what happens post-Christmas, but I can see this ending up sub-$30.

Reaction score
ClanVizla and lister—
You both make very good points about “borrowing from the already borrowed “.

Also, most hardcore fans know when/what era the show is taking place (and even though I felt that the walker may have been better used in another character’s hands), ClanVizsla makes a good point about the AT-ST being in the hands of random farm bandits & how it goes to further show what type of state the Empire is in at this point.