AT-DP

Reaction score
Hoping the scale is such that it can be modded to seat two SA figures similar to the posted cockpit interior preview.

Reaction score
It does look cool, and something I would have bought. If it more articulation. I'm already losing interest quickly enough, that I don't buy like I used too. So doing this to to something I may have bought, puts it right into the non buy column.
We've known it was limited articulation since the first pics showed up. Other than that I think it looks good. Only issues I have is the holes on the other side of the head (not seen in this pic above) where all the screws are keeping the head together, that seems a bit of a sloppy design to me. The other thing being the gun that fires. I'd prefer it to be a more accurate non-firing version, but something tells me we're not gonna have that option like we did for the Snowspeeder.

Reaction score
They could have added small grey round stickers to cover the holes if they "needed" to stick to their budget, but of course they could have not existed in the first place.

Reaction score
Can't believe they only put one articulation point on each leg. The main feature of all these walker vehicles are their big, multi-jointed legs, and you can't even put this one in a walking position! WTF?! Johnston's design deserves something better than this. Try again, Hasbro.

Reaction score
I still sorta like this one. Thinking of sticking a GI JOE or SW minigun in place of that stupid missile to give this some kinda firepower.

Reaction score
This vehicle looks pretty nice. I'm liking the design on this, as well as the Inquisitor's TIE. This might be a buy for me, although I would like to know how tall it's going to be. The legs look quite long. I'd like to see it next to the K-Mart AT-ST. They would probably look good together.

Reaction score
Friend just messaged me saying that he just picked up the Phantom, At-Dp and the Inquisitor's Tie at a TRU. He lives in the Dallas area. Unfortunately, he's not an opener so I still won't get to see how the vehicles looks outside the box.

Reaction score
Just saw a review for this on Youtube. The guy says it holds two in the cockpit which is cool. His video was too dark so I couldn't really see how it looked though. The vehicle is about 12" tall.

Don't know if I can post Youtube links here without getting in trouble, but just look up 'At-Dp review' on Youtube.

Reaction score
Nice pics Chewie. I like the Walker but seeing it now... it's definitely under scaled, which is annoying. I had hope for three in the cockpit. I guess I never looked at the show pics closely enough...I didn't mind lack of articulation, but thought it would be just a wee bit bigger. Looks like they're going that way with all the vehicles, to fit the price. Man..i nope we don't see a skiff In the show...
You have made me want another AT ST though.

Reaction score
The way things are looking, is Toys R Us the only to that will be getting these? I didn't see a shelf sticker for these at Target or Walmart. Target has a sticker for 3-3/4 vehicles, but not the Rebels.

Reaction score
Nice pics Chewie. I like the Walker but seeing it now... it's definitely under scaled, which is annoying. I had hope for three in the cockpit. I guess I never looked at the show pics closely enough...I didn't mind lack of articulation, but thought it would be just a wee bit bigger. Looks like they're going that way with all the vehicles, to fit the price. Man..i nope we don't see a skiff In the show...
You have made me want another AT ST though.
A bit bigger would make this awesome. I still like it personally, but I know what you mean.

Reaction score
The way things are looking, is Toys R Us the only to that will be getting these? I didn't see a shelf sticker for these at Target or Walmart. Target has a sticker for 3-3/4 vehicles, but not the Rebels.
Target will be putting these in the same spot for the 3.75" vehicles from what I understand. They will "share" that spot on the shelf.
"

Reaction score
Reminds me a lot of the comic-strip scout walker from the early '80s.

Reaction score
I've gone to TRU four times this week looking for this guy to take advantage of the BOGO, but haven't found the wave at all. Sucks.

Reaction score
Picked up all 3 of the new vehicles yesterday at TRU. I finally got around to opening them today, and this is definitely my least favorite of the three. The under scaled top hatch and the lack of some kind of cover for the underbelly are my biggest issues with it, although at least one more point of articulation in the legs would be nice too.

Reaction score
I'm trying to find that out as well. It may be 087-06-1382 (like the previous smaller class vehicle but I cannot confirm that yet.
There is no new DPCI, it's using the existing Class II DPCI which you have listed above.

Reaction score
Got one at Target today. I was kinda surprised with the self-applied stickers, though. It's incredibly light, and almost got the Phantom, as I wasn't too interested in the TIE (All were present however, 1 of each). But I like Walkers better. It seems very thing, though, and you can't really stuff a character in it (I was testing with an appropriate vintage ATAT driver). They fit into the round hatch, though, with their arms still above it. But the first seat can't really be filled due to some figures' width. Very light, though, kinda chintzy feel. Articulation for cannon, upper legs, and body. Eh. Cannon is pathetically weak (Mine anyways). Stands taller than I expected it too, though, so it'll look nice on a shelf and maybe some dioramas.

Reaction score
I called my local Target and all they have is the small class Slave 1 & JSF. Nothing on order for that DPCI (087-06-1382). So my question to you guys finding the Rebels vehicles. Did you buy the stock of the previous wave ships (Slave 1)? Because there is no way my Target will get the Rebels vehicle asstortment as long as the older vehicles sit there!

Reaction score
My local Target hasn't had any ships in stock for months prior to these being stocked. Before the recent reset, they weren't carrying the vehicles anymore. After the reset, the shelf spot has sat empty until this week.

GNT

Reaction score
I like the look of this vehicle and just watched the 3rd episode which has a couple of them walking around so now I'm tempted to grab a couple if I see them.

Reaction score
Reminds me a lot of the comic-strip scout walker from the early '80s.
Which is why is why so excited when it appeared in the promo's. Love the design, love how Al Williams' used it in the strip. But... if it had been the correct size, I'd get a couple.