AT-ACT Walker

Reaction score
You're welcome!

I just looked on ebay and Amazon, and over at BBTS. It looks like BBTS has the best price now at $99.99.
I hate to wait any longer but does anyone think the price will go down between now and new years? I know black Friday usually has sales. I was thinking $75

Reaction score
I hate to wait any longer but does anyone think the price will go down between now and new years? I know black Friday usually has sales. I was thinking $75
Might get lucky and catch Amazon putting it down to $50.00 again.

Reaction score
On one hand its pretty good to have in the collection but it being so undercaled and overpriced its not worth it. Especially the upper hull and drivers cab is so badly downsized, its pretty damn annoying. It was like it was bad for 2.5 inch figures or something.

Reaction score
This is still $249.99 CDN up here and unfortunately, it's a TRU exclusive in Canada so I can't even wait for Walmart clearance prices for this.

Reaction score
Saw this at Ross today for $89.99. It looks like they're getting one per store around here as I went to three different stores.

Reaction score
Seems action fleet scale, like a lot of other downscaled vehicles. I would get this for the walking feature alone at $100. 30 or even 20 years ago, to even imagine a toy like this could walk and in a movie accurate manner was unthinkable. This toy is really a game changer.

●●●●

Reaction score
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it walks in a movie accurate manner. Knees and such. ;)

Reaction score
Well I don't know. It does have knees. It's not like the wind up AT-RT that's for sure. It's head moves and everything.

●●●●

Reaction score
just clicked on this link and the price is back up to $249.99 lol. my TRU is sitting on around 20 of these still at full price.

I was lucky and found my 1st one on the Walmart site for $150 and scored a second on eBay for $99 shipped

Too bad this was a TRU Exclusive in Canada. Had Walmart gotten this, I'm sure I would have been able to snag one on clearance.

Reaction score
Well that IS half price at Toys R Us. That’s the current sale price down from $299.99. I wouldn’t pay $150 for it personally, then again I wouldnt buy it for $50. You’d have to practically give this to me, because it’s so sub par, especially compared to the legacy at at.

Reaction score
That was American currency. Its OK, this one will remain in storage I think for a while, as I have already opened on display. If they ever release a more in scale version 5-20 years from now I may sell it.:whistling:

Reaction score
When I posted that response there was one new in box buy it now with free shipping on ebay for 114...i just checked again. It's still there but now there is one that totals 112 with shipping /shrug. Not the end of the world. Still a good sale price.

Reaction score
I've only ever seen it at one Toys R Us here in the Vancouver area. Even when I did store pickup, only that store would show. I never got it though. I got my BAt-At for $50 so no need for this Nerf one.

Reaction score
I was in TRU this evening and they had many of this one, marked down $150. No idea how much longer we will be able to say that.

Reaction score
I saw 3 of these at TRU yesterday for $150. I was very tempted to pull the trigger, but I just don't know if it's worth it. Plus, the Sail Barge is still in play and I just plopped down $800 for the UCS Falcon. Damn, these big ticket items just seem to come at me in waves some times. Is this really worth it?

Reaction score
I saw 3 of these at TRU yesterday for $150. I was very tempted to pull the trigger, but I just don't know if it's worth it. Plus, the Sail Barge is still in play and I just plopped down $800 for the UCS Falcon. Damn, these big ticket items just seem to come at me in waves some times. Is this really worth it?
I'd say wait. At least wait for your store to have their liquidation sale within the next 2 months. My guess is as soon as they hit below $100 people will buy them. Especially if they don't have the BAT-AT in their collection. I'm tempted to snag one if I can get it cheap, but it doesn't even compare to the BAT-AT I got back when it was released. I'm also saving my money for the Barge and the Vintage Collection releases coming in April.

Reaction score
As others have mentioned above, not having the BAT-AT nor even the POTF AT-AT made this an attractive purchase for me at $75. I grabbed one and I like it for what it is!

Reaction score
As others have mentioned above, not having the BAT-AT nor even the POTF AT-AT made this an attractive purchase for me at $75. I grabbed one and I like it for what it is!
You made the right call I think. $75 is a very fair price IMO. I don't think they will linger much longer at TRU. Plus, I've heard a rumor that professional liquidators are coming in and hauling away lots of stuff. Now I'm starting to speculate if stuff will end up at places like Ross, Marshall's, Ollies, etc.

Reaction score
According to a report on Yakface, Gordmans has been getting in the AT-ACT for $70!!! But I thought all the Gordmans went out of business? I mean I know the one in Highland, Indiana went under after only being there for a short period of time.

Reaction score
I get the feeling tat if they were to stay on track with OT design for vehicles, instead of thinking up new old looking designs. People would likely buy more of them.
At least then we might get updated versions of long old ships etc.

Reaction score
You made the right call I think. $75 is a very fair price IMO. I don't think they will linger much longer at TRU. Plus, I've heard a rumor that professional liquidators are coming in and hauling away lots of stuff. Now I'm starting to speculate if stuff will end up at places like Ross, Marshall's, Ollies, etc.
As a follow up to this post I wanted to mention something I came across this weekend. The Ollie's flyer has a blurb about TRU, I quote "World's biggest toy store retailer closed it's doors after 40 years and Ollie's bought almost $200 million dollars' worth"..."Our stores will have Black Friday toys from now thru December 25th"..."our selection will be changing weekly as many new trucks of toys are being received by our warehouse every day."

I was there this past weekend and didn't really notice anything interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out more often these days.