Assault Walker with Stormtrooper Sergeant

GNT

Reaction score

Click to Enlarge

These mobile assault walkers operate as mechanized calvary units, storming enemy positions and running down fleeing troops.

New vehicle with figure shown today, love the artwork on the box.

Who's picking up this one? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll probably pick this one up as well. I'm really starting to look forward to Force Friday.

Reaction score
I think the new Stormtrooper is really cool, but I'm just not connecting with this film as of yet so I'm waiting on most E VII merch

Reaction score
Someone on another thread mentioned this packaging does not have "The Force Awakens" on it. Does that mean this is more of a mini-rig type toy that does not appear in the movie?

Reaction score
Someone on another thread mentioned this packaging does not have "The Force Awakens" on it. Does that mean this is more of a mini-rig type toy that does not appear in the movie?
Yes. It's a just off camera thing ;)

Reaction score
I will be grabbing two for my TFA display, I really like this walker.

Reaction score
I don't really like this, it just doesn't grab me. however, if this isn't in the movie, then I'm happy to see Hasbro go the "just off-Screen" route again. I'm ure this will sell out rather quickly.

ZX3

Reaction score
This is a repaint of the Clone Wars AT-RT modified for figures who can't sit, isn't it?
First wave for the new movie and we're already in the Cruise Missile Trooper territory of Hasbro making stuff up?

Reaction score
Was kind of hoping it was in the film and was curious about the standing rider. "Was it designed like that because of the toys?". Now I realise it's just some Hasbro lameness and it kind of cements the fact no figures will be "riding" anything if they went to that much trouble to accommodate a standing figure on a traditionally ridden vehicle. That's some lame camelshit right there.

Reaction score
Second thoughts, that's maybe a little harsh, the thought of riding that thing in plastic armor makes me wince. Standing may be preferred by The First Order. It's also healthier.

Reaction score
I'll likely pick one up. That said, the empire really doesn't mess around with "riot control" do they? Our cops have lots of less than lethal gear to disperse crowds (tear gas, bean bag rounds, pepper spray, etc). This dude has a blaster cannon and the ability to stomp on rioters. "Attention citizens, disperse immediately, or we will kill you in a variety of horrific ways." LOL

Reaction score
This is a repaint of the Clone Wars AT-RT modified for figures who can't sit, isn't it?
First wave for the new movie and we're already in the Cruise Missile Trooper territory of Hasbro making stuff up?
The legs may be the same, but other than that, it's definitely new. I have the Clone Wars one on my desk and comparing that to the pictures, it's definitely different except the legs were possibly re-used.

Reaction score
I ended up taking this one back. For the price, you really don't get a whole lot. The trooper is the same as the basic one, but with the shoulder pauldron. The walker itself has little to no play value. The legs move, and a gun swivels. That's about it. Walking legs (ala the original AT-ST) and a firing missile would've gone a long way.

Reaction score
1. No. Are you always a braggart?
2. Not from Hasbro. It's all crap so far.

Reaction score
Sergeant? Looks like Hasbro muffed this one in terms of the pauldron color, unless the film shows other.

Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool. Gives me a real mini rig vibe and the figure that comes with it is great. Makes me wish vehicles came with pack in figures when I was a kid.

Reaction score
Curse those darned opinions and those who dare have them!
It has nothing to do with opinions.
You could easily say "I'm not really interested in the line", but you instead parade around here insulting and mocking people who do enjoy the line. Sounds a bit hypocritical considering your 'opinions' stance, no?
How about you quit accusing people who want to show off their collections they worked hard on of being braggers and just chill out.
This is a forum for toys for pete sake, it isn't the end of the world.

Reaction score
Picked up two. Mainly for display but I like them - especially the troopers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Never knew posting pics of things I bought is bragging.

Tell me more.
Its definitely not being a braggart to post pictures of your most recent purchases in the threads designated for those items. I do think it's extremely rude and self-centered for someone to insult people who are enjoying the hobby right now just because they personally don't like the toys being made. People should treat others the way they want to be treated and not **** all over someone else's hobby just because they aren't getting their way.

Anyway, I appreciate the photo because I've been a bit on the fence about this one. Now I think I will definitely grab one on the way home from work. Thanks!

Reaction score
To anyone who has bought and opened this set, can you tell me if the Stormtrooper is the first release Stormtrooper with the wide leg stance or is it the second release Stormtrooper with the narrower leg stance?

Thanks in advance.​

Reaction score
Now that we know what is and isn't in the movies, my desire for this, the speeder bike, and Finn's speeder has fallen a bit.
But I do want the exclusive figures from each vehicle. The things I do for a single figure...

Reaction score
I used the Stormtrooper Sargeant's pauldron on my Walmart BS Stormtrooper. I like it. The 5 POA Stormtrooper now can just stay in the vehicle and this guy will command his squad.

Reaction score
I'm a BIG fan of the walkers like the AT-ST and its big brother AT-AT, but now we have two different version and too be honest, I dont know why hasbro didn't cast one of these version in a winter camo and offer a snow trooper with it. At least the desert one makes sense and goes with the landscape of Jakku.

Reaction score
Sorry if this was covered already, but is the Stormtrooper Sargeant in the movie? I remember the red and white pauldrons, but didn't catch the black one. I'm not gonna bother with this if he's not in TFA.

Reaction score
I have both and like both.

I weathered the "jungle/forest" walker.
The price point at $19.99 is good considering you get unique figures so you're basically just paying $12 for the vehicles.

Green "weathered" Forest Walker

My kids and I took these pictures. Thats the fun in these toys. Setting up scenarios.

Here is the Desert Walker. I got this for $17 so I can't complain. I like the red pauldron.

Reaction score
The weathering in a few of those pictures make the walkers almost seem like they aren't made of plastic. Very nice.