AT-AP Walker - Green Version

GNT

Reaction score
It appears we'll be seeing a green AT-AP walker in the near future.

Worth picking up?

Reaction score
Hmm, I dunno - maybe. I'll wait til I see it on shelves.

Reaction score
Nice, has this deco appeared in an episode of the CW series so far, i cant remember. It looks good.

Reaction score
I don't think we have nor have we seen an AT-AP at all in the series. The only walkers we've seen are AT-TE's and AT-RT's. I wish we can see more of the toy vehicles in the show, and it might even sell even better.

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
I thought there WAS a CW AT-AP....

I just missed it last year... wasn't it in a bp?
There was an AT-AP in the Target-exclusive Battle of Christophsis Ultimate Battle Pack. However, I don't recall seeing the vehicle in any CW episode or the movie.

Regardless, even though I'm a sucker for vehicles and I do like the green paint scheme, I'll probably wait for sale on this one. If I get it at all, that is.

Reaction score
PizzatheHut said:
OdinsDad said:

There was an AT-AP in the Target-exclusive Battle of Christophsis Ultimate Battle Pack. However, I don't recall seeing the vehicle in any CW episode or the movie.

Regardless, even though I'm a sucker for vehicles and I do like the green paint scheme, I'll probably wait for sale on this one. If I get it at all, that is.
Back in 2008, they released the CW one, which was a re-pack of the TAC one released just a year before.

Reaction score
PizzatheHut said:
OdinsDad said:

Our new brotherhood - Walkerholics anonymous...

Reaction score
Neal said:
For anyone that cares, the aurebesh on the side says "liberty".
I care because it just makes the product much cooler. I love it when they give the vehicles a sense of war realism since soldiers in real life often decorate their armor and vehicles with some sort of symbol.It's like how in the series, we've seen a lot of gunships with symbols or portraits representing a division, or just the clones' personality.

Reaction score
Likely pass for me. Modified my old one slightly by covering the Republic symbols by the small Imperial insignia stickers that came with Vader´s Sith Starfighter.

GNT

Reaction score
I think I'll pass on this version, green paint will not save this one in my book.
It's not one of my favourite PT vehicles at all and honestly a stupid design but I blame LFL for that.

Reaction score
I was expecting a camo deco like the upcoming clones that would be go well together. Pass for now.

Reaction score
GNT said:
I think I'll pass on this version, green paint will not save this one in my book.
It's not one of my favourite PT vehicles at all and honestly a stupid design but I blame LFL for that.
I'm with ya. Bring on the AT-PT!

Reaction score
GNT said:
What's stupid about the design. dude?

Reaction score
Exacty. What's wrong with this bold design?
Not many would have come up with something as creative as a walking turret that stabilizes itself with a third leg for for safely utilizing its full fire power.

Most people would have just rehashed the two-legged or four-legged design. I for one hope this walker turns up in the series at one point.

Reaction score
Love the new color scheme, my only dislike is the lack of leg articulation. If it was as well-articulated as the new AT-ST and AT-AT, it'd be an easy buy.

GNT

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
What's stupid about the design. dude?
I honestly don't like the 3rd leg, it bugs me and doesn't fit the theme of most Star Wars vehicles IMO and that's why I don't like it. I'd have rather prefered a four-legged design instead.

Reaction score
It's technically supposed to walk on two and use the third for support when using the main cannon or to assist the other two legs when navigating rough terrain.

Surprised you hate it so much.

At least that's one more that will be in the wild...

Reaction score
Wife picked up this guy for us today.

For the record it's a bit stiff and the legs could use more articulation.

One of my door panels is a bit loose..

Overall I love it though as it rounds out our walkers...

I think we have an example of each now...

AT-AT
AT-TE
AT-AP
AT-RT
AT-ST

I think Gree and our two 41sts/Luminara will be displayed with this even if the greens don't match up perfectly.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing this one in the wild. I would like a second one that looks factory fresh since I weathered the first release one a bit too heavily.

Reaction score
I DO wish the main gun was the same color as the body... the black kind of works but the transition piece could have been painted a little at least.

Reaction score
Almost bought it today, but opted for the swamp speeder instead. I'll get this when I see it for a reasonable price (i.e., Wal-Mart or Target).

Reaction score
So I found this at Wal-Mart Thursday night. I had some Clone Cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I got it. I just opened it up and the deco is great, definitely the nicest of the three existing versions. Can't wait for the inevitable AT-TE repaint in this color!

Reaction score
Got the Green AT-AP from Wally tonight on a whim. I'll unbox it later. From the looks of it, I really like the green. I too await the AT-TE that will accompany it (probably some exclusive or something). For now, it'll be walker 2 accompanying/flanking my AT-TE