AT-ST Raider w/Klatoonian Warrior (The Mandalorian)

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have just revealed a new AT-ST Raider with Klatoonian Warrior from the Mandalorian tv show, check out the loose picture here.

Thoughts on this item?

Reaction score
Cool paintjob. Interesting figure choice. Not my cup of tea, but I think this release will do well.

Reaction score
That Klaatooinian's not going to be available anywhere else, is it?

First, let's see if this supposed Best Buy exclusive even comes to my neighbourhood.

Reaction score
I LOVE the Klatooinian! When is its release date?

Reaction score

First, let's see if this supposed Best Buy exclusive even comes to my neighbourhood.
LOL Don't know Best Buy's return policy or if they scrutinize returns, you know that box is going to get unscrupulously returned, with some random piece of crap old power of the force figure, swapped out for that unique Klaatooinian.
Everyone be alert and make sure you got the right factory packed figure in the box while you purchase this!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hopefully it gets a carded release, but since its a BB exclusive, we might have to wait a year for that to happen, lol...

Reaction score
Kudos to Hasbro for not throwing just a repaint at us. The figure and add-ons to the AT-ST really sell this for me!

Reaction score
I can't really handle the $80 price tag, but if it hangs around and I can save up the scratch, I'll do it!

I love the figure and I'm thrilled to see our first 3 3/4" product from The Mandalorian!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd the figure is going to be packed inside the box on its own card/blister I'll pick this set up and flip the vehicle. I have no desire for it. If the figure is just in a baggie or something I'll go about getting one online loose.

Reaction score
Great lookingm Klatooinian figure! The AT-ST I have no need for though, so I'll either buy just him on ebay. Or like you, sell off the vehicle.

That said, i like where Hasbro's head is at in terms of creativity. Of course I haven't seen the show yet, so i have no idea what/if anything else better is coming.
I'm all for anything new though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great lookingm Klatooinian figure! The AT-ST I have no need for though, so I'll either buy just him on ebay. Or like you, sell off the vehicle.

That said, i like where Hasbro's head is at in terms of creativity. Of course I haven't seen the show yet, so i have no idea what/if anything else better is coming.
I'm all for anything new though.
Same here. The figure is amazing, but I'm sure buying him loose will be crazy expensive. If I can find the set, I'll sell off the vehicle, but I gotta have this guy!

Reaction score
I love the AT-ST paint job...I’m buying even though I already have a black series AT-ST. The figure is great too. Excited for this release almost as much as Luke Skywalker X-Wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Oh watch them have the figure be carded too. Also I am sure there will be some here that will help you out.

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of this. I just hope it doesn't suffer from wobbly legs. It looks outstanding.

I'll do my part and buy at least 2 at full price.

Reaction score
The Klatuu/Barada raider figure looks cool. Looks like something right out of the 2nd Ewok movie where those Marauders looked like Weequays and stuff

Reaction score
Yes, a Sanyassan Marauder - a couple actually wear similar outfits. Favreau pulled the Blurrgs from Ewoks: Battle for Endor, so this could be the same. Its surely to be the closest we'll ever get to a Sanyassan Marauder action figure as well.

Reaction score
I like the look of this whole set, although if its $80 I'll have to hold off from an immediate purchase. A carded figure inside would def help the sales. My interest for The Mandalorian show is building. Wonder how this got to be the 1st figure released?

Reaction score
I want to hold off on purchasing this thing due to the price tag, but I know if I see it I'll grab one. I love the pack in figure. I'd definitely want a second figure to put in my Barge or Jabba's Palace. He looks amazing.

Reaction score
Both look good, but price and shelf space will prevent me getting it. It's a smart move, repaint chicken walker and one easy figure. I'd get that if it was on its own.

They also look like soft goods on leg joints. First picture I saw was blurry so I thought it might have been some kind of armour plating which necessitated a new mould for the legs.

Reaction score
$80 is steep, plus I can never get any of my AT-ST's to stand, so I doubt I will buy this one.

That said, it does look cool, and I do want the figure :)

Reaction score
I wonder if they have fixed the loose leg problem? My other three AT-ST's that I have would fall down or collapse if you just looked at them. I gave up displaying them in the end.

Reaction score
Disney is absolutely killing me. Don’t get me wrong, no complaints on the new show, or the new movie, or the upcoming Kenobi live action or the return of Clone Wars lol.....but man oh man, they are killing us with a lot of stuff coming in a short time frame(and it’s not cheap either, mind you).

We got absolute garbage for the better part of the last decade, and now we’re getting flooded all at once. Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather be getting awesome new stuff than not getting any, but it would have been nice to have had it spread out a little better.

Having said that, I think I’m going to have to pass on the Mando stuff, as cool as it looks. I just don’t have any more space to start new dioramas or areas to put new vehicles, figs, etc from yet another new line. It’s kinda stinks because Mando looks TOTALLY AWESOME, but things are just getting waaaay too cluttered right now. Does anybody else feel this way?

Im seriously considering getting rid of everything from all the Disney Sequels and even Solo. That way I think I can squeeze in some Mando stuff.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wonder if they have fixed the loose leg problem? My other three AT-ST's that I have would fall down or collapse if you just looked at them. I gave up displaying them in the end.
This is Hasbro we're talking about. If I was a betting man, I would wager they did not fix it. I hope I am wrong.

Reaction score
Hmmm... I've gotten several of the black series AT-ST, and none had problems with the legs. The TVC and Legacy one though, they would not stand.

Reaction score
Disney is absolutely killing me. Don’t get me wrong, no complaints on the new show, or the new movie, or the upcoming Kenobi live action or the return of Clone Wars lol.....but man oh man, they are killing us with a lot of stuff coming in a short time frame(and it’s not cheap either, mind you).

We got absolute garbage for the better part of the last decade, and now we’re getting flooded all at once. Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather be getting awesome new stuff than not getting any, but it would have been nice to have had it spread out a little better.

Having said that, I think I’m going to have to pass on the Mando stuff, as cool as it looks. I just don’t have any more space to start new dioramas or areas to put new vehicles, figs, etc from yet another new line. It’s kinda stinks because Mando looks TOTALLY AWESOME, but things are just getting waaaay too cluttered right now. Does anybody else feel this way?

Im seriously considering getting rid of everything from all the Disney Sequels and even Solo. That way I think I can squeeze in some Mando stuff.

That sounds like a good idea. With that said I am a OT only collector. After a while with so much it all just looks like junk. Less is always more. Pick up one 6” Mando and be happy. The three different box’s on the Mando with one being the metallic paint silliness is just a cash crab. I’ll bet real money
most of these TFF items will be on clearance by Christmas anyway and by that time you won’t want them anyway. History has shown most if not all of the New Disney Star Wars movie items go to clearance. If you keep getting more and more but enjoy it less it’s time for a break, just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The close-up shot of this figure reveals it to be perhaps the greatest figure ever. It really might be. It has such a sophisticated design and features. It’s the most evolved 3.75” has looked.

Reaction score
Mine have always stood OK unaided, it just takes patience. I have the one from the Hoth set now (sold the others) and it has been standing on display on a carpet for years.

I don't care for this repaint to be honest. It's too much money and looks like something from an old EU comic. I shall watch the show but I doubt I will be buying much, if any, of the merchandising from it.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will be a a available on triple farce Friday? How much? Any details on Best Buy and how Best Buy is handling this exclusive?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will be a a available on triple farce Friday? How much? Any details on Best Buy and how Best Buy is handling this exclusive?
This should be available next Friday for the princely sum of $79.99.

Reaction score
I really want that Klatooinian figure and I'm probably going to buy one of these sets at full price. Hopefully, the figure comes on a vintage-style card, but it's not a big deal if it doesn't. It would be an easy way for Hasbro to get me to buy two of them if it did.