AT-DP

GNT

Reaction score
A new walker called an AT-DP will be in the vehicles line, pictures can be found here.

Any thoughts on this vehicle?

"Like" if your going to purchase one

Last edited:
Reaction score
HELL YEAH! This looks seriously great. Hoping the legs are decently articulated and that the production version looks as sharp.

Reaction score
Now that is an impressive toy. Clearly based on the early concept art for hte AT-ST.

Reaction score
I like. Looks taller than the regular chicken walker though.

HELL YEAH! This looks seriously great. Hoping the legs are decently articulated and that the production version looks as sharp.
Looks like only the top joints are articulated from what I can see.

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, I like that. It reminds me of the early Marvel AT-STs back before ROTJ came out.

Reaction score
I will definitely pick up one of these bad boys even though I'll be passing on the figures.

Reaction score
Looks great! I am loving all the McQuarrie influences with Rebels.

Reaction score
Here's the original 1979 concept sketch that this toy (and the Marvel Comics version) is based off of:

That looks like Joe Johnston's signature at the bottom, not Ralph McQuarrie's.

Anyways, I've always loved this design so there is a strong possibility that I might pick up this toy. I wish the legs were better articulated, but with all the issues Hasbro has had with that 2008 AT-ST mold, it's probably best if they leave off the articulation.

Reaction score
I like this one.
Doesn't fit my purchasing criteria so I'll pass, but it's the only vehicle they've shown that I do really like.

Reaction score
I'm surprised there's people balking at purchasing this just because of their bias against the Rebels cartoon. It's a large and impressively sculpted toy, and from a "different point of view" you can just consider it a concept toy rather than a Rebels toy, much like the various Concept figures we got a few years back, or the Expanded Universe concept Airspeeder and Snowspeeder from way back in 1998.

Reaction score
Looks neat. Shame the legs won't have more articulation. On the other hand my K-Mart AT-ST's fall over constantly.

Reaction score
I'm surprised there's people balking at purchasing this just because of their bias against the Rebels cartoon.
Actually it's non-film media that I am against. And very soon to possibly become non-OT film media.
Out of interest, do you conversely have no parameters whatsoever and therefore buy absolutely everything released?

Reaction score
I wish the legs were better articulated, but with all the issues Hasbro has had with that 2008 AT-ST mold, it's probably best if they leave off the articulation.
Having taken another look, I think you're right about the leg articulation. Probably better to stick with hips and ankles, like the little AT-RT from Clone Wars.
Wars.

Reaction score
Actually it's non-film media that I am against. And very soon to possibly become non-OT film media.
Out of interest, do you conversely have no parameters whatsoever and therefore buy absolutely everything released?
One can be selective and buy what you like without needing artificial rules that only allow for the purchasing of certain things.

Reaction score
is actually looks rather nice, might pick this up to use with realistic OT figures.

Reaction score
This is the one I've been hoping to see at NYTF, shame about the leg articulation, will definately get this and hope hasbro eventually brings out an SA Driver, I have nothing against the Rebels Show at present just 5POA.

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I really love how tall the legs are! Instant buy.

Reaction score
I can see myself with 8 of these by the time they end-up at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. I'm going to man most of them with the 2 versions of the McQuarrie Snowtroopers. Good job Hasbro :)

Reaction score
At first I was critical about the lack of leg articulation but this thread has reminded me about the over articulated AT-STs that can't even stand up.

Plus it turns out to be a good match for the concept art and I love concept stuff.

And it has the Marvel pedigree from the comics I devoured back in the day.

(The only thing missing is a vintage style box with a "TESB Concept Series" logo.)

So I'll be getting one.*

* Assuming it ever goes on sale in the UK.

Reaction score
$20 price point?
$24.99, from GH:

STAR WARS® REBELS 3.75-Inch Vehicles
(Ages: 4 & up/ Approximate retail price: $24.99/ Available: Fall 2014)
Build your galactic fleet with iconic STAR WARS vehicles as well as all-new ships from the new animated series STAR WARS REBELS like the PHANTOM and the INQUISITOR’S TIE ADVANCED PROTOTYPE. These 3.75-inch scale, exceptionally detailed vehicles are compatible with 3.75-inch STAR WARS REBELS action figures (sold separately). Each sold separately.
Though I think that along with the price increase comes a return to a larger size; I've seen a few pics of the SL figures in the same frame as the ships, especially the Inquisitor's TIE Advanced, and they don't seem to be scaled down like the Class II vehicles of the past year or so are.

Reaction score
Looks good but its only real feature is the weak main gun armament with the firing barrel.

Reaction score
I think there will be hip joints and maybe ankle joints. But that will be it.

Reaction score
I'm under the impression that the articulation this thing has are at the head, swivel cannon, and hips - that's it. And an opening top hatch.