Assault Walker with Stormtrooper Sergeant

Reaction score
The weathering in a few of those pictures make the walkers almost seem like they aren't made of plastic. Very nice.

The trick I learned (from YouTube videos) is to dry brush and use dabs of rust/copper/brass on the edges. Just. A little dab of edge and cut down on the black.

Reaction score
I picked up two of these with TRU's bogo sale last week. Also had $10 in Rewards coupons to use, so I got two more of these for $20. I really only want the pauldrons, so I'm going to be selling them (and two more of the desert version I snagged of Amazon).

Reaction score
I picked up two of these with TRU's bogo sale last week. Also had $10 in Rewards coupons to use, so I got two more of these for $20. I really only want the pauldrons, so I'm going to be selling them (and two more of the desert version I snagged of Amazon).
That's smart to get all the pauldrons. I had thought a while back how cool it would be if someone made/sold just the pauldrons so we could army build our troopers without hunting down so many exclusives.

Reaction score
I was thinking the same. I think I'm done with what I'm building for now. At first, I figured I'd buy extras of the Snowtrooper/Snap pack and grab the extra black pauldrons from that set, but the pauldrons are actually different between the snowtroopers and the stormtroopers. Go figure...

Reaction score
Just an FYI, I recently got this TFA Assault Walker w/Stormtrooper Sergeant figure @ Target on clearance for $11.84 (before tax). It looks like at least some Targets are clearancing these out, possibly to make way for The Last Jedi movie toys this Fall?!

In any case, this is a great toy - I don't remember this being in the film, but is kind of like those EU "mini-rigs" that came out back in the day. This toy looks like a cross between an AT-ST & an AT-DP, but smaller and with much less protection for the driver.

The green-ish color looks like a vehicle that the Empire would have used against the Wookies on Kasshyk in Revenge of the Sith (though I know it wasn't in that film).

Reaction score
The photos above convinced me to finally track one of these down. I scored the EE exclusive for $8.94 with free shipping on eBay. For that price, I couldn't say no. It arrived yesterday and it's pretty cool. Looks good on my shelf, too. I would've had a blast with this thing as a kid .

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It arrived yesterday and it's pretty cool. Looks good on my shelf, too. I would've had a blast with this thing as a kid.
Yes, this is a fantastic toy; interesting design & one that really fits in the SW universe. I'm glad it went on sale. I never collected TFA toys to any great extent (I only have a couple of them), so this was one that I would have passed on if I couldn't have gotten it for a good sale price.