AT-AT Driver #009

Reaction score
i_know said:
This figure has definately found it's way into my top 10 figure rankings usurping some VOTC figs (ben, leia, lando)
Same here. I can't buy enough of the little buggers.

Reaction score
My lil AT AT is sitting on my desk!!
I love it, kind of makes me want to start army building with OT figures, but nah, I'll just buy one of each to keep MOC!

GNT

Reaction score
Looks pretty acurate to the 2nd picture, perhaps the AT-AT drivers who served in nerals Veers had the different Helmets?

Reaction score
I just checked, it's a continuity problem. The earlier shots in the scene (where Veers is in the shot) have no-stripe helmets. In the later scenes (blowing up the shield generator) the drivers have stripes.

FOO

Reaction score
wow, I just thought he was a cool figure, use a red sharpie if that is what floats your boat.

Reaction score
It's only one cent! Not bad, but it does not interest me.I want a new one version.

Reaction score
Finally just ordered this shiz off of Amazon. Got sick of wasting gas, plus it was on sale.

Reaction score
I think the stripe issue in the movie comes from the fact that Hobbie was going to ram his speeder into Veers' Walker and destoy it. When Luke used a grenade on the walker a version of the script had it just stopping, no exploding head. So the head explosion might have come from the aborted Hobbie ramming idea, and another Walker finished off the sheild generator.

Sev

Reaction score
DarthMaulSithLord said:
Time for an mportant question: can this figure sit without screwing up the tubing?

Yes he can sit but those things around his legs go down around his ankles.

Reaction score
I just had to pick up a 2nd one of these guys the other day. Let the OT army building begin! On to the DS Gunner & Trooper!

Sev

Reaction score
Re: AT-AT Driver - #009

GNT said:
I picked up 2 today I couldn't resist and it was even better because they were half the normal retail price so i thought why not? I'll open one shortly
Why were they half retail?

GNT

Reaction score
Blight said:
I got two AT-AT drivers to join the ones I already have yesterday at Target. One of them came out perfect with tight joints, etc. The other has an extremely loose elbow joint on the right side. I don't want to put glue in the joint. If I boiled it and popped it would it stay tight? Anyone have any other suggestions? The freezer method never worked for me.
Word_Weaver said:
The glue will work. Just put half a drip of Krazy Glue on the joint and keep moving it, no matter what. I just did it on my precious AT-TE Gunner's legs. If you're vigilant, and don't leave the fig to sit and dry, nothing will happen.

Reaction score
Or even just take out the limb in question and just put a layer of crazy glue over the peg on it. Then when you put it back in it will be tighter.

Reaction score
Anyone know if this figure is shipping again in any of the upcoming cases? (none that I saw) I only saw this figure twice in the stores and would love to have a few...

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum said:
Anyone know if this figure is shipping again in any of the upcoming cases? (none that I saw) I only saw this figure twice in the stores and would love to have a few...
same here. saw many but only bought one recently. I love the figure. regret not buying more.

Reaction score
According to EE it doesn't appear that he's shipping again however you might try posting an ad in the Classifieds. Perhaps some 'scummers live in areas where he's still hangin' around and can pick a few up for you.

Reaction score
thanks for the info. Buying three and opening all three. Just need to check out the price and shipping fees.

again--thanks

Reaction score
I have two of these guys, The paint is the best part of this figure, then the sculpt, then the articulation. Not that a AT-AT driver needs much articulation, They both look very cool in my Endor AT-AT.

Reaction score
This dude has to been in the top 5 Coolest Figures Ever Made poll. The attention to detail is some of Hasbro’s best work & the articulation is perfect. Now all we need is a AT-ST Driver this good.

Reaction score
I80SKID said:
Now all we need is a AT-ST Driver this good.
I was just thinking about the AT-ST Pilots the other night. I'm somewhat surprised that Hasbro hasn't tackled this one, especially considering pilot figures are good sellers, and given the amount of POTF2 figures they've resculpted so far.

I'd love to see a new AT-ST Pilot sometime soon, along with a new AT-ST (can be in the same scale as the past releases, but the "head" needs some updating).

Reaction score
12501 said:
I80SKID said:
Now all we need is a AT-ST Driver this good.
I was just thinking about the AT-ST Pilots the other night. I'm somewhat surprised that Hasbro hasn't tackled this one, especially considering pilot figures are good sellers, and given the amount of POTF2 figures they've resculpted so far.

I'd love to see a new AT-ST Pilot sometime soon, along with a new AT-ST (can be in the same scale as the past releases, but the "head" needs some updating).
Give it time.

Reaction score
CadBane said:
This is getting a re-release it's been a while. Imperials need to be around and made more availible.
Well, the character is, but not the figure. The AT-AT Driver that's coming out in the Legacy Collection is new, or, at least, parts of it are.

Reaction score
I love the fact that this figure is being put back out there for those who missed him, with much improved arms no less. But, I'm not too thrilled about him taking up a slot in the ESB wave that could have been a new character or figure that more desperately needs an update. Even with the swivel elbows, this was a great figure the first time around, and I could have lived without an update for a while.