ASK AMY! Part 11

Reaction score
Amy...how long till the new website is fully functional? I know these things take time and kinks need to be worked out, but is there an estimated date??

Thanks

also, when can we expect to hear about the full product line for 2007?

Reaction score
We are expecting it to go live either tonight or tomorrow morning. We are not expecting any problems but with all new websites there may be a few bugs here and there. There are couple of things that will not be ready from the get go such as the The Vault which is our archive. The reason for the delay is we we cannot enter any of the information until the new site is ready and there is ALOT of information to enter! It should be ready in a few weeks though.

I don't know if we will officially announce every single product at one time. We will however let everyone know when a new item is coming up.

damon5973 said:
Amy...how long till the new website is fully functional? I know these things take time and kinks need to be worked out, but is there an estimated date??

Thanks

also, when can we expect to hear about the full product line for 2007?

Reaction score
Amy, great work you guys are doing for '07! Quick question(s). When will you be able to log in to check an order, and is the Vader LE shipping on the 4th? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

Im posting a little feedback about your new site, and an
urgent and desperate plea...

Please do not make your site *require* the installation
of Macromedia Flash. This is not permitted where I
work (and from where I surf).

I just visited the new site today, and I cannot get any
of the top menu bar pulldowns to function (because they
appear *behind* the central flash-portion of the screen)

Hence, I cannot use your site in any fashion.

I have been a regular customer, and a collectors-society
member for years, and Ive spent a ton of money buying
MR goodies.

This will drop to zero, if I cannot deal directly with your
site because of this design issue.

Please allow those with non-flash-enabled browsers to
manipulate your navbars.

I want to buy. Im desperate to buy. Im *BEGGING* to buy !
Please just re-organize your site or offer a simple
non-flash version. It doesnt have to be all glossy and bells-n-whistles,
but at least make it function to some minimal extent.

Thank You

p.s. Im writing here because I cannot even make the
CONTACT US button on your site work.

-Dave

Reaction score
Wolf: It's showing up like that for everyone. Don't worry about it. The site is a work in progress.

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
King_Kong said:
Wolf: It's showing up like that for everyone. Don't worry about it. The site is a work in progress.
I do find it quite amusing that the message about the site being under construction is done in flash, rendering it useless to anyone who doesn't/can't use flash. If the site is under construction and currently unusable, just put that in text!

Reaction score
Chimera said:
King_Kong said:
I do find it quite amusing that the message about the site being under construction is done in flash, rendering it useless to anyone who doesn't/can't use flash. If the site is under construction and currently unusable, just put that in text!

Reaction score
Amy,

Is MR going to redo the secondary Falcon plaque as you misspelled "Canon"? ....it should be "Cannon"

Reaction score
Chimera said:
I do find it quite amusing that the message about the site being under construction is done in flash, rendering it useless to anyone who doesn't/can't use flash.

LOL. Is that what it says? hahaha This is what I see...

Reaction score
Amy, How will the new CS affect 10 year members? Will we get the same things offered to everybody?

Reaction score
We are going to be doing this but I am not sure of the timeline. Once I know more I will let you know.

Kenwood said:
Amy,

Is MR going to redo the secondary Falcon plaque as you misspelled "Canon"? ....it should be "Cannon"

Reaction score
Hi Sith,

I am not sure. I will look into how this is working and let you know.

sithmasterjedi said:
Amy, How will the new CS affect 10 year members? Will we get the same things offered to everybody?

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
I don't know if we will officially announce every single product at one time. We will however let everyone know when a new item is coming up.
That makes it harder for people like me. I usually budget my purchases through the year to make sure I have the funds available when needed. If I don’t know what is coming then I don’t know what I have to budget for.

Reaction score
Hello Amy!!

Just wondering if MR is still going to have a presents here, as now MR has their own forum?

I really like that you offer a forum, but I like even more, only having to come here to find things out! (One place to look)

Thanks!!

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JediDave76 said:
hey amy!

I'd like to see MR do a 1:1 C-3P0 ANH bust

dave
Don't Sideshow have the 1:1 bust license? They produced the Maul 1:1 bust last year.

Reaction score
Sideshow does but they're licence dose not include human or helmeted characters, from what I understand. I'm not sure how this would apply to droids.

Reaction score
Good Morning Amy and MR!

I was curious if you can give us any update for the release of the Boba Fett SE blaster?

Thanks!

YW

Reaction score
Hi Jedi,

The answer is yes. I will be here to answer any questions your may have and to give you all any updates on things.

jedi_dm said:
Hello Amy!!

Just wondering if MR is still going to have a presents here, as now MR has their own forum?

I really like that you offer a forum, but I like even more, only having to come here to find things out! (One place to look)

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Cool!

Thanks!!

MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Jedi,

The answer is yes. I will be here to answer any questions your may have and to give you all any updates on things.

jedi_dm said:
Hello Amy!!

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hey Amy,

I recently purchased the signature edition of the Millennium Falcon and finally had a chance to inspect it this weekend. The prop itself is in mint condition, but unfortunately, the brochure depicting the prop story and containing the photograph of Harrison Ford was severely bent and creased, to a point which it is unacceptable. Would it be possible for MR to send a replacement?

Reaction score
Hi AMY,
Will MR be attending the FX 2007 show here in Orlando, FL this year? You guys/gals had a booth here about 2 years ago, and I was hoping to see you folks there again. I picked up my 1st .45 saber at your booth (AFBB Obi-Wan), and I've been hooked ever since.

Reaction score
Good morning Amy,

I wonder if you could nudge Brian and ask him if he'll look at the "Stormtrooper Helmet Questions" thread, lower down on this page

There are a number of us who'd like to know a little more about this new product

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Hi Ongba,

Please send the request for a new one to customerservice@masterreplicas.com and we will get you another one.

ongba said:
Hey Amy,

I recently purchased the signature edition of the Millennium Falcon and finally had a chance to inspect it this weekend. The prop itself is in mint condition, but unfortunately, the brochure depicting the prop story and containing the photograph of Harrison Ford was severely bent and creased, to a point which it is unacceptable. Would it be possible for MR to send a replacement?

Reaction score
I am not quite sure. I will try to find out for you and let you know.

Darth_Chuck said:
Hi AMY,
Will MR be attending the FX 2007 show here in Orlando, FL this year? You guys/gals had a booth here about 2 years ago, and I was hoping to see you folks there again. I picked up my 1st .45 saber at your booth (AFBB Obi-Wan), and I've been hooked ever since.

Reaction score
I will let him know.

Bingo_Bongo said:
Good morning Amy,

I wonder if you could nudge Brian and ask him if he'll look at the "Stormtrooper Helmet Questions" thread, lower down on this page

There are a number of us who'd like to know a little more about this new product

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Hi Darth_Milo,

I am sorry but I don't have an exact date for you. The Falcons are shipping out in small batches as we get them in.

Darth_Milo said:
Hi Amy,

When will the Millennium Falcon fly to Europe ?

thx.

Reaction score
Hi Amy!!!

Do you have any info about Dead Man`s Chest? Price?

Mati

Reaction score
No info yet Mati. Sorry about that. Once we have the information on it we will let you know.

Do you have any info about Dead Man`s Chest? Price?

Mati

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Amy / Jerry

Have emaild and PM'd but no reply as yet. I really need help with the following.

1) I requested 2 sets of replacement O rings for the full size Maul as mine are cracking. I sent my details etc but nothing has arrived since I first asked (Nov 2006 I think).

2) Is there anything that can be done to make these new ones last longer? Would Silicone spray help?

3) Does the Leia Blaster SE have 'signature' written on it (like the sabers do)? If so where?

4) Do the 'first' display boxes offered (Han ANH LE) have the 'MR' logo on the bottom?

Please let me know ASAP. Many thanks

Reaction score
Hi, first time caller

Can you provide an updated shipping estimate for the .33 Boba Fett blaster, please? I saw above where the Boba Fett was planned for December and the Stormtrooper for November. I have my Stormie and Han, and they would like company.

Thanks!