ASK AMY! Part 11

Reaction score
We usually send out the first of the direct orders first before we send to retailers. I don't think this time will be any different. There is an exception however. Sometimes we send products directly from Asia to our international distributors because it is just easier to do that then send them all the way here and back out again.

yodaman said:
Thanks Amy
smile.gif

You mentioned the Falcons shipping in waves starting Nov./Dec. - can you shed some light on how the waves will be prioritized? Will dealers be getting their orders filled as well or will it primarily be CS members first? Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi DarthChuckMc,

Currently the StormTrooper is scheduled to start shipping in November and the Boba Fett mini in December.

DarthChuckMc said:
Hi Amy!

I was hoping you could give us "mini" collectors an update on shipping times for the Stormtrooper & Boba Fett blasters, and the status of the Qui-Gon mini.
Any other exciting news you can share would be great!
Thanks,
Chuck Mc

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
I believe it will start shipping in November or December. However these will be shipping in waves as we get them in.

JediDave76 said:
Hi Amy,

when is the Falcon scheduled to ship out?

thanks
dave
Amy -

1) Have you determined the final (displayed) dimensions for the Falcon and/or Enterprise? I'm trying to look for display possibilities, and need to know exactly how much space they'll be taking up.

2) When the Falcon was first announced, Bryan mentioned a possible acryllic cover that would become available at a later date. Any news on that?

3) In the pictures that we saw of the Enterprise prototype (from SDCC, I think...), the rod holding it up looked pretty long. From a dimensions point of view, it adds a lot of height to the piece. Was this necessary for stability, or was it just arbitrarily made that tall?

Thanks again!
Matt

MAF

Reaction score
Hi, Amy.

I haven't received my 2006 CS mini yet. Should I have? Thanks.

Reaction score
Amy, just so you know, you have a pm waiting for , no rush, take your time!
grin.gif

Reaction score
Amy,

I noticed that the international shipping costs have been reduced significantly (e.g. $52 for a helmet, $24 for a lightsaber, shipped to the netherlands).

What's the cause of this change? In the beginning DHL shipping was also around $150 - $200.

I guess you should make an anouncement about the change, I didn't even bother to look at the MR site anymore because of the high shipping costs.

Reaction score
I don't really know why the price is different now. I will have to check with our operations department next week. It is good news though!
grin.gif

ScaryGuy said:
Amy,

I noticed that the international shipping costs have been reduced significantly (e.g. $52 for a helmet, $24 for a lightsaber, shipped to the netherlands).

What's the cause of this change? In the beginning DHL shipping was also around $150 - $200.

I guess you should make an anouncement about the change, I didn't even bother to look at the MR site anymore because of the high shipping costs.

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

First, what the status on the .45 Qui-Gon saber ?

Second, you already mentioned, the items from the Fall Toy Fair Flyers are NOT set in stone yet. But if the Mundi and Mara Jade saber make it for next year, will there be .45 versions again ?

Reaction score
Can I have the Gree helmet for free?

j/k

When will this be put up for sale, and is it going to be exclusive?

Reaction score
Sentinel said:
Can I have the Gree helmet for free?

j/k

When will this be put up for sale, and is it going to be exclusive?

Anything seen on the sales sheets from the fall Toy Fair is not guaranteed to be released. So Gree may or may not even happen.

Reaction score
I suspect you will address this in the shock trooper thread in the MR forum,
but anyway - can you explain why the new shock trooper helmets have
decals? Bryan said that the new helmets would have painted lines.

Reaction score
Hi Yodasan,

I have addressed this in the shocktrooper thread. I am unfortunately not available 24 a days to come in and post so sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to your questions. I apologize for the delay.

yodasan said:

Reaction score
Amy,

1. Will the Falcon SS have any type of stickers on it?

2. Is the Ywing sold out? Will the production size still be 1000 pieces?

3. Any word on the Falcon display top? MR mentioned that it was working on an option to buy one some time ago.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Amy, will you walk my dog? Feed my cats?

Can I have some free props?

Can I come live in the Master Replicas office?

What's a nubian?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Reaction score
Understood - thanks for getting Bryan to address the issue in the other thread.

MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Yodasan,

I have addressed this in the shocktrooper thread. I am unfortunately not available 24 a days to come in and post so sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to your questions. I apologize for the delay.

yodasan said:

Mauricio

Reaction score
BigDumbWookiee said:

What's a nubian?

I'm sure your post is in an ironic mood.
wink.gif

I'll say it as always: Amy, you're GREAT!

Reaction score
BigDumbWookiee said:

What's a nubian?

What's a nubian?? LOL BLACK RAGE!!!!!!

I laughed out loud when I read that

Reaction score
Hi Amy, thought I'd throw this out again. How about making the greatest of ALL Star Wars props....

Carbonite Han Solo

Reaction score
Jay_the_Lesser said:
Hi Amy, thought I'd throw this out again. How about making the greatest of ALL Star Wars props....

Carbonite Han Solo

Maybe we're not drinking the same Kool-Aid, but I just don't see how a giant prop that looks like Harrison Ford was sucked into a big bar of chocolate is "the greatest of ALL Star Wars props". Luke's ANH saber....Vader's helmet....Falcon....THOSE are the greatest of all Star Wars props.

Reaction score
Amy - two questions.

When will MR announce the edition size for the LE Vader Helmet?

When will the second plaque for the Luke EP IV LE be sent out?

Thank-you!

Reaction score
Just heard from a source that the SS Falcon won't have any type of decals - thank goodness
smile.gif

Reaction score
Didn't the cockpit look like it had decals/stickers? Side comment, I thought I remember reading/seeing that the cockpit is going to light up. Does anyone recall hearing/seeing the same?

Reaction score
GHT2005 said:
Didn't the cockpit look like it had decals/stickers? Side comment, I thought I remember reading/seeing that the cockpit is going to light up. Does anyone recall hearing/seeing the same?

Having seen the actual model first hand at SDCC this year, the cockpit is in fact lit. The cockpit is very nicely detailed in 3D objects while the instrumentation along the back bulkhead is in fact a backlit transparency which features the lit equipment. It looks quite good under close scrutiny, and I’m sure is an exact replica of the actual construction of the shooting prop.

Reaction score
Chimera said:
Jay_the_Lesser said:

Carbonite Han Solo

Maybe we're not drinking the same Kool-Aid, but I just don't see how a giant prop that looks like Harrison Ford was sucked into a big bar of chocolate is "the greatest of ALL Star Wars props". Luke's ANH saber....Vader's helmet....Falcon....THOSE are the greatest of all Star Wars props.

Those have been (being) done. Carbonite Han is the greatest of all Sw props -sorry it just is. I'd bet on a sellout of MR offered it.

Reaction score
Amy - Question on the SS Falcon.

What are the dimensions of the Falcon Shipping Box that will arrive on our doorstep?

Anything more on the Acrylic Cover for the Falcon?

Reaction score
Hi Masterthc,

The Han Elites are currently scheduled to start shipping in late December. The Bobba Fett LEs and SEs in late January.

Masterthc said:
Hey Amy, any update when the Han/Boba blaster's are going to ship.Thank's

Reaction score
Hi Peter_S,

I don't have any information on any upcoming minis for next year as of yet. Once I do I will let you know!
grin.gif

Peter_S said:
Hi Amy,

First, what the status on the .45 Qui-Gon saber ?

Second, you already mentioned, the items from the Fall Toy Fair Flyers are NOT set in stone yet. But if the Mundi and Mara Jade saber make it for next year, will there be .45 versions again ?

Reaction score
yodaman said:
Amy,

1. Will the Falcon SS have any type of stickers on it?

I believe Bryan has already addressed this.

2. Is the Ywing sold out? Will the production size still be 1000 pieces?

Yes, it is sold out and the productsion size is the same as we announced it to be.

3. Any word on the Falcon display top? MR mentioned that it was working on an option to buy one some time ago.

Bryan is working on this. Once we have any information we will let you know.

Thanks!

Reaction score
BigDumbWookiee said:
Question: Amy, will you walk my dog? Feed my cats?

Answer: If I lived closer to you of course. Anything to please a customer!
wink.gif

Question: Can I have some free props?

Answer: Sure! I will give you your props:

"Way to go BDW" "BDW is the man." PROPS to you BDW!
grin.gif

Question: Can I come live in the Master Replicas office?

Answer: Sure, I think the Millemium Falcon box is as big as a house so you can stay in one of those.

Question: What's a nubian?

Answer: Hmmmmm............Didn't Chandler on Friends have one of those?
wink.gif

Question: What is the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Answer: That depends, are you referring to the African or European Swallow?
wink.gif