Assault on Ryloth Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
This battle pack was mentioned over at Yakface.com today

So if this battle pack does get released obviously we'll get the basic CW Mace Windu again but what about his clones? Thoughts on seeing a Mace Windu with clones battle pack?

Reaction score
Re: Mace Windu & Clone Troopers Battle Pack

Could be:
Mace (Hopefully with knees
)
2 ARF Troopers
1 Battle Droid (Hopefully a yellow commander)

Reaction score

As I said in the Rumor thread I think this pack will include:

• Mace Windu
  • ARF Trooper
  • ARF Trooper
  • ARF Trooper

I don't think Ponds will come in this set as that would be stupid from a buisness point of view. The ARF troopers will be easy re-packs for Hasbro and would make perfect sense in their minds. I hope they do give us new legs for Mace so he can fit on the AT-RT's when they decide to bring them out with new legs *hint* *hint*

Hasbro could also give us this:

• Mace Windu
  • AT-RT (New legs)
  • ARF Trooper

Although that would make the Clone Trooper s in the rumor ambiguous.

Reaction score

I think it will include:

Mace
2 ARFs
Normal CT with/without removable helmet

there were only 2 ARFS in that episode i think so it would make more sense for them to put only 2, but then again they will probabely put 3 or something, but it's still good since one can't have too many ARFs.

Reaction score

I'm assuming its Mace, his two ARFs, and AT-RTs! And if so, that means Mace with articulated knees!

Reaction score

Master_Kwinn said:
I'm assuming its Mace, his two ARFs, and AT-RTs! And if so, that means Mace with articulated knees!
Please Hasbro please.

Reaction score

Bearded_Star said:
Master_Kwinn said:
Please Hasbro please.
YES, PLEASE! I want an acceptable clone wars mace sooooo bad. The one thats coming out soon is wack!

Reaction score

I hope we get pics soon and a release date so we can confirm a SA Mace that way I can skip the Basic version.

G

New AT-RT please! If not, new purple clones!

Reaction score

it would be cool if they did it like the AT-RT assault squad that came out in TAC.

2 new AT-RTs
2 ARFS
Mace windu

Reaction score

vaderman04 said:
Bearded_Star said:
Master_Kwinn said:
Please Hasbro please.
YES, PLEASE! I want an acceptable clone wars mace sooooo bad. The one thats coming out soon is wack!
I third this.

Reaction score

Me personaly, I would not like this pack. Its too plain. I would like to see a pack from episodes like Rising Malevolence (Plo koon, srg. Sinker, Boost, Com. Wolffe) or a pack from Hostage Crisis Episode. That would be awesome

Reaction score

I doubt they'd put an AT-RT in with three figures. One, two, tops.

I would like a Mace, two ARFs and a purple clone, but that's just me...

Reaction score

I think some of you guys may be expecting too much. I think at the most we will get 2 figures and a AT-RT. Otherwise this will be one of the more expensive Battle Packs (AT-RT Patrol from the TAC line).

Reaction score

But then we're assuming this still lands befre Hasbro's "all-repacks Battle Packs."

I heavily doubt this will include an AT-RT, and two figures. One, tops. But then it wouldn't be "Mace Windu and Clone Troopers." There is NO way there is going to be an AT-RT.

Reaction score

Kinderspartan said:
But then we're assuming this still lands befre Hasbro's "all-repacks Battle Packs."

I heavily doubt this will include an AT-RT, and two figures. One, tops. But then it wouldn't be "Mace Windu and Clone Troopers." There is NO way there is going to be an AT-RT.
Yeah that is what I was thinking. I'm going to say it will be like the Obi-Wan and Yoda Battle Packs that just had a couple troopers with their leader. Those came with 4 troops and 1 Jedi, but I think since Hasbro has said there will only be 4 figures per-pack from now on we will only get 3 troopers with a Jedi.

Reaction score

Commander_Gray said:
Kinderspartan said:

Yeah that is what I was thinking. I'm going to say it will be like the Obi-Wan and Yoda Battle Packs that just had a couple troopers with their leader. Those came with 4 troops and 1 Jedi, but I think since Hasbro has said there will only be 4 figures per-pack from now on we will only get 3 troopers with a Jedi.
Actually it's 4-5 figures per pack because they confirmed no more vehicles in BP's, Scramble on Yavin was the last pack with a vehicle until further notice so forget about getting an AT-RT with this pack.

Not gona happen.

Reaction score

501st_Commander said:
Commander_Gray said:
Kinderspartan said:

Actually it's 4-5 figures per pack because they confirmed no more vehicles in BP's, Scramble on Yavin was the last pack with a vehicle until further notice so forget about getting an AT-RT with this pack.

Not gona happen.
No, didn't they also say that they were only going to be releasing packs with 4 figures from now on? Proof of this can be seen by the newest packs. None of those packs have more than 4 figures. Even ones like the Kamino Battle Pack for the Legacy Collection only have 4 figures, and two of them are small figures (R4 and Boba).

Reaction score

Nope, they changed it to 4-5 now that the vehicles are gone from the packs. Just because all the BP's we've seen recently having only 4 figures doesn't mean some future BP's cant have 5. Infact this very pack should have 5.

Reaction score

I thought Hasro had said that all Battlepacks from now on would have four figures. I couldd be wrong, but unless some figures were small, I don't seee more than that happening. I doubt this will include an AT-RT. I may be in if the Mace is retooled to have knees.

Reaction score

In the last Q&A, Hasbro said that they would release some five figure Battle Packs, but I assumed that meant packs like "Boredom at Palpatine's Office," or "Assault on Corusant."

Reaction score

TBH, I hope this doesn't include anything new. We aren't getting the battlepacks at retail anymore, so we've already missed out on a number of things thus far (Jabba for one).

Reaction score

darthAndosman said:
AnthonyP said:
I'd say Mace and 3 ARF Troopers. I'd like to see what they do with this one.
but in the episode only 2 accompany him
[/quote

There were more than 2 in the episode some were on AT-RTs

Reaction score

I really hope this is confirmed before the next wave hits stores. It will save a bit of money in building ARF squad and buying a Mace. However, like Obi Wan and the 212th BP, the BP Mace may not come with all those accessories (armor, helmet)

Reaction score

I'm guessing. A mace, two ARF troopers, and one normal clone - hopefully a removal helmet clone.

Reaction score

bongjuan said:
I really hope this is confirmed before the next wave hits stores. It will save a bit of money in building ARF squad and buying a Mace. However, like Obi Wan and the 212th BP, the BP Mace may not come with all those accessories (armor, helmet)
Probably, but so far none of the jedi appear to wear the helmets.

Reaction score

Space_Guard said:
TBH, I hope this doesn't include anything new. We aren't getting the battlepacks at retail anymore, so we've already missed out on a number of things thus far (Jabba for one).
That's a total bummer. And international shipping for that size box is not cheap. What would cause retails and Hasbro not sell battle pack in your area anymore?

Reaction score

TK1290 said:
bongjuan said:
Probably, but so far none of the jedi appear to wear the helmets.
Accessories are still nice to have, even if they don't actually use them in the cartoon.

Reaction score

bongjuan said:
Accessories are still nice to have, even if they don't actually use them in the cartoon.
Too true.

Reaction score

prob Mace and acouple ARF troopers

id be up for getting this if it ever gets made

Reaction score

sweet I just hope he is SA this time!

Reaction score

Awesome job Hasbro! I really hope these are 2-packs like the Thire/Rys and Jek/Yoda 2-packs. Since the figures are grouped together in twos, I'm hoping that is true. Then I can skip Windu/Cody unless Cody has the ball jointed hips this time.