Assault on Geonosis Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
Here's a couple images of a new upcoming battle pack from the clone wars show:

Anyone going to be picking this one up?

Reaction score
I love how they fan the battle cards and stands to take up more space and give the illusion that you are getting more than you are.

Reaction score
I'll admit, the ARF Trooper looks pretty neat. But I'm kind of sick of that particular Obi-Wan sculpt, and I can't begin to describe why the Geonosian Warrior is that color. A pack like this makes me skeptical as to the fate of the Battle Packs.

Reaction score
Yup, thats Trapper! I'm not sure if I'll buy this pack or not seeing it's all repaints but man that Obi-Wan looks good. The Geonosian looks a little funky, almost monkey looking. Likely a pass.

Reaction score
Cool! These new battle packs are getting pretty clone-centered...as well they should be. Who fights the battles, lol. Anyway, definite buy. That's probably supposed to be Trapper.

Reaction score
It looks like a nice repaint of the Freeco Speeder Obi-Wan, but I don't need or want a Geonosis Bug or extra desert ARF Trooper.
Another Pass

GNT

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
What's wrong with Obi-Wan's face. Too much of that Geonosis sun?
It appears to be that way, someone forgot to take their sunnies along
lol Good to see a cloth skirt and a few dirt stains just to spice him up a bit.

Reaction score
Again, kinda annoying about the less figures, and tbh, releasing THAT Obi again? Eugh....

Reaction score
DeltaSquadSev11 said:
CMDR_Appo said:
So is the ARF Trooper Trapper, a generic trooper or both?
It's a generic one which is fine by me as that makes it a good troop builder
That's good then. I'll probs army build this guy. I was gonna do the same to the Waxer and droid 2 pack, but Waxers design is too unique. Shame about the Obi being in this pack. I've never had a CW Obi (and don't want one). I would have much preferred say a LR1K Cannon for the Geonosian.

Reaction score
Kay, I know Obi's supposed to be a little grimy/dirty, but his face looks like he got hit by a spray-on tan grenade.

Reaction score
ws_toys on Ebay has the ARF Trooper from this pack up and it is actually Trapper and not a generic Geonosis ARF, looks like Hasbro mis-labelled the card.

Type in "Assault On Geonosis" on Ebay and the only link will be to the ARF.

EDIT: It actually is a generic ARF as they and Trapper have the same markings, but it can be used as Trapper if you want but Hasbro haven't mis-labelled the card, the ARF in this pack IS meant to be generic.

Reaction score
Pass for me. I already have an ARF Trooper and a Geonosian Warrior from the Target 2-packs and I'm really tired of that Obi-Wan mold.

Reaction score
I just posted nearly this exact same thing in the "Cad Bane's Escape" BP, because.......

I just did a favor & bought an extra one of these for my brother who now doesn't apparently doesn't want it (jacka** that he is). Thus if anyone does want one, it's up for Sale or trade in BOTH the Selling/Buying Classified and the Trading Section. Needless to say, not looking to make a penny, just trying to move it to someone who appreciates it (at the same cost they would've given to the store).

BTW---- I must say, the deco job Hasbro did on Kenobi looks TOTALLY AWESOME! Much different than I ever EVER would have expected it to look like. He looks like he got his a** beat by Ivan Drago circa 1988, lol

Anyhow, I got him this one AND the Cad Bane Escape one. Unless anyone wants to save them some gas money hunting store to store, they're both simply gonna make the trek back to the store from where they came.

Reaction score
I hope I can find a couple of these, I want some Geonosians.

Why can't they release a living Geonosian on a single card?

Reaction score
Rune_Haako said:
I hope I can find a couple of these, I want some Geonosians.

Why can't they release a living Geonosian on a single card?
Word.
If anybody buying this set wants to unload their Geonosian, hit me up.

Reaction score
Got this pack today.
Average pack at best with just enough new to make you annoyed.

The ARF has a new deco but doesn't look too much different from Waxer or Boil.

The Geonosian Warrior is pretty cool and really the main reason to get this set.

Obi-Wan is a very lame repaint that looks like he caught a bit to much sun.

Could have been a better pack had Obi-Wan not been included.

Reaction score
This battle pack is the big loser of all the new releases. Too bad Hasbro decided to double pack this in the case assortment. I'm seeing this bp on store shelves in mass numbers.

Reaction score
What criteria does a battle pack have to meet to get double packed in a case assortment? Why does Hasbro always tend to choose the crappy ones instead of the obviously much more popular ones like the Defend Kamino pack or even the Hunt for Grievous pack. I don't understand you Hasbro...

Reaction score
Hasbro would have picked the Geonosis set for double packing because it had Obi-Wan and kids love Obi-Wan while the Cad Bane set got double packed because kids love Anakin!

That's Hasbro logic for ya!

Reaction score
I'm torn on this battlepack as I don't have the Camo AT-RT trooper (can never find the AT-RT's at retail), i only have the Zombie Geonosian Warrior and the Obi Wan is just different enough to warrent getting (really can pass on him all together)

saw it last night and couldn't commit to buying it. if it goes on sale somewhere maybe I'll pick it up but for the moment I'm good with leaving it to collect dust on a shelf.

Reaction score
I didn't think I would pick this pack up, but I really like the Arf Trooper and Geonosian Warrior, and even Obi-Tan is interesting.

"Oh Bantha Pudu!"