AT-ACT Walker

Reaction score
I also got one in the mail that seems to have been opened. The Amazon partner wants to charge us to ship it back and then have us re buy it but oops they don't have any more at the price we got it for.

Reaction score
I also got one in the mail that seems to have been opened. The Amazon partner wants to charge us to ship it back and then have us re buy it but oops they don't have any more at the price we got it for.

I would certainly fight that. If they want to remain an amazon partner they ought to be more helpful than that.

Reaction score
The idiot collector part of me keeps checking Target because it makes so much sense for them to restock a clearance item. It'll be there my brain says.

Reaction score
The idiot collector part of me keeps checking Target because it makes so much sense for them to restock a clearance item. It'll be there my brain says.
Is Target restocking anything? I visisted a super target this weekend and it was the saddest display of unwanted product I have ever seen. Should have taken a photo but it honestly was disturbing. Tons of U-Wings and Strikers at full price, BS 6" Cassians and Jyns, the usual R1 and TFA 5POA pegwarmers and 12" shampoo bottles. Needless to say, I didn't buy anything. Too bad Kohl's didn't get any AT-ACTs.

Reaction score
Is Target restocking anything? I visisted a super target this weekend and it was the saddest display of unwanted product I have ever seen. Should have taken a photo but it honestly was disturbing. Tons of U-Wings and Strikers at full price, BS 6" Cassians and Jyns, the usual R1 and TFA 5POA pegwarmers and 12" shampoo bottles. Needless to say, I didn't buy anything. Too bad Kohl's didn't get any AT-ACTs.
I went to Target tonight to see what was new, and was surprised to see the end cap they had set up with SW stuff was now gone, including all of the three packs. The scanner said they had some in back still. But none on the shelf.

Reaction score
It appears the AT-ACT is getting clearance out at TRU now as well. It's $50 off on their website, but when I asked in store today if they had more, the manager looked it up and saw that it has been marked as a clearance item and as such they won't be getting any more. Don't know if that's regional or everywhere.

Reaction score
So, I bought a ACT-ACT walker sealed from a guy on Ebay a few days ago and it came completed, everything is there (all parts and figures and weapons) and I bought a fresh set of D batteries and put the walker together and downloaded the app onto my phone and it works great! It walks, it fires the cannons and the nerf dart and the head moves!! Its fun toy/playset and for $115.00 shipped I cant complain. So, now the Hasbro FX app had a update a few days ago and now the app wont connect to the walker? It sees it the walker, but wont connect to it. Keeps telling me that please turning on the walker and make sure the walker is close by for it to connect. So, I turned the walker off and uninstalled the app and re-installed and took out the batteries for 5 mins and put them back into the walker, like a reset if you will and it still wont connect??? I even disconnect from my home WiFi and just used my carrier to see if that's the issue and it wasn't? Theres no troubleshooting instructions that came with it, I know it suppose to be straight forward to download and use. Like I said it worked for many days before the update on the Hasbro FX app and has anyone else experiencing this? I just tried calling Hasbro customer care line, but they're close today and will be back in the office Monday. any help is appreciated. thanks

Reaction score
...Any plans to fix it? I have this for my sons birthday next month and would like it to be fully functional when we open it.

Reaction score
Lol Hasbro should have written in big letters on the box "toy will not work anymore after 3 months" or "this toy will autodestruct in 3... 2... 1..."
Not bad for a $250 toy who was only marketed on the fact it's remote controlled from an app. Anyways how long would have Hasbro suported the app before closing it? A year or 2? Then your toy is obsolete.

Seriously I wonder if Hasbro is doing all of this ******** with the Star Wars license on purpose? Or are they just simply total cretins?

Reaction score
I know it is insane but I really want to set up three or four of these. Can the App control multiple, do they move together when you do? I KNOW there will be a clearance price that I will want to get two more of these at some point and the whole fleet of them stomping on figures and scenery is going to be GLORY!

Reaction score
The AT-ACT has been reduced to £99.98 by Toysrus in the UK for Star Wars day. I've ordered one.

Reaction score
The thing I hate about the AT-ACT is how undersized it is. Even the vintage AT-AT is bigger than it and ironically an AT-ACT is supposed to be bigger than them lol. The figures cant even stand up inside it without lifting those silly flaps. I do like the walking motion, the lights and the firing technology (Just wish it wasn't a Nerf dart). I honestly wouldn't pay more than $60 for it. Still can't believe the original suggested price was $300 (BS)

Reaction score
I am actually real happy with how well it matches the vintage and POTF2 versions. It could have been a smidge taller to be consistant ant with that reference about them being slightly larger than the attack variants. But it sees like Hasbro purposely scaled it to the classic ones to fit with them and I always appreciate paying attention to the heritage so long term supporters stuff fits together.

Reaction score
I am actually real happy with how well it matches the vintage and POTF2 versions. It could have been a smidge taller to be consistant ant with that reference about them being slightly larger than the attack variants. But it sees like Hasbro purposely scaled it to the classic ones to fit with them and I always appreciate paying attention to the heritage so long term supporters stuff fits together.
But if it were scaled in comparison to the vintage mold, then shouldn't the AT-ACT be bigger if the vehicle is bigger than the AT-AT?

Reaction score
Cant beat $50. I don't like how this version was built and look but I would have grabbed one myself if I didn't miss out on it.

Reaction score
Back when the At-At was released I got several for 9.99 still have a couple boxed ones under my home. I'd have paid 50.00 for the new one. Great deal.

Reaction score
Got my AT-ACT delivered today. £300 would have been a totally bonkers price for it but £100 is much more appropriate.

I think this is actually quite a nice toy. I'm pretty amazed that I finally have a walker that actually walks. I think as a kid I probably wanted my vintage AT-AT to walk so it's fun to have that come true. It's a surprisingly heavy beastie as well.

I wonder if Hasbro has designed it with the intention to release a classic trilogy AT-AT at some time.

Reaction score
Is anyone successfully using a Nexus 7 (2013) to control their AT-ACT? It's on the list of supported devices, but when I try to download the Studio FX app onto a Nexus 7 through Google Play, it says that the app is incompatible with the device.

Tried manually installing the app, and while the program will run (and I can use the movie maker stuff), it never detects the AT-ACT for remote control, even though the Nexus can see and pair with the AT-ACT via bluetooth. :confused:

Reaction score
This was the first AT-AT vehicle I've passed on since the line was relaunched in 95...most of them remain MIB but I do have a few that I opened including and extra BAT-AT that I gave to my son for his 3rd b-day. What a toy that was...if I remember correctly I only payed $129.99 for it.

Had the opportunity to grab this AT-ACT for $49.99 from Amazon on May the 4th but still passed on it out of principle...maybe one day I'll regret it but so far not at all. Behold some of my opened ones...the AT-AT family hahah.

Reaction score
Curious what was the principal!?
Not supporting the vehicle in general...I really disliked the Nerf features on it for one thing. Hard to spend even $50 on this thing after being spoiled with the BAT-AT (which the second I grabbed for my son I paid around that price). It was easier to stick to that decision with that ridiculous original retail price.

Reaction score
I would have gotten 3 more, I have a dream of synching 4 to a tablet and controlling an array of them across the floor just stomping rebels and blasting things with those cannons!