AT-ACT Walker

Reaction score
This thing is easily worth $100 range. Would have been worth $200 if upsized some and the knees bent and they removed some of the gadgetry.

Reaction score
Wife nabbed one for me at Bargin Hunt today for $79 along with the big air hogs Falcon for $60!
really loving this store, got all the Black series sabers for under $75 each and the Black Series Storm and Shadow Trooper helmets for around $40. If you have one in your area be sure to check it out.

Reaction score
Yeah I found that out already thing is impossible to fly unless your a pilot....which my brother in law is and flew it easily.

Reaction score
ive seen the BS sabres and Walker at Bargain Hunt but the walker is still $160 and the sabres are still $99. The dates on the tags sadly are still in the very low discount range.

Reaction score
ive seen the BS sabres and Walker at Bargain Hunt but the walker is still $160 and the sabres are still $99. The dates on the tags sadly are still in the very low discount range.
Hang in there the AT ACT was over $100 at mine for a couple of months as well. Living in a smaller town probably helped it sit on the shelf longer in my case though.

Reaction score
I'm seriously holding out for Christmas of THIS year on Amazon. If they still have these things the Prime deals might be ridiculous.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
This thing is easily worth $100 range. Would have been worth $200 if upsized some and the knees bent and they removed some of the gadgetry.
The knees don't even bend on it? Dude, they had that tech down pat in 1981... :s

Reaction score
Yeah but it is because this one freaking WALKS on its own, its legs are similar to the prosthetics some amputees use that hinge and straighten themselves as they gait

Reaction score
Due to Hasbro's lackluster vehicle releases for Rogue One I've started to collect Lego Star Wars stuff, and I found that they scale pretty well with the AT-ACT! I'm not usually one to cross the streams by mixing toylines, but having the AT-ACT stomp over Lego minifigs or blast them with the Nerf dart is too fun, haha.

"Run!"

Too slow...

I don't get the hate in the nerf feature in this case, it is completely hidden and is a blast to play with
Completely with you there, War. I hate the Nerf elements on the TIE Striker and U-Wing because of how obtrusive they are, but I love the implementation on the AT-ACT. That they even included that little trap door to hide the firing port was a great touch. Of course, I would have preferred a full cockpit in the style of the big AT-AT, but with how small the AT-ACT is, that just wouldn't work (even getting a second driver into that space would have been tight). So the Nerf gun is a pretty sweet usage of what little space they do have in there.

Reaction score
TBH, the vehicles in the new movies have been very lackluster.
I totally agree with you. I expected TFA to totally reinvent the wheel. Instead we get classic designs semi-updated. RO rolls around and it does reinvent the wheel, when thats the one movie fans wanted to see full of classic Star Wars designs.

Reaction score
These are $99.99 at my local Gamestop. Its one of the larger-type Gamestops with lots of pop culture toys and collectibles in addition to the video games.

Reaction score
Honestly, I like the new At-Act. It's just too expensive in Canada as it is apparently a TRU Exclusive and I've only seen one Toys R Us store in my area (out of 4 stores) that actually carried this in store.

Reaction score
I wonder if we are going to see these hit the clearance stores (Ross, TJ Maxx etc.) like the Droid Carrier?
I was wondering the same thing but here in NJ I'm not seeing many sitting around in the stores. with the exception of the 3 I saw in different TRU's most of the stores have zero in stock or on the shelves. my first AT-ACT I ordered from Walmart for $150 shipped back in December last year and the most recent one I found on eBay of all places for $99 shipped.

Reaction score
The guy who mentioned Amazon prime clearing them out this year around the holidays was probably on to something. I think the BS Chicken walker will likely get its deep cut price around the fall of this year as well AND the TLJ stuff which will no doubt include THAT walker should be hitting around then. Its going to be a walker heavy end to this year if all goes well!

Reaction score
I'm predicting close to the holidays. Those stores usually allocated more space for toys along tables, so it would be the ideal spot to bulk them out.

Reaction score
I just recently re-watched Rouge One (for only the second time), and noticed these AT-ACT Walkers again; the first time I saw the film, I wasn't paying as much attention and thought they were just AT-AT's.

In any case, I never even saw these @ retail stores last year (at least not that I can remember). The initial price on these was astronomical - probably the most expensive SW vehicle ever. I wouldn't have gotten these at the original - or even the sale price - d ue to the fact that I literally don't have room for even one of these. However, the vehicle does look cool & I'm glad they were made for those who want them.

Reaction score
I know TRU has a green tag program to blow through aged merchandise, but I think this one more than qualifies.

Reaction score
www.bigbadtoystore.com has these for $99.99 each if anyone is looking for one
Good to know, but I have absolutely no room for this AT-ACT - it's a huge toy. Also this vehicle, while cool, isn't close to being as iconic as the regular AT-AT from the OT. So, even if I had room this would have to be on sale for a lot less than $100 for me to even consider buying this.

Reaction score
I need for this to go down to $75. I'd be willing then but it's all about the principle of it. You guys hunk the price will drop again on Black Friday or like a New Year's Day clearance?

Reaction score
Is that the lowest price now? I'm looking for it for about $75
Recall, Target sold them down to $89.99 (70% off) at the brick and mortar level. There's a chance they could show up at a discount chain like the MTT Droid Carrier. I recall seeing those at around $60, but no one was biting, though I do recall running into those at $30 clearance but with really beat up boxes but only the Obi-Wan pack in figure missing.

Reaction score
Has anyone determined whether the Jyn figure, packed with the AT-ACT, is a straight repack or is it slightly different and how?