ASK AMY! Part 11

Reaction score
with the fett blaster shipping in Jan, can we expect the Vader ROTJ in feb?

Reaction score
Amy - what should I do to get a Ywing 2nd plaque with the edition size on it? I must have missed the MR memo telling me how to go about getting mine. I assume there's an email addy I can send my info. to.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi Amy,
I just wanted to thank you again for taking care of the problem I had with my shock helmets and once again prove to everyone that you are by far THE BEST CS anyone could ever hope to deal with!

Reaction score
european minority asking :

Hi Amy ...

as the Falcon got announced I'd like to know if

a) is there a paymentplan ? is there a plan to have one ? or will you charge my CC right away a total that is unknown yet as of b)
b) is the shipping rate to europe correct when I check my account info ? how will it be shipped ? DHL ?
c) is it possible or MR plan to have those Falcons SE that have been ordered from european customers ( like me ) shipped to your european distributor ( and part of your company soon/already ? Cards Inc. ) instead of shipping them to USA first ? So will/or can ( please consider! )Cards Inc. act as european warehouse for huge boxes/expensive items/expensive shipping rates like this ?

Thank you for answering and sorry if I was not patient enough to await your PM answer...

Reaction score
IronFist said:
Well, it's been almost two months since I last asked: Amy, any news on the Rocketeer helmets?

I bet they have been permanently put on the backburner

Reaction score
In my heart, I know that, too. But I need to hear Amy tell me that. Story of my life: Find a great gal who has something I want, she tells me I won't ever get it and I go home and cry myself to sleep at night.

Reaction score
Jedi_Rainman said:
IronFist said:
Well, it's been almost two months since I last asked: Amy, any news on the Rocketeer helmets?

I bet they have been permanently put on the backburner

I held that piece in my hands last April. It is a nice piece! Made of metal. those who got one will be happy...

Reaction score
Hi Medusa,

Please accept my apologies for taking so long to answer your questions.

1. We will not be able to offer a payment plan on the Falcon. It is still something we are looking at doing in the future.

2. I am not sure about the shipping rate on your order. Please send me a pm with your order number and I will look into it.

3. The Falcon will be shipping from our facility in NJ if you ordered directly from us.

Medusa said:
european minority asking :

Hi Amy ...

as the Falcon got announced I'd like to know if

a) is there a paymentplan ? is there a plan to have one ? or will you charge my CC right away a total that is unknown yet as of b)
b) is the shipping rate to europe correct when I check my account info ? how will it be shipped ? DHL ?
c) is it possible or MR plan to have those Falcons SE that have been ordered from european customers ( like me ) shipped to your european distributor ( and part of your company soon/already ? Cards Inc. ) instead of shipping them to USA first ? So will/or can ( please consider! )Cards Inc. act as european warehouse for huge boxes/expensive items/expensive shipping rates like this ?

Thank you for answering and sorry if I was not patient enough to await your PM answer...

Reaction score
Jedi_Mansur said:
Rocketeer Helmet news should be coming soon . . . . you'll be happy . . . .

Word on the street has it that the new and improved helmets are shipping next week. Now, what will make me happy is if I get the oportunity to buy one at the price I had it pre-ordered for last year.

Reaction score
Hi Amy did you get my PM about the cracked display stand for my Shocktrooper helmet? Just wondering if I should try to go through the MR site customer service or whether going through you is the best way to go? Thanks!

Reaction score
Amy this is an IMPORTANT question for me - as I need to figure out where to ship my Falcon:

I need the dimensions of the falcon shipping box.

I need to know if if can fit in a car (backseat or trunk).

Reaction score
Kenwood said:
Amy this is an IMPORTANT question for me - as I need to figure out where to ship my Falcon:

Hope you have a BIG trunk. I understand that the shipping boxes are massive for the falcons.

Reaction score
Shalamar said:
Kenwood said:

Hope you have a BIG trunk. I understand that the shipping boxes are massive for the falcons.
ah, the advantages of working with a guy who owns a v8 nissan titan...

Reaction score
Amy -

LINQ0311 has posted that he just received a shock trooper helmet
with a numbered plaque. He purchased this helmet when the
helmets were up for sale at the MR website a couple of weeks ago.
Can you explain how this could happen?

thanks-

Reaction score
yodasan said:
Amy -

thanks-
LINQ0311 also mentions that his box had a plaque number on the bar code and after checking my boxes they are not there any more, only my first version box did, which I sent back. If this is correct shouldn't this helmet and plaque have been destroyed long ago? I have to say this is quite upsetting to hear if true.

Reaction score
Amy,

The Rocketeer helmet was 'recalled' last year to address manufacturing concerns, most notably, the helmet being 'squished' from side-to-side. Now that they are shipping again, can you tell us why the very issue that needed to be addressed wasn't?

mrcomparisonus9.jpg

Reaction score
yodasan said:
Amy -

thanks-

Could it be that whomever sent the helmet back also sent the plaque and they just never checked the paperwork?

Reaction score
Amy -

Not sure if this question has been answered elsewhere or not. I've been looking around, and can't find it specifically addressed.

I'm working on display stand possibilities for the Falcon and Enterprise, and would like to know what the dimensions are for each. I found a reference to the Falcon being about 26x36x14, but can't find anything on the Enterprise. Your website says:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 measures approximately 32.7" x 16". Display stand measures 8" x 12" x 2" plus 12" on pole.

[/QUOTE]
So, that's close, but I'm a little confused on the height aspect. Is the entire piece, display stand and all, 12" tall, or is the acryllic pole 12", with the model on top of that? If the latter, how much taller is the model?

Thanks again!
Matt

Reaction score
Hi Amy, Could you please tell me if the holiday sale will actually start on the 22nd (a Wednesday) as the newsletter said or will it actually be the 24th, which is Friday?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Jedi_Rainman said:
yodasan said:
Amy -

thanks-

Could it be that whomever sent the helmet back also sent the plaque and they just never checked the paperwork?

I can explain it. Every 100 years or so there is an occurance at just the right time that affects only one being. This time is was the situation with these here helmets. The moons were aligned, and the conditions were just right - hence, the plaque.
wink.gif

Reaction score
Shalamar said:
Kenwood said:

Unit (Shipping Case)
Dimensions: 48”x36”x24”
Weight: 103 lbs

Hope this helps you.
wink.gif

Parden me if I stepped on your toes Amy.
smile.gif

Reaction score
Amy,

My 2005 CS coupons still do not work! If you have any great deals on Wednesday (assuming that we can use the CS coupons), I will miss them for a second straight year.

Please see what you can do.

E. Vader

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

I'm having difficulties resolving an issue with a replacement for my defective RAH Jack Sparrow. It's been a month and a half now and it feels like I'm being given the runaround from various reps through email and phone conversations. The rep I talked with today told me I'm supposed to be waiting for a call from "corporate". I don't know if that means it's been forwarded directly to you or not, but can we please resolve this situation soon, maybe through PMs??

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi Amy,
Hope you had a good weekend? I'm a bit confused as why the shipping for the Han EE is over $200 & the Vader ROTJ SE is under $25 to the UK, I have emailed Jerry but have had no reply as yet. Surely one of these is wrong? I believe the Han EE shiping quote was a fedex quote so I would imagine this has come down now you use DHL. Is it possible to look into this for me as it work out cheeper to buy the Han EE in the UK but this will effect my serial number & I would rather have a lower number direct from MR ? Thanks for your time Guy

Reaction score
Kenwood said:
Amy,

Can you give us an ETA on the Vader ROTJ lightsaber shipping?

Yeah ditto that one!

Oh, I read on the press confernce page from your meger that cogi or however its spelled owns the right to James Bond? Will there be any props? I would love some gadets and guns
cool.gif

Reaction score
Dear Master Replicas,

I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an SE Falcon under my christmas tree.

Thank you,
Davey

PS. Enjoy the Milk and Cookies
PPS. The carrots are for the DHL carrier

Reaction score
JediDave76 said:
Dear Master Replicas,

I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an SE Falcon under my christmas tree.

Thank you,
Davey

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Reaction score
JediDave76 said:
Dear Master Replicas,

Thank you,
Davey

Only if your tree is veeeeeeery BIG !

Reaction score
Amy,
Will there be a replacement plaque to fix the spelling mistake on the Falcon plaque? (canon is missing a n) For that much money I want my extra n
smile.gif
Thanks,

John

Reaction score
Jedi_Matt said:
Amy -

Not sure if this question has been answered elsewhere or not. I've been looking around, and can't find it specifically addressed.

I'm working on display stand possibilities for the Falcon and Enterprise, and would like to know what the dimensions are for each. I found a reference to the Falcon being about 26x36x14, but can't find anything on the Enterprise. Your website says:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 measures approximately 32.7" x 16". Display stand measures 8" x 12" x 2" plus 12" on pole.
So, that's close, but I'm a little confused on the height aspect. Is the entire piece, display stand and all, 12" tall, or is the acryllic pole 12", with the model on top of that? If the latter, how much taller is the model?

Thanks again!
Matt

[/QUOTE]
Amy -

Have you found anything out regarding the size of the Enterprise? I'm not necessarily looking for the exact number - a ballpark would be nice. With the arrival of the falcon, I need to start working on the display area for these pieces, and I'd like to know that the Enterprise is going to fit. Really, I'm looking for x < 18", 18" < x < 24", or x > 24".

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks again!!! The Falcon looks great!!!

Matt