Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Reaction score
Astrodroids in the 1st episode of The Mandalorian: https://bit.ly/2ph38yi 😉
Only one episode in, and already more astromechs than all of The Last Jedi (I don't really count BB units as proper astromechs, lol). Would love to get a better look at that black and white R5 unit. I wish that red TPM R5 would get blown up or something. And not in the show, in real life, heh. :ROFLMAO: Tired of seeing it pop up in all modern Star Wars media.

Reaction score
Good stuff. Can't wait to see what other new droids the rest of the season brings us. :) I hope the folks who design the Disney Parks 3.75" packs are paying close attention. As chance would have it, from that set of four above we already have at least two available now in their BAD parts bins. :D I'd love it of they gave us the little tractor droids, too.

Reaction score
Only one episode in, and already more astromechs than all of The Last Jedi (I don't really count BB units as proper astromechs, lol). Would love to get a better look at that black and white R5 unit. I wish that red TPM R5 would get blown up or something. And not in the show, in real life, heh. :ROFLMAO: Tired of seeing it pop up in all modern Star Wars media.
I must say that it's not TPM's R5-X2 but TFA's and RO's R5-X3... just another (silly) wink to the audience

Reaction score
I must say that it's not TPM's R5-X2 but TFA's and RO's R5-X3... just another (silly) wink to the audience
Yeah, I know it's not the exact droid from TPM (with its oddly pointy head), just referring to the color pattern. I may be mistaken, but I think the RO/TFA (and now Mandalorian) R5 is a fan-built droid which was meant to resemble R5-X2 from TPM. Regardless, much in the same way I never want to see another astromech toy from Japan done up in the Imperial R2-Q5 colors, I never wanna see R5-X2/X3 ever again!! Tell your friend Lee to ban that droid from all future Star Wars film sets.:LOL:

Reaction score
Honestly it would have been cooler if they were all new deco. Those are essentially, IMO, pretty much same as past Droids. And we don't need more reason for them to reissued the same deco, we need a reason for them to release all new ones.

The one in the bottom right doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Reaction score
Fandom and Collectibles Survey (with reward)!

Hi there!

We’re making a study about hobbies and fandom habits, and we would like to talk to you if you are living in the U.S.
We are looking to schedule a call to deep dive into your preferences, are you interested in participating?

If so, please take the following survey to access the selection process. Fandom and Collectibles - Selection Survey (https://forms.gle/w35BedsfsL4rzZSf6)

If you end up being selected, we’ll invite you for a 1h call which will be rewarded with an amazon gift card!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Nacar Team.

Spam and/or phishing attempt? Nice try. Reported.