AT-ST Raider w/Klatoonian Warrior (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
I picked this up today from Best Buy. Price Tag is a little high but I will say paint apps and deco on vehicle and figure are top notch. Hasbro has been putting out very nice stuff lately..

Skiff
Jabba Palace Playset
X-Wing
AT-ST Raider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where'd ya get the soft goods on the Jawas? They look really good/scaled appropriately

Reaction score
"My lord, is this.. legal?" That sounds a little unscrupulous there buddy.
Probably not - I don't know. I returned the piece of crap in an opened box with all the parts loose and told them it was defective and they shouldn't sell it to anyone else.

I don't feel bad either.

Reaction score
Probably not - I don't know. I returned the piece of crap in an opened box with all the parts loose and told them it was defective and they shouldn't sell it to anyone else.

I don't feel bad either.
Aw, man. I should have just bought the vehicle, taken a hammer to it, removed the figure, and then returned it as "defective" and gotten a full refund.

Reaction score
While that may provide a temporary solution tightening those screws is undoubtedly stripping soft plastic or thin metal around the screw and will collapse upon itself sooner rather than later.

It's a piece of junk that is going back to Best Buy as a defective item without the ****ing figure.

So basically you are thief. Were you raised that way by low life parents or you just became a dishonest scumbag later in life?

Reaction score
Aw, man. I should have just bought the vehicle, taken a hammer to it, removed the figure, and then returned it as "defective" and gotten a full refund.

Some collectors are seriously lacking morals. That's why never tried to sell any of my figures or statues.

Reaction score
Rebelscum are 100% against figure swapping and stealing then returning and any further discussion of it shall be addressed accordingly.
Yea. I'm a terrible person.

Reaction score
Yeah, people do that at Walmart all the time. Buy a lawnmower, go mow your lawn, then return the lawnmower covered in grass clipping and with gas still in the gas tank (which actually is illegal). If the associate working behind the returns counter causes you any problems then just start raising your voice and causing a scene. They'll give you a full refund just to get you out of the store.

This also works with weed eaters, vacuum cleaners, microwave ovens, laptop computers, and all kinds of other high dollar purchases.

Reaction score
So basically you are thief. Were you raised that way by low life parents or you just became a dishonest scumbag later in life?
I wouldn't go that far. The main unit for this item is the AT-ST. Most stores would still cosider it sellable, at a discounted price, with the pack-in figure missing. So it's good that he made sure to specify that the toy was defective, this way it doesn't get resold to someone else.

Some might think this kind of thing hurts Hasbro, but it doesn't. Hasbro got paid for every single AT-ST before the first shipment was even loaded onto a boat to set sail for the US. It really hurts Best Buy more than anything and, at worst, just makes it less likely that Best Buy will carry these kinds of exclusives in the future. Which is fine by me, because I don't like having to travel 120 miles out of my way just on the off chance that my "nearest" Best Buy might have a toy in stock.

Reaction score
Yes, but for your lawn mower ex. the gas is for safety rasons. We were talking about ethics/scruples. Someone could always argue they didn't like the way the mower ran or wanted to upgrade/downgrade certain features. The fact of the matter is that these items came as a set. Some would argue that the main draw for this set is the never before made figure. Especially given this molds track record of being infamous for hardly being able to stand and what not. I understand why he kept it but I don't agree with it. He also invited the conversation by letting it be known here. My opinion on the matter is if you want the figure bad enough then buy it separately/make a trade for it/wait for this to go on sale or wait for a single carded release. I'm no going to name call or question someones upbringing which has already been done but just wanted to say why I thought on the matter. Him, I and you are all apart of this community. We've all been on here for years and I'd like to think that a community wouldn't condone something like this. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life just like everyone else but I've always owned up to them afterwards.

Reaction score
Yes, but for your lawn mower ex. the gas is for safety rasons. We were talking about ethics/scruples. Someone could always argue they didn't like the way the mower ran or wanted to upgrade/downgrade certain features. The fact of the matter is that these items came as a set. Some would argue that the main draw for this set is the never before made figure. Especially given this molds track record of being infamous for hardly being able to stand and what not. I understand why he kept it but I don't agree with it. He also invited the conversation by letting it be known here. My opinion on the matter is if you want the figure bad enough then buy it separately/make a trade for it/wait for this to go on sale or wait for a single carded release. I'm no going to name call or question someones upbringing which has already been done but just wanted to say why I thought on the matter. Him, I and you are all apart of this community. We've all been on here for years and I'd like to think that a community wouldn't condone something like this. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life just like everyone else but I've always owned up to them afterwards.
There is also the mass returns of HDTVs we see every year right after the Super Bowl, some of them with severe physical damage (one TV we got back last February looked like someone had taken an axe to the screen - I guess they were unhappy with the results of the game). Generally, we are not supposed to accept returns on physically damaged electronics, but all the customers have to do is get beligerent and they can have almost whatever they want.

You'd be amazed at what people get away with returning to Walmart. One time we got a trash bag full of dirt that someone claimed was full of unsprouted strawberry seeds and our customer service desk took it back and gave them a gift card for the value of the seeds.

So, in that context, returning a toy that is missing something that could easily be classified as a freebie, bonus item, doesn't seem to be that big of a deal.

Reaction score
Yea. I'm a terrible person.
How does it feel to be a pathetic 50 year old stealing a childrens toy?

Anyway...saw the item today at bestbuy. $79.99 was too steep for something I'm keeping in box just to have a MOC Vintage series 2 collection..maybe some other day when it's on sale.

bac

Reaction score
How does it feel to be a pathetic 50 year old stealing a childrens toy?

Anyway...saw the item today at bestbuy. $79.99 was too steep for something I'm keeping in box just to have a MOC Vintage series 2 collection..maybe some other day when it's on sale.
They'll end up on sale. The trick will be finding a nice box when they're on sale.

Reaction score
They'll end up on sale. The trick will be finding a nice box when they're on sale.
I got another 25% coupon in their toy catalog in the mail. Best part is it's good for 2 uses! One expires i think nov.28th and the other starts December 1st. I used my electronic coupon on the x wing, so i may as well use tjis on the raider AtSt

Reaction score
I REALLY want this figure. But I can't justify $80. I must admit (in a whisper) that I'm hoping Tunghori gets it. Some people have a moral problem with that whole thing as well. I have been expecting Hasbro or eBay or somebody to kibosh those foreign factory guys for decades. I guess it's not a problem? I'll certainly be checking the Tung store every day for the next several months.

Reaction score
Yeah, people do that at Walmart all the time. Buy a lawnmower, go mow your lawn, then return the lawnmower covered in grass clipping and with gas still in the gas tank (which actually is illegal).
Ha! I remember those days from working in claims dept for a retailer. Just recently I heard that someone tried to bring back a Halloween costume 2 days after the 31st! o_O

I'l just sell my AT-ST on ebay, surely someone will want it sans figure. Star Wars is hot right now, is it not?

bac

Reaction score
Opened this day. Love the figure and his gun fits so perfectly into his hand. Can't say that for all TVC figures.

AT-ST still tricky to pose but less so than the previous releases. I was able to get it into a crouched and upright pose fairly quickly.

The paint job is inspired and top-notch.

More Mandalorian TVC, please.

Reaction score
Opened this day. Love the figure and his gun fits so perfectly into his hand. Can't say that for all TVC figures.

AT-ST still tricky to pose but less so than the previous releases. I was able to get it into a crouched and upright pose fairly quickly.

The paint job is inspired and top-notch.

More Mandalorian TVC, please.
Yeah, I hope Hasbro runs with the Mandalorian stuff in the TVC line.

Reaction score
Selling figures exposes you to the dirth bags who will claim your figure arrived to them damaged then return it missing parts for a full refund.
Fortunately, I've never dealt with such dirt bags, so I can't comment on that. Sounds awful. But it doesn't make YOU immoral, which was my point.

Reaction score
A loose Klatooinian sold on eBay last night for $61.00. I might have to buy the whole thing after all...

Reaction score
Love this set, but not for $80 ☹

That being said, I can totally see me kicking myself after it appears in the series, I decide I have to have it, and it can't be found in stories or online anymore.

bac

Reaction score
I am really curious to see how long these hang around. The high price could be partially due to how many Best Buy ordered... i.e. not many in the grand scheme.

One price dip could wipe them out from Best Buy online.

Reaction score
I am really curious to see how long these hang around. The high price could be partially due to how many Best Buy ordered... i.e. not many in the grand scheme.

One price dip could wipe them out from Best Buy online.
I think you're right. The first price dip will wipe these out.

Reaction score
I bought this. I knew I would. I haven't even taken the AT-ST out of the box yet, but I'm loving the Klatooinian. He's currently on a TVC skiff with red-headband Kithaba and dark-headband Kithaba, and, of course, Ellors Madak, who's driving (all my TVC skiffs have Ellors Madaks wearing different hats and vests driving). Hooray for these gangster species like Klatooinians!

Reaction score
Love this set, but not for $80 ☹

That being said, I can totally see me kicking myself after it appears in the series, I decide I have to have it, and it can't be found in stories or online anymore.
it’s on sale for 69.99. I am having a hard time trying to copy and past the link. I know it’s not much of a savings.

Reaction score
But when will we see it on the show? Wouldn’t that be a joke if it was cut and left on the floor?
It felt like it was going to show up during episode 1, but then it didn't. I can't imagine we'll see a lot more Klatooinians during the run of the show. It would suck if the first vehicle and Vintage collection release for the show was cut from the show completely.

Reaction score
You would think that Hasbro based it on an actual in show vehicle as a tie-in to help sell it, because this thing is too costly for one of those "imagined" creations.

Reaction score
It felt like it was going to show up during episode 1, but then it didn't. I can't imagine we'll see a lot more Klatooinians during the run of the show. It would suck if the first vehicle and Vintage collection release for the show was cut from the show completely.
We haven't seen a single Klatooinian in the show yet.

Reaction score
We haven't seen a single Klatooinian in the show yet.
I thought he fought some alongside IG-11 during the big battle scene in episode 1. Maybe I was mistaken. I need to watch the episode again and take a closer look at those dudes he fought.

Reaction score
the AT-ST Raider's foot was in the trailer, it's in the show, it's only been three episodes lol

bac

Reaction score
There is a full body still of the AT-ST Raider in the show in addition to the foot glimpse in the trailer.

The scene is at night and the interior has a red light glow.

Highly doubt it will be cut.

Last edited: