AT-AT Driver #009

Reaction score
Enh...I am still waiting for my Drivers and Snowskirts to have removable helmets. Now THAT would be the ultimate version of these guys...

Reaction score
I don't think they will be available any time soon. Especially since they never show them without their helmets. Would be nice though.

Reaction score
That's unnecessary to me. I don't even need clones without removable helmets anymore, except for Cody which is done already.

Reaction score
Yeah, I really only want the removalable helmets on the Clone Commanders. They totally messed up the ROTS clone that came in the evolution set by having a removalable helmet. It barely covered his head and just looked goofy IMO.

Reaction score
DarthZylek said:
Yeah, I really only want the removalable helmets on the Clone Commanders. They totally messed up the ROTS clone that came in the evolution set by having a removalable helmet. It barely covered his head and just looked goofy IMO.
Oh man, I can't disagree more. The removable helmet and head are its strongest features. The helmet covers the head fine; it just takes some adjustment to keep it in place. With the beautiful work they did there, on the AOTC Evo and the AT-TE gunner, I'm inclined to think every clone should have a removable helmet.

Reaction score
The main problem with the removable helmet is that the head tends to look too big. The Evo AOTC clones looks good with the regular helmet but the pilot helmets looks too big. The evo ROTS clone's helmet is bigger than the AT-TE helmet and looks out of scale a bit. If it is done right, I'm fine with it, but I feel that it can ruin a perfectly good figure if done wrong.

Reaction score
AT-AT Driver with removable helmet would be cool, but I guess that is getting into the expanded universe realm since Hasbro would have to make up a face for the driver since it never appeared in the movie.

Reaction score
trooper1138 said:
AT-AT Driver with removable helmet would be cool, but I guess that is getting into the expanded universe realm since Hasbro would have to make up a face for the driver since it never appeared in the movie.

It would be the Clone Trooper head!

Reaction score
Maybe so, but I heard AT-AT Drivers, Stormtroopers, and other OT troopers aren't made from the same bodies as Clone Troopers. So, since we have never seen their heads, then Hasbro can make them whatever they want. I think it's cool, but not really needed.

Reaction score
Nice shirt Veedo. Love the black color! Wish we could see more than just the end of the sleeve, though.

Sev

Reaction score
Toyoda said:
Nice shirt Veedo. Love the black color! Wish we could see more than just the end of the sleeve, though.
It could be a severed hand display. Ya never know.
lol

Reaction score
Wow! You found the rare "Slightly purple on the inside" variant! You sure gotta tiny head though.

Reaction score
Well, this figure sucks now. It isn't movie accurate. I refuse to buy it! *whine* *complain*

Reaction score
The funny thing is, that the vintage version had a correctly painted back of the head, if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
Char_Aznable said:
Well, this figure sucks now. It isn't movie accurate. I refuse to buy it! *whine* *complain*
No figure is movie accurate. But most figures are close enough.

Reaction score
trooper1138 said:
Char_Aznable said:
No figure is movie accurate. But most figures are close enough.
I guess it is kind of hard to relay sarcasm on the internet...

Reaction score
I've only seen one of these so far (and I bought it) but I might buy another. Right now, Austin is d-e-a-d.

Reaction score
I went to walmart last night and there were probably over 50 pilots there.Right now I only have 1 but I might get another because here they are not at all rare.IF ANYBODY WANTS ONE LET ME KNOW!!!

Reaction score
SithAssassain said:
I went to walmart last night and there were probably over 50 pilots there.Right now I only have 1 but I might get another because here they are not at all rare.IF ANYBODY WANTS ONE LET ME KNOW!!!
wal-marts aren't getting that many cases, so there is no need to lie. troll another thread.

Reaction score
Well went to Target and Wal Mart!! WM didn't have jack!!
While Target only had Veers, Cliff, and Power Droids!! That's it!! Those army builders/scalpers/AT AT lovers wiped em out!!

Reaction score
While this is a well made figure, I find it a bit...boring.

Lady_Jaye, who is Cliff??

Reaction score
This figure has definately found it's way into my top 10 figure rankings usurping some VOTC figs (ben, leia, lando)

Reaction score
Cliff was the name of John Ratzenberger's character on Cheers (an ancient television series from the 80's). He played Major Bren Derlin.