AT-ST Raider w/Klatoonian Warrior (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
The 25% off was in my account today, but wasn't yesterday, so I was able to order him for $49.49.
I'm looking for it again. I've been hoping that it pops up in my account all week. I had to re-establish my dormant account.

Reaction score
Discount shows when I log in. Got fingers crossed "duckboat" will be orderable there b4 discount expires.

Reaction score
Same as other folks...I did not see the 25% off toy offer under my offers yesterday, but I do see it today. Tempted at $50.

Reaction score
This thing was so cool in The Mandalorian, so after passing it up multiple times prior to the episode I went ahead and ordered it today through Toys"R"us today as it was slightly discounted. Gotta figure out a way to put a red light in the cabin.

Reaction score
Imagine if this recycled story was in one of the new movies?
You mean the way TFA copied the broad strokes of ANH?

I do like this show, but this episode was the weakest so far for me. Still enjoyed it, but it was a little more colour-by-numbers. I'm still excited for the second half.

Reaction score
I do like this show, but this episode was the weakest so far for me. Still enjoyed it, but it was a little more colour-by-numbers. I'm still excited for the second half.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills reading all of the negative comments about this last episode. It was easily the best of the four. We got some really nice character development and I loved the way they made the AT-ST seem like a mythical beast. They gave it personality. If you want bleak shows there's always The Walking Dead, but Star Wars is supposed to be a little more lighthearted and this last one actually felt more like Star Wars. I hope the rest of the season goes more in this direction.

GNT

Reaction score
It was nice to see the AT-ST feel like a "threat" with the glowing red windows/inside.

Reaction score
Any new coupons or discounts on the toy? I'm still holding out.

Reaction score
I loved seeing this pop up in the show. I'm sorry I ever doubted you, AT-ST. :)
I'm happy I picked one up on sale a while back.

Reaction score
Fortunately this came in a regular box instead of those window boxes, otherwise it would probably be torn pretty bad by the time it's in the right price range. lol

The best Price I have seen is wiht he 25% coupon as well as the sale price, we may not see much better as it was probably a very limited run.

Reaction score
The best Price I have seen is wiht he 25% coupon as well as the sale price, we may not see much better as it was probably a very limited run.
That's what's been said about the last three VC vehicles and every single one has ended up in the $20 range and readily available. Even Jabba's Palace playset is working its way down to that price. This AT-ST may be the exception, we'll just have to see what happens post-Christmas, but I can see this ending up sub-$30.

Reaction score
ClanVizla and lister—
You both make very good points about “borrowing from the already borrowed “.

Also, most hardcore fans know when/what era the show is taking place (and even though I felt that the walker may have been better used in another character’s hands), ClanVizsla makes a good point about the AT-ST being in the hands of random farm bandits & how it goes to further show what type of state the Empire is in at this point.

Reaction score
That's what's been said about the last three VC vehicles and every single one has ended up in the $20 range and readily available. Even Jabba's Palace playset is working its way down to that price. This AT-ST may be the exception, we'll just have to see what happens post-Christmas, but I can see this ending up sub-$30.
Agreed. But Best Buy generally buys less volume than Walmart does. And we all know Best Buy is always much higher on "Collectibles".
Also by the time this does see a major decrease in price, I suspect the condition will be less desirable. Especially for those MIB collectors.

In my experience by the time it's down to half price it's no longer available "online" or at my local stores.

Reaction score
Hopefully Amazon keeps restocking these, looks like they are out now. I held off knowing i'd have $20 in points next week and as of this morning they aren't available :(

Reaction score
i'd be fine with a few sound effects for the razor crest. engine and blaster sounds, that's about it.

Flying the BMF around your living room with the rear blue engines lit up along with engine sound effect is pretty fun. Not that i'd ever do that sort of thing.

Sound clips from the movie do absolutely nothing for me tho.

Reaction score
Dialog, IMO, is cool sounding. I have a few of the Hallmark Ornaments, Vader & Leia in corridor, Leia Boushh, and Vader Obi-Wan duel in hangar. All have sound chips. My thinking was for teh Barge, having C3PO doing his speech. And a Jabba laugh or two along with maybe a blaster and for teh finale an explosion. IDK, call me cooky.

Ships are best when they limit to a few blaster sounds and engine firing.

Reaction score
I received mine today. I have not assembled it, but I did open the box to have a look and it's looks sharp! Really nice paint job. What have you guys been doing to install a red light in the cabin?

Reaction score
I never got the 25% offer on my rewards account either. My offers were for Camera accessories and a TV wall mount. I think it's based on what you buy, and I've never bought a toy from Best Buy.

Reaction score
Managed to get mine (Open Box, Excellent Condition) for $48 shipped.
Was $60, minus $15 discounts that I had with My Best Buy Rewards...the price will keep dropping...

Reaction score
I found something that works pretty good for a red light so I thought I'd share.

The light is called the Spotlit and is made by a company called Nite Ize. It is a small red LED in a waterproof housing. I purchased it at an outdoor adventure store I frequent called Cabela's.

USA: https://www.cabelas.com/product/NITE-IZE-SPOTLIT-CLIP-LIGHT/2726977.uts?slotId=3
Canada: https://www.cabelas.ca/product/73781/nite-ize-spotlit-led-carabiner-light

The light is fairly easy to take apart. It is meant to come apart so you can change the batteries. Here's what it will look like:

You will only need the light. It turns on the same as in the housing, by pressing the bottom until you hear a click and the light comes on. The batteries sit in between the light and the on/off switch but they're fairly snug so they shouldn't fall out.

The light sits perfectly in between the two seats. For added security you could apply some sticky tack underneath it and it shouldn't go anywhere.

And here's what it looks like in the dark:

Hopefully you guys like my setup. It's simple and cheap. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found something that works pretty good for a red light so I thought I'd share.

The light is called the Spotlit and is made by a company called Nite Ize. It is a small red LED in a waterproof housing. I purchased it at an outdoor adventure store I frequent called Cabela's.

USA: https://www.cabelas.com/product/NITE-IZE-SPOTLIT-CLIP-LIGHT/2726977.uts?slotId=3
Canada: https://www.cabelas.ca/product/73781/nite-ize-spotlit-led-carabiner-light

The light is fairly easy to take apart. It is meant to come apart so you can change the batteries. Here's what it will look like:

You will only need the light. It turns on the same as in the housing, by pressing the bottom until you hear a click and the light comes on. The batteries sit in between the light and the on/off switch but they're fairly snug so they shouldn't fall out.

The light sits perfectly in between the two seats. For added security you could apply some sticky tack underneath it and it shouldn't go anywhere.

I used a set of little Christmas lights from dollar tree, but it’s a little heavy. This looks great!

Attachments

Reaction score

Spotlit LED Carabiner Light - Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019XWU2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BeB.DbWS5XKRZ

Reaction score
Got my Open Box AT-ST w/ Klatooinian Raider.
They literally ship it loose parts in-box, with no packaging, minus the instruction manual (not a big deal)
Was worried some part would be missing, but all intact and in good shape.

Reaction score
Got my Open Box AT-ST w/ Klatooinian Raider.
They literally ship it loose parts in-box, with no packaging, minus the instruction manual (not a big deal)
Was worried some part would be missing, but all intact and in good shape.
I’m eyeing one up. Waiting to see if these drop below 50

Reaction score
Okay so dumb question, but can this be disassembled to fit back into the box? I've only taken the cabin out to play with the red light setup I posted earlier.

Reaction score
Okay so dumb question, but can this be disassembled to fit back into the box? I've only taken the cabin out to play with the red light setup I posted earlier.
Just tried and yes. The legs come off easy enough. The cabin and it’s base are stuck for eternity it appears.

But then I didn’t think Palps would show up in another movie.

Reaction score
Got this awesomeness for Christmas...

A really well done re-hash of the vehicle, plus, the figure is way too cool to pass this up.

I am still completely stumped as to why this was the only reveal of anything from The Mandalorian that came out for TFF back in Oct in 3.75 in scale.

Reaction score
Thank you Hell_Hawk, I just ordered your suggested light for mine! Im not opening my RaiderATST until the light comes in!

Reaction score
Mine finally tumbled. Knocked over a bunch of stuff.
I ought to have looked online for a solution when the first version of this Imperial Wobble Walker was released. Is there a solution that reduces the likelihood for the Walker to do its own stunt work?