AT-ST Raider w/Klatoonian Warrior (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Not received shipping notice yet but ID Toys updated their FB page stating this should be arriving tomorrow (Friday) so hopefully mine will be here next week. Cant wait!

Reaction score
Not received shipping notice yet but ID Toys updated their FB page stating this should be arriving tomorrow (Friday) so hopefully mine will be here next week. Cant wait!
Hopefully that means Best Buy will be shipping them out soon as well. I'm really impatient for this one...

Reaction score
Even though I have a few AT-STs this one still looks like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Reaction score
I saw on Instagram that this has been sighted in Best Buy stores but it is register-locked until October 31st. I guess that's when they will ship the online orders as well.

bac

Reaction score
I saw on Instagram that this has been sighted in Best Buy stores but it is register-locked until October 31st. I guess that's when they will ship the online orders as well.
I'll be curious to see how many each store get. This could be a quick one shipment and done kind of deal for the holidays. Let's hope not.

Reaction score
Or have store p/u orders ready on 31st or 1st. I would hope if each store is allocated 20 units, for example, they'll send 20 plus how many store p/u's that store has. I chose store p/u w/ eta 1st.

Reaction score
Well, there are ways around that...... :sneaky:
Oh boy, here we go again. How about just preorder it on thier site and select store p/u. That way it'll be "stashed away" for you until release day morally. And if you don't have a credit card, and only pay cash, go use the cash and get a bb gift card before you order it. Or place the order in store w/ the cash. Simple and easy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saw it tonight at Best Buy. They are holding it for me until the 1st.

Reaction score
Were you able to look at it up-close? Just curious how the Klatoonian figure looked in-hand.
The box is a lot smaller than I expected so the image of the figure was no better than what we have seen on line. Still looks good.

bac

Reaction score
Best Buy has a promo going where you get a $25 gift card for Toy category purchases of $100 or more.

Two Raiders or a Raider and a couple figures will get the gift card, that you have to add manually in your shopping cart.

Reaction score
Best Buy has a promo going where you get a $25 gift card for Toy category purchases of $100 or more.

Two Raiders or a Raider and a couple figures will get the gift card, that you have to add manually in your shopping cart.
Thanks for the heads up on this. I ordered the AT-ST, the 6" IG-11, and since I was still 2 pennies short of $100, I threw a Hot Wheels car in there as well.

Reaction score
Just saw close-up pics of the Klatoonian pack-in on another site and am pretty optimistic that we'll eventually see this head slightly re-tooled for a new Barada at some point. Figure looks really good despite it being mostly a kit-bash. The accessories and all the gear he has on is really cool and make it nearly impossible to tell he is using recycled parts.

Reaction score
Bossk's Bounty has a review up on youtube. Said he had difficulty balancing the AT-ST.

Looking at the Klattooinian, does anyone else think that headdress means that Velken Tezeri is coming soon? It looks like it could work for him as well.

Reaction score
True, but if they said, "Of course, he's coming in 2020", then many people might just skip the AT-ST and wait, but you're right, it is difficult to get a straight answer from Hasbro.

Reaction score
I don't know if this is news or not, I'm not really active in 1:18 anymore, but my Best Buy had four of these on the shelf. Which I assume is a full case, and I'd also assume they were register locked anyway. It looked pretty nice. $79.99 is a hefty tag for a new figure and a repaint of a vehicle that BBTS was all but giving away.

Bring on the Blurrg.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it online, and it was $99...so I'll be asking them for the Best Price Match Guarantee when they ask me to pick it up.
I don't know if this is news or not, I'm not really active in 1:18 anymore, but my Best Buy had four of these on the shelf. Which I assume is a full case, and I'd also assume they were register locked anyway. It looked pretty nice. $79.99 is a hefty tag for a new figure and a repaint of a vehicle that BBTS was all but giving away.

Bring on the Blurrg.

Reaction score
Jimmii—
Where was it $99 for pre order? You’re not talking about Best Buy are you?

Reaction score
Bossk's Bounty has a review up on youtube. Said he had difficulty balancing the AT-ST.

Looking at the Klattooinian, does anyone else think that headdress means that Velken Tezeri is coming soon? It looks like it could work for him as well.

Oh, I'd me more than happy to see that one come in 2020. Hasnro really needs to do more kitbashing so we can get a lot of these collector favorites.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it online, and it was $99...so I'll be asking them for the Best Price Match Guarantee when they ask me to pick it up.
Yes, I pre-ordered it from Best Buy.
It's always been 79.99 on best buy site. I don't think that they have 3rd party sellers like wm or amazon. The Xwing is 99.99. So, has anyone that preordered ATST have a charge on acct yet? I'm not talking about a pre-authorization, but an actual charge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine arrived today! Just gotta find a decent spot for it. Probably rearrange some shelves at the weekend so staying boxed for now

Reaction score
I remember paying $40 for this toy when it was originally released, 11 years ago. If not for the Klatooinian figure, then I wouldn't even consider this.

I just hope that Hasbro has fixed the weak leg joints in the mold for this release.

Reaction score
I remember paying $40 for this toy when it was originally released, 11 years ago. If not for the Klatooinian figure, then I wouldn't even consider this.

I just hope that Hasbro has fixed the weak leg joints in the mold for this release.
Do you have any idea what it costs to paint a leg red????? It ain't cheap, buddy!

Reaction score
Received my shipping notice from Best Buy today and it is arriving tomorrow. Didn't expect them to overnight ship it but I won't complain. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Reaction score
^ cool. I ordered early-mid 0ct. Used B-day discount of 10% off. Hopefully ready for p/u when I get off work tomorrow. 0riginally didn't have to go to work until 11AM and planned on going to BB b4 work, but work time changed so now have to wait until 3pm to hit BB

Last edited:
Reaction score
In case this will help anyone who is on the fence, there's a coupon for being a My Best Buy rewards club member (which is free to join) for 25% off a toy; the coupon can be used from November 1st until sometime in mid-November. Brings this set down to $60 on release date. That was still too high for me personally, so I used the coupon on a Black Series IG-11...but if anyone is looking to get this and needs/wants a discount, this is an option.

bac

Reaction score
Interesting... most Best Buys around me have only 1 or 2 available before they open today.

Reaction score
In case this will help anyone who is on the fence, there's a coupon for being a My Best Buy rewards club member (which is free to join) for 25% off a toy; the coupon can be used from November 1st until sometime in mid-November. Brings this set down to $60 on release date. That was still too high for me personally, so I used the coupon on a Black Series IG-11...but if anyone is looking to get this and needs/wants a discount, this is an option.
Just signed up for that program but can't find the coupon. Is it hidden someplace or is it just not for everybody?

Reaction score
I spotted the Raider this morning at Best Buy. I had the day off and went by there. They had 3 on the shelf. For 80 bucks I have doubts this will fly off the shelves.