Astromech Droids 6 Pack - EE Exclusive

GNT

Reaction score
Star Wars Astromech Droids 3 3/4-Inch Figures - EE Exclusive:

• Entertainment Earth Exclusive!
  • Among our most beloved exclusive action figure sets were two classic packages of droids, so on the 10th anniversary of their release we conspired with Hasbro to bring you even more robot action!
  • Six awesome robots from Star Wars, Return of the Jedi, and The Clone Wars!
  • These figures come packaged in an out-of-this-world R2-D2 shaped box straight out of the droid foundries of Industrial Automaton.
  • Both Jabba's bartender and RC-C2 include a drink dispenser, drink tray harness, and seven glasses for your alien figures!
  • All six robots boast fantastic rolling wheels!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! The droids you are looking for are here. Celebrating the entire Star Wars saga and the 10th anniversary of our super-popular, sold-out, 2006 exclusive astromech droid sets, this amazing new Star Wars action figure gift set will knock your socks off! The sextet of astromech droids comes to you in a specially designed R2-D2-shaped box featuring these six 3 3/4 -inch scale action figures. Each droid sports multiple points of articulation, similar to the collector-favorite figures of The Vintage Collection. Dating back as early as the 1977 version of the original Star Wars movie, and all the way to the recent The Clone Wars animated series, this set has robots with personality you won't want to live without. Each figure includes rolling wheels on their feet, plus jointed domes, ankles, shoulders, and maybe even a few other surprises.

Jabba's bartender was never given an official name in the books or movies, but his design may remind you of some Earth-based beverages. With his drink dispenser, seven glasses, and a tray harness, this never-before-fully-seen droid served aboard Jabba the Hutt's sail barge. Also, if you look to the shadows, you may find him in Return of the Jedi. We recommend skipping the shadows and getting one of our droids to keep on your desk and another in your Jabba's palace dioramas and playsets (sold separately).

Serving the Shadow Squadron during The Clone Wars, R7-F5 appeared briefly in the episode "Shadow of Malevolence." Ideally suited for a Y-Wing bomber, this diminutive orange droid will look fantastic with the rest of your Grand Army of the Republic, or in your droid pool.

Think pink with D-Squad's own KT-QT. Aayla Secura's pink droid had a special magnet and was sent into enemy territory to recover a secret encryption module for the Republic. Take special note of the top of her dome, as there are yellow and black markers indicating where special upgrades were placed during her time as a spy. You can meet her during several episodes of The Clone Wars.

Plo Koon's R7-D4 makes his movie action figure line debut here! He's a dark maroon color with a gray and white highlights. This droid makes six appearances on The Clone Wars.

Everything's gonna be all right with RC-C2 and a moon pie. We expect you may find both in the home of Black Sun crime lord Ziro the Hutt. This dapper dispenser of potent portable potables is decorated with Black Sun tattoos in gray, blue, and red. There are no other robots quite like him in the galaxy, plus he includes everything you need to help aliens get their drink on at a snazzy underground party. You'll find him in The Clone Wars movie, but the toy can only be found here.

Rounding out the collection is R2-A5. If he looks familiar, he should. You first saw him in 1977! This white and green robot was seen rolling around Mos Eisley near Luke's landspeeder when the Imperial Sandtroopers and Stormtroopers came to ask about various droids they were looking for. You know how that story ends, but did you also know that this figure represents a droid design that was removed from the movie during the Special Edition edits of 1997? It's true! Bring home a lost piece of movie history with this remarkable figure and the entire exclusive action figure set.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We need a thread for this:

It's a EE exclusive six pack of SA figures, five of which have never before been released (in their movie forms). Intriguing!

Reaction score
The clues are very interesting.
The figures span the "sagas rich history"
5 never made before figures!
the other 1 never made before in "movie-style" - does that mean an animated figure?.....

They have to be repaints right? Astromech droids?.....

Interesting.....

Reaction score
Adam Pawlus is dropping even more hints about the set in the comment sections over at JTA and Yakface.

** Hopefully ** this is the beginning of a lot of 3.75" SA goodness, leading into the big 40th anniversary next year...

Reaction score
entertainment earth is getting a 6 figure exclusive set. super articulated not 5 POA!!! story over at Yakface.com. 5 have never been made in toy form.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered sight unseen lol...hope this is a good set.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered sight unseen...

Come on EE don't let me down!

Reaction score
While I'm excited, a few things have me disappointed. #1, the price point is $79, so what if only one OR two of the figures are OT and worthwhile getting? Now I'm shelling out $50+ extra just to be able to own the figures. Lord knows people will part this set out for like $20 a figure on eBay. So you are out of luck either way with spending an appropriate amount. #2 - the figure selection. While we have no idea WHAT movies will be chosen to represent this line and here's to hoping it's all OT. I have a feeling they are going to include one from each main movie, minus TPM since that bombed so much. That would suck. #3 - getting the obvious animated figure. The clue of "movie-style" figure seems to point right in that direction. I simply ask....why????? I know some people love the animated stuff and I myself have watched every episode of REBELS. However, keep the cartoons in the cartoons. I don't want any kind of potential plastic wasted on a some freaking animated character that came from a cartoon when we could (SHOULD) be getting an SA Bespin Lando or ROTJ Emperor. It annoys me to no end to see this type of figure pop up into a line that should be reserved for the movies ONLY. #4 the fact that it only seems to be an EE exclusive. Now we can't buy these figures anywhere else. Same stupid deal as the Wal-Mart fiasco. At least I won't have to show up to a brick and mortar store disappointed at empty racks, but still, everything about this seems lackluster to me, as exciting and pleasant as it is to see the good stuff showing up again. I digress, not trying to be a negative Nancy here, but it's as if ANYTHING revolving around 3.75" is now a slap in the face at every turn. There is always something inconceivable that Hasbro will inevitably do to screw with something so simple.

Reaction score
If it's just 6 astromech droids I may cancel. Wish they would do something like this for vintage collection figures/packaging.

Reaction score
Been reading the hints being dropped on JTA and Yakface...and I haven't been this excited with anything 3 3/4" related in a while. I'm gonna go with my instinct and say I believe I won't be disappointed with these. Can't wait for the reveal!

Reaction score
They cant be astromechs, they've done this before. Its also hard to think its a category, ie. rebels, aliens, imperials. They might just be random selected figures from the entire saga. Either way, I ready!

Reaction score
They cant be astromechs, they've done this before. Its also hard to think its a category, ie. rebels, aliens, imperials. They might just be random selected figures from the entire saga. Either way, I ready!
Yeah, I hope its not astromechs. Especially considering the fact that you can get all types of decent Astomechs from Disney world's build a droid collection. I'd be a little disappointed.

Reaction score
If it's just astromechs there will be one more available for someone else...

Reaction score
If it's just astromechs there will be one more available for someone else...
lol. People are starving for other characters and they give astromechs? Thats cool... for some but now, astromechs are the one thing that is pretty plentiful although they aren't made by Hasbro. You can have them.

GNT

Reaction score
Preordered before it sells out, I hope it's something interesting. A 6 pack of droids, clones, troopers etc is the easy way out so I'd probably cancel if they did that. Some Jabba's Palace aliens would be good. Be prepared to be disappointed lol.

Reaction score
I would preorder but EE overseas shipping rates are just insane. It would certainly end up costing me $180+. If this set is worth it, i might ask for help from a US based scummer to order it and ship it to me. Wait and see.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered two. I haven't been this excited or hopeful for 3.75" in a long time. Hopefully the paint is good, especially since they name dropped The Vintage Collection.

Reaction score
My speculation, seeing as its a never before produced figure and assuming its not and astromech:
TPM: Alien
AOTC: Jedi Knight
ROTS: Clone Trooper
ANH: Alien
TESB: Rebel Officer
ROTJ: Alien or Imperial Dignitary
Or the most logical thing would be Droids, the bipedal kind. That would suck. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
I would preorder but EE overseas shipping rates are just insane. It would certainly end up costing me $180+. If this set is worth it, i might ask for help from a US based scummer to order it and ship it to me. Wait and see.
If international scummers need help with these, feel free to PM me. I'm willing to help out.

I preordered two so far. Really excited for this set (though I wish TPM was included as my want list from that film is the longest...) though I hope it isn't droids, personally. If the figures are good for customizing, I'll probably be in for at least one more.

Reaction score
I'll order when I see the figures. Hopefully not droids as that would be boring AF. Intrigued by the realistic figure of animated character and hopefully it's from Rebels. I really want some realistic Rebels figures, 5POA or SA, and I'm not buying the 6" line.

Reaction score
When is preview night? Is it supposed to be revealed this week? Does anyone still remember some of the last rumored or unreleased figures? Let's see Yakface, R2-A5, R5-X2, Mace's Astromech from CW, young CW Boba Fett, silver and black removable helmet stormtrooper from the Force Unleashed is about all I remember. Anybody remember anything of have you guys all just dismissed this?

Reaction score
I'll order when I see the figures. Hopefully not droids as that would be boring AF. Intrigued by the realistic figure of animated character and hopefully it's from Rebels. I really want some realistic Rebels figures, 5POA or SA, and I'm not buying the 6" line.
Adam confirmed no Rebels (as well as no TPM, No TFA, no Tonnikas, no Cliegg Lars, and a few others that I can't remember over at JTA.)

Reaction score
Adam Pawlus has said there is nothing from Episode I in the set. Said one figure has been made before but this will be a realistic style (clone wars). I'm thinking Mace Windu's astromech. It was in the Clone Wars Slave One box set.

Reaction score
PLEASE BE TIKKES

(I know it won't be Tikkes)
Were you the one in the celebration livestream with the Tikkes t-shirt? ;) (Tikkes would be cool, but I'm one of those weirdos that would like a whole wave of SA unmade senators)

Reaction score
I'll take a pack of 6 unreleased SA ANYTHING at this point. I'm excited! I hope Hasbro takes note of collectors' incredible excitement towards this versus the 6" exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If it was Adam Pawlus driving this, my guess is that at least three of these are vintage figures that haven't been done. Like Sim Aloo, Rebel Commander, or mustachioed Bespin Guard. Other options include the Lars family power droid or Death Star controller (grey Death Star trooper). His other favorite wants are from the Droids cartoon, specifically Vlix. We shall see!

Reaction score
When is preview night? Is it supposed to be revealed this week? Does anyone still remember some of the last rumored or unreleased figures? Let's see Yakface, R2-A5, R5-X2, Mace's Astromech from CW, young CW Boba Fett, silver and black removable helmet stormtrooper from the Force Unleashed is about all I remember. Anybody remember anything of have you guys all just dismissed this?
The post on Yakface said the set will be revealed tomorrow. Though at CE not SDCC.

Reaction score
Ok so it seems like we are getting somewhere. I'm wondering if this is the way that they are gonna unload figures that can't find a home. There was once, according to Hasbro, a long list.