AT-ST Driver - #VC192

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
My theory on multple pkgs from same FC leaving at nearly the same time is...more pkgs shipped mean more discount from shipping companies. And by using multiple carriers, they need even more pkgs to ship out to get discounts across the board, so they split up orders
If that's the case, why then would they ship my four Carb. Remnants, four Carb. DTs, three Skiff Landos, & the Hoth game with Retro Luke all in the same box? Yet, all my 50th figs shipped in ones and twos, which is what I've heard from pretty much everyone. I specifically ordered three of each, all in different orders so that they'd: 1. Ship together, and 2. Ship in a box. That's how my Dins, Incinerators, & Carbs shipped last year. Something else screwy is going on here. I wish I knew someone that worked at a FC in order to get some insight.

Reaction score
If that's the case, why then would they ship my four Carb. Remnants, four Carb. DTs, three Skiff Landos, & the Hoth game with Retro Luke all in the same box? Yet, all my 50th figs shipped in ones and twos, which is what I've heard from pretty much everyone. I specifically ordered three of each, all in different orders so that they'd: 1. Ship together, and 2. Ship in a box. That's how my Dins, Incinerators, & Carbs shipped last year. Something else screwy is going on here. I wish I knew someone that worked at a FC in order to get some insight.
it's sure is a mystery...maybe a packer w/ a bit of common sense that disregarded their normal practice

Reaction score
True, like any Business their first care is Money and their second care is how to make even more Money.

Reaction score
Received my AT-ST driver in a slightly too small box and with the bubble crushed. Strangely enough the card was pristine, since it was placed on an angle inside the box. Walmart online ordering is a no for me in the future.

Reaction score
Received my 2 AT-ST drivers today in 2 separate boxes one big enough with pillows (This is in great shape) and the other one in a small box that was barely the size of the card (this one had some wear/bent in one corner). This one I already opened.
F0F44FD0-B006-4BC1-87FE-E9A697182F26.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine arrived today, packed with Paploo, in a plastic envelope with no bubble protection. Fortunately, the dual packing seems to have prevented both figures from possibly greater damage.

IMG_20210702_163833350~2.jpgIMG_20210702_163848384~2.jpgStill ... my Driver's card is coated in a dirty film, a corner is bent, and there's creasing and color ruboff on the back. Hope to find him in-store to exchange. Could've been worse, though. I can live with it if necessary.

Reaction score
So far I've gotten 4 figures, each in its own box and in perfect condition. I ordered two so I guess I'm army building! 3 came at the same time and 1 came a day or two later.

Reaction score
the sticker depends on era and I think location.

VC115 is from the UK 2012

VC191 is from Japan 2021

Not sure how well it will work being almost 10 years, but when those UK backs were fresh, some heat from a hair dryer would let you peel those right off. It's the US cardback under those stickers.

Reaction score
Not sure how well it will work being almost 10 years, but when those UK backs were fresh, some heat from a hair dryer would let you peel those right off. It's the US cardback under those stickers.
Don’t do it!! I blame the 80s Anakin offer for my love of stickers on cards. Not technically card variants but I can’t help myself!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have an extra paploo if anyone has an extra one of this guy? Can be a messed up card as I intend to open! The Paploo I have has a crease on the back and a bend in the corner. the bend itself has no crease so can be ironed out if one cares (I don't personally)

Reaction score
My last one showed up today in the dreaded bubble mailer. Surprisingly it was also the one in the best condition of the four I ordered.

Reaction score
Received my second AT-ST Driver (this time, from RK) and this one has an alternate sticker on the back—very different from the first one, I'd purchased from eBay Japan
View attachment 393622
View attachment 393621
View attachment 393620
left sticker is from Distributor: hasbro hong kong ,right sticker is from Distributor: hasbro taiwan.since the hasbro china mainland shows little interest in star wars products(it only sells some old 3.75 5poa/retro and 6,no tvc),perhaps the hasbro hong kong and hasbro taiwan provide all asia-pacific region with star wars products.i am a china mainland collector.most my purchases from online webstore have hasbro hong kong's stickers.

Reaction score
left sticker is from Distributor: hasbro hong kong ,right sticker is from Distributor: hasbro taiwan.since the hasbro china mainland shows little interest in star wars products(it only sells some old 3.75 5poa/retro and 6,no tvc),perhaps the hasbro hong kong and hasbro taiwan provide all asia-pacific region with star wars products.i am a china mainland collector.most my purchases from online webstore have hasbro hong kong's stickers.
thank you for explaining this, I will now be on the look out for BOTH stickers, I love foreign language variants. We used to have of this with TVC 1.0 but now a lot less with recent TVC.

Reaction score
thank you for explaining this, I will now be on the look out for BOTH stickers, I love foreign language variants. We used to have of this with TVC 1.0 but now a lot less with recent TVC.
Agreed! Anyone on here have access to these from the Asia / Pacific region? Guess I should start a WTB 😂

Reaction score
Got the three I ordered last week and wouldn't you know it they still can't figure out how to package them even though all 3 came in the same box, they used the air pillows in a way to basically bent down the card back and I'm not talking slightly bent. lol

Not a big deal as I'm an opener, what was big deal was how shoddy the paint apps on the guy's face were underneath the helmet whoa!
On one figure the whole left eye wasn't even painted and the other had one swath of blank hair through his right side of the head, granted the head part might have just been rubbing effect of the helmet during rough seas. But to not have an eye painted? I can paint he side of the head but eyes are not as easy for me.

That's the downside of only being able to get certain figures as exclusives if they sell out their run too quickly, although it's not like you could have chose the best paint apps in store either with the helmet on.

Reaction score
Anyone else finding that the shoulders on this guy are super tight? Like the peg is too big or something? It's like he's got rotator cuff problems. Makes me think that the waist on Boba VC186 along with a couple of other examples (this being one) have been manufactured a little faulty, movement isn't impossible, it's not stuck.......but it almost has a tendency to return to the position it had inside the bubble on it's own.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a new At-St. Especially considering it's probably just going to be a really nice re-paint of the last black series version. So it's weird that such an easy product hasn't been announced.

Until then, At-Dp it is.

rKOuqM1.jpg

Reaction score
Cool pic!

I always regretted not getting the AT-DP, but then again I never saw one at retail which I thought was odd given the era. I def ain't paying secondary prices for it now though. So that would be neat one to reissue.

Last edited: