Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Reaction score
I dont bother with Clone Wars Animated looking droids, but some look cool. I stick with the "real life" looking ones. I also have protocol droids, and other droids etc.

Reaction score
Got it from a Scummer. I later bought the rest of the battle pack from him for 15 bucks.

I had no idea it was worth so much until I was looking for a second one to keep in Red Leader's X-Wing.

Reaction score
Great thread, I thought I'd jump in too. This pic is about a year and a half old, but it seems to be the most recent one I have (my collection has gone into storage recently).

Reaction score
Welcome to the thread, guys.

jesseVader08, Thats a great collection and very nice display you have (or had). Shame it's now in storage though.

NB, just under the banner at the top of the page you have the "Forum" bar. Immediately next to that on the right you have a "Photo Gallery" button which, when opened, allows you to upload photos under your Username.

Reaction score
Good news too. I've just added a Endor Bunker Battle Damaged R2-D2. I'm not going to get every R2 though, just the good looking ones.
Why don't you edit your first post, add a photo of your actual collection, and update it every time you add a new droid? :) (just thinking aloud)

Reaction score

after going through Dean's checklist i thought i had an army of R2-D2s. turns i only had 7.

Reaction score
I only have these R2-D2 figures in my collection:

- 25th Silver Anniversary
- Woolworth's Silver
- Saga Legends Light & Sound
- Commemorative Blu-Ray
- Vintage Collection with bar tray
- and coming soon, the Royal Starship battle pack R2

The rest, are "too many Hasbro R2s" for me!!! ;)

Reaction score
My latest acquisitions.

I am indebted to RS member DeltaLeader for the Royal Starship Droids. Yes. They will be coming out of the box.

Now there is only one other droid in transit, that being the TRU 25th anniversary silver R2-D2. However, since this was set up as a trade in late January I think I have been burnt and don't think I will ever get it, despite what he says.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i still need to find that blown up R2 and the comic pack one.
i really like the b&w paint on the comic R2

Reaction score
Latest additions: McDonalds character projector R2-D2 and Bearbrick Suntory Japan R2-D2 :)

And here is a test I did with some of my figures in a new display cabinet I bought at Lidl (German supermarket):

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
Great to see we are now at the top of the page!

Finally got some pics of my collection....

My Kenny Baker Custom and autographed R2!

Reaction score
Nice collection. Quite a few doubles as well.

I collect every r2 or astromech that comes out. Some R2's are very, very similiar but are a tad different. I have stopped that now but for the longest time I did. I feel the droids are jammed close togeter because of my lack of space now. I recently moved and only have room for 5 glass cases. (2 for astromechs, 1 for ewoks & concept figures, one for Sw Disney stuff, & 1 for autographed figures, indy, & hulk)

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Reaction score
Disney World To Get A Droid Factory?

It would seem Disney World is about to roll out some cool new 3 3/4" products, and we assume that they will be available in time for this year's Star Wars Weekends. One of our rebel spies has uncovered plans that would make Build-A-Droid pieces sold at the park. It would seem there will be multiple coloured assortments available of all five pieces used to build your own customized Astromechs, and they aren't limited to R2 units, as it is reported that R4, R5, and R7 heads in the mix. At this point we don't know if they will be new colours or those already made available previously. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Source: Rebelscum.com

Last edited:
Reaction score
Disney World To Get A Droid Factory?

It would seem Disney World is about to roll out some cool new 3 3/4" products, and we assume that they will be available in time for this year's Star Wars Weekends. One of our rebel spies has uncovered plans that would make Build-A-Droid pieces sold at the park. It would seem there will be multiple coloured assortments available of all five pieces used to build your own customized Astromechs, and they aren't limited to R2 units, as it is reported that R4, R5, and R7 heads in the mix. At this point we don't know if they will be new colours or those already made available previously. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Source: Rebelscum.com

VERY, VERY, VERY excited about this one!

Reaction score
Rebelscum.com leaks the alleged droid parts available for the Build Your Own Droid madness at Star Wars Weekends. Interesting fact that there would be R6, R7, R8 and R9 series domes!:

R2 Unit Domes

- Silver w/ Blue Details
- Silver w/ Green Details
- Silver w/ Red Details
- Silver w/ Orange Details
- Red w/ Silver Details

R3 Unit Domes

- Clear w/ Red Details
- Clear w/ Purple Details

R4 Unit Domes

- Green w/ White Details
- White w/ Blue Details
- White w/ Purple Details

R5 Unit Domes

- Black w/ Silver Details
- White w/ Red Details
- White w/ Green Details

R6 Unit Domes

- White w/ Orange Details

R7 Domes

- Orange w/ Silver Details
- Silver w/ Blue Details

R8 Domes

- White w/ Black Details

R9 Domes

- Green w/ Silver Details
- Red w/ Silver Details
- Blue w/ Silver Details

R2 Trunks

- White w/ Blue Details
- White w/ Green Details
- White w/ Red Details
- White w/ Black Details
- Red w/ White Details
- Blue w/ Silver Details

R7 Trunks

- White w/ Black Details
- White w/ Blue Details

Right Legs

- White w/ Blue Details
- White w/ Red Details
- White w/ Green Details
- White w/ Black Details
- Red w/ Silver Details
- Blue w/ Silver Details

Left Legs

- White w/ Blue Details
- White w/ Red Details
- White w/ Green Details
- White w/ Black Details
- Red w/ Silver Details
- Blue w/ Silver Details

Middle Leg

- Blue w/ Silver Details
- Red w/ Silver Details
- White w/ Silver Details

Do remember that none of this information has been confirmed by Disney, Hasbro, or Lucasfilm, but our source does legitimately have access to this sort of information, and there is a very good chance that this is the real deal. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Source: Rebelscum.com: Disney Park's BYO Droid Bins & Something Cooler

Reaction score
Damn, that's a hefty list of figures right there. I guess I've picked a bad to to temporarily suspend buying any more astromechs in favour of buying a studio scale "X-Wing Revisted" kit at a price I couldn't refuse.