AT-AT Popcorn Bucket

Reaction score
So I came across these pretty cool AT-AT popcorn buckets being sold at Disneyland right now and didn't see any info on them here. Supposedly one per person and cost is $25...hoping they make their way to WDW soon. Want one!

Reaction score
That's awesome. I'll be at Walt Disney World on Wednesday, seeing the parks (Pandora and Star Tours). Hoping to catch this in person.

Reaction score
I just got back from WDW today, spent last night in Hollywood Studios and didn't see these anywhere unfortunately

Reaction score
From what I've read they are only in CA right now... but should be making their way to FL possibly around TLJ release. There is also a nice Captain Phasma stein out.

Reaction score
Amazing how they can make a popcorn bucket at Disneyland more animated, detailed and interesting than Hasbro's AT-ACT with remote control.

Reaction score
Disappointed that I couldn't get this on Wednesday at Hollywood Studios. Disney needs to get this out to the masses faster.

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
These debuted at Hollywood Studios on Saturday night during the Star Wars Galactic Nights event. I grabbed one still sealed in the bag for $25.00 which includes tax.

Reaction score
A friend brought me one back, so looks it's more than one allowed at WDW. I like it...it's about the same size of the Galactic Heroes one (a bit smaller).

Reaction score
If anyone is able to grab an extra one and wouldn't mind finding a new loving home for it, PM me! Thanks.

Reaction score
They are $25 retail and it costs around $12-13 to ship it due to the size of it. Thats $37-38 dollars there. I bought both of mine off Ebay for $40 shipped so I think that is very reasonable.

Reaction score
Good point. Thanks for putting it into perspective! I'm getting one soon!

I didn't realize these things were as big as they are.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got the TIE Fighter popcorn bucket in 2016 at Hollywood Studios but the AT AT definitely looks cooler

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big thanks goes out to forum member, Scoundrel, for going above and beyond to get me this AT-AT popcorn bucket. It wasn't available when I was down in December. One thing is for sure, I love this collectible. It's huge and definitely a top-5 Disney Parks Star Wars collectible. And I only needed to trade two Disney Holiday droids for it.

I really do appreciate our Rebelscum community.