AT-AT for $14

Reaction score
My local target now has them clearanced at $20. I balked at the original price but I definitely grabbed one at 20!

Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised folks are finding it at $20 or less. That's a great deal. They disappeared from the local Targets a while back. I ended up paying $39 shipped for it a few weeks back from Amazon, and my son has given it a lot of play, so it's been worth it (except the rear right leg keeps coming off). It looks like Amazon has it for $34.39 shipped currently.

Reaction score
I grabbed one of these for $20. I still haven't decided if it's for my kids or me. Ok, probably both of us. I'll probably have to pick up the AT-ST as well. This is what happens when I get a free GH Luke at a convention and then decide he needs to swing from the bottom of an AT-AT. Fast forward a year or so and now I've got one, cheap.

Reaction score
all the targets by me had them for 27 dollars clearance. they either flew off the shelves or just sat there. So today I went to another target that i normally dont go to but I was in the area so I checked there and the AT-AT was on clearance for $ 9.98! I bought the only one they had left. I am going to try and check my normal targets tomorrow to see if they reduced the price

Reaction score
I got mine for $11.98 but I saw one target that had them for 9.99, I wanmted to get another one but got something else.