AT-DP

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy another 'missile' gun for my AT-DP as my dog chewed it up!

Reaction score
Good luck trying to get one. I contacted Hasbro about getting replacements for the Inquisitor's Tie, and they basically told me I was out of luck. It's stupid they don't come with extra missiles in kids toys.

Reaction score
Picked up an AT-AP...along with Inquisitor's Tie and Phantom for $7 each last night on clearance at Walmart.
Wow - you got a great deal. Congrats. I never saw the AT-DP @ Wal-mart. If I could get this for $7, I'd buy 2 more of them (I already have 2). It's a fantastic little vehicle!

Reaction score
Picked up an AT-AP...along with Inquisitor's Tie and Phantom for $7 each last night on clearance at Walmart.
Damn, $7? I paid $13 on clearance at mine. Still, not a bad price but $7 would've been even better. Didn't see any Inquisitor TIEs though, I would've got one too.

Reaction score
I had bought 3 and was tempted to get a 4th at Walmart but I havent seen these stocked since sometime in July.

Reaction score
****, still none in Nz.
only rebels thing i want.
The Target exclusive AT-DP (the one that includes the driver figure) is available on Amazon for $28+free shipping currently: Amazon.com: Star Wars Rebels Vehicle AT-DP With Action Figure: Toys & Games

It's been as low as $22 (which is when I bought it :grin:), but even at $28 that's not a bad deal considering you get the AT-DP driver.

Also, if you have Ross stores in your area, it has been showing up there for $16.99.

Reaction score
Finally picked one up just before Christmas. I actually like how it can actually stand. I'd prefer this over the At-St's articulated legs that cause it to be wobbly. Wish it were slightly bigger so it could accomodate two pilots sitting in it.

Reaction score
Back in November the Aldi stores in Germany got in this wave of vehicle. A store nearby still has about 4 of These. If the Price Drops down enough, I might pick up another one. I already have 4 and really like this toy. I don't mind the legs at all, but it would be nice if the Cockpit could seat two figures.

Anyway, I think it's a nice size for a fun troopers on patrol type Diorama or set up.

Reaction score
Any more sightings of these at Ross or anywhere? I've checked several Ross stores in my area and nothing.

Reaction score
Finally picked one up just before Christmas. I actually like how it can actually stand. I'd prefer this over the At-St's articulated legs that cause it to be wobbly. Wish it were slightly bigger so it could accomodate two pilots sitting in it.
Yes, I have two AT-DP's & actually prefer this to the AT-ST for this reason; the legs are solid!

Conversely, I hate having to adjust my AT-ST's legs so that it can stand properly - in that way, the vehicle is too much like the one in ROTJ - which wobbles & falls when it loses it's balance on the Ewoks' logs.

Reaction score
The AT-ST is a great vehicle, but the legs are a bit bothersome, so I don't mind the AT-DP legs at all. It stands nicely for Display purposes and it works for Kids as well.

I've found a few of These on sale over the past year, so I've been able to amass a small army of them. I'd like to make some Kind of patrol Diorama with it. We'll see.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting another to try customizing a Luggabeast with.

you mean something like this? just started this one this week. using a Ronto for the body and the AT-DP for the head armor. just have fashion some armor plating for the legs, add a couple things and I'm using an old fishnet stocking for the net to capture BB-8. then it's off to painting it up to look as close as possible to the one in TFA

Reaction score
The AT-ST is a great vehicle, but the legs are a bit bothersome, so I don't mind the AT-DP legs at all. It stands nicely for Display purposes and it works for Kids as well.
Yeah, I used to loathe this for the lack of leg articulation but after getting mine, I love how it is so stable when standing.

Reaction score
I just got this guy loose from eBay and couldn't be happier with it. It's awesome!

It looks great with the animated and realistic line, too. The plastic it's made seems to be extremely durable.

It also has the distinction to be my first large size Star Wars vehicle (I only collect Action Fleet because of space).

Now I want the Phantom!

Reaction score
I have a bit of a problem. My nephew was able to take the legs off my At-DP. I for some dumb reason snapped the leg connectors in now I can't get them apart. Any advice. I have no idea how my 3 year old nephew was able to get it apart. I sure can't.

Reaction score
I just got this guy loose from eBay and couldn't be happier with it. It's awesome!

It looks great with the animated and realistic line, too. The plastic it's made seems to be extremely durable.
Congrats. - this is a great & extremely underrated small vehicle/toy.

Reaction score
I did managage to get a fourth in clearance but it remains MIB.