ASK AMY! Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since we've got clone helmets, are there any plans to make a full size clone rifle?

Reaction score
Hi Jango,

These are scheduled to start shipping at the end of September.

jango22 said:
Hi Amy,

I placed an order for a sig edition darth maul fx lightsaber - and was told by your cust serv that it would be shipping in aug - but its now sept.

Please can you advise me on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi Sentinel,

As far as I know we do not have plans to make this at this time but I will definately pass your suggestions on to our Product Development Team.

Sentinel said:
Since we've got clone helmets, are there any plans to make a full size clone rifle?

Reaction score
Hey Amy, I've noticed that your billing system online keeps changing the card from anything other than "Visa" to "Visa" repeatedly. I've already changed it once after ordering because I knew about this kink but I just checked today because I was changing address and it did it to all my orders again. Is there anyway to get this bug worked out so when my order ships it doesn't foul anything up with invalid credit card?

P.S. Thanks for the help with the Dooku stands, I love having all my minis displayed finally!

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

We are aware of the Visa thing and it is being worked on. It will not affect your order in any way. We know if it is a Visa, Amex, etc. from the credit card numbers.

Jedi_Mike said:
Hey Amy, I've noticed that your billing system online keeps changing the card from anything other than "Visa" to "Visa" repeatedly. I've already changed it once after ordering because I knew about this kink but I just checked today because I was changing address and it did it to all my orders again. Is there anyway to get this bug worked out so when my order ships it doesn't foul anything up with invalid credit card?

P.S. Thanks for the help with the Dooku stands, I love having all my minis displayed finally!

Reaction score
Hey Amy,

Now that the clone helms are coming in, I'm iching to hear any news on the Vader Helm!!!

Reaction score
Amy,
I ordered the Vader SE and wanted to know about the DHL shipping options.
Ground was free, and 2 day was free, and overnight was like $34.00. I chose the first option because I didn't want to have the shipping cost skyrocket on me and shipment day. If 5-6 day delivery is the same cost as 2 day, why not just offer 2 day and overnight ?

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

Just to check now to avoid the situation that happened with the Luke ANH SE:

Does the Vader ROTJ SE come with the edition size on the plaque, and a pic of David Prowse signing as part of the CoA?

I'm assuming yes on both counts - and others probably are too - but it's probably best to check.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Jedi_dm,

The first 50 Vader Helmet replacements will start shipping out by the end of next week. We have another batch on the water that should be here within 6 weeks which should cover the rest of the replacements and fulfill a few new orders. We will be getting them in waves after that and will ship them as soon as we get them in.

jedi_dm said:
Hey Amy,

Now that the clone helms are coming in, I'm iching to hear any news on the Vader Helm!!!

Reaction score
Hi MikeyX,

Yes, it will have the edition size and photo.

MikeyX said:
Hi Amy,

Just to check now to avoid the situation that happened with the Luke ANH SE:

Does the Vader ROTJ SE come with the edition size on the plaque, and a pic of David Prowse signing as part of the CoA?

I'm assuming yes on both counts - and others probably are too - but it's probably best to check.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Qwa_raig,

We are having a technical problem with DHL right now. If it says $0.00 for any express options, that means that option is not avaiable for the area you are in. So if you hit 2-day shipping and it says $0.00, that means 2-day shipping is not available to you. We are working with DHL to get this fixed. Hopefully it will be soon!

qwa_raig said:
Amy,
I ordered the Vader SE and wanted to know about the DHL shipping options.
Ground was free, and 2 day was free, and overnight was like $34.00. I chose the first option because I didn't want to have the shipping cost skyrocket on me and shipment day. If 5-6 day delivery is the same cost as 2 day, why not just offer 2 day and overnight ?

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

any info on the .45 Vader ROTJ? when can we expect it?

thanks as always,
dave

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Jedi_dm,

The first 50 Vader Helmet replacements will start shipping out by the end of next week. We have another batch on the water that should be here within 6 weeks which should cover the rest of the replacements and fulfill a few new orders. We will be getting them in waves after that and will ship them as soon as we get them in.

jedi_dm said:
Hey Amy,

Thanks you made my year, well almost, when I get mine, then and only then a jedi will you be - ah sorry off track there will you have made my year!!!
Just awesome, Please keep us posted! (Here is hoping I'm in the fist batch, waving hand in front of you, oh thats right, jedi mind trick only works on the weak minded)

Thanks again!! Oh buy the way did I say Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hi Amy !

Guess you overlooked my latest Q somewhere above, so here we go again.

Is the scaled Boba Fett Blaster also in .33 scale ?
Can you share some plans already for future scaled items ?

Peter

Reaction score
Thats what I thought too, but the pic on the MR site makes it look smaller, something along .25 or so.

I guessed, even being .33 the Fett Blaster would be roughly the size of the scaled CS Maul saber

Reaction score
Hi Amy, I see from the post about that Vader helmet return problems that everyone seems to be able to see info regarding their returned helmets in the account info on MR's site. But when I look at my account there is no information past the last thing I bought from MR over a year ago. Should I be able to see that I returned a helmet or dose it only show up there after you ship out the replacement?
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi DJK1,

The only people who will see a replacement Vader helmet order in their history is people that are getting them in the first batch, which isn't many. The rest of the replacement helmets will be shipping out in about 4-6 weeks.

DJK1 said:
Hi Amy, I see from the post about that Vader helmet return problems that everyone seems to be able to see info regarding their returned helmets in the account info on MR's site. But when I look at my account there is no information past the last thing I bought from MR over a year ago. Should I be able to see that I returned a helmet or dose it only show up there after you ship out the replacement?
Thanks

Reaction score
Dear MR customer service,

I live in Japan.

I have a question about the shipping cost.
I have already ordered a Darth Vader Helmet EP III Dual Signature Edition and a Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition.
The shipping cost of my order was FedEx.
But, MR was changed to DHL.
The shipping cost of DHL is cheaper than FedEx.

Darth Vader Helmet EP III Dual Signature Edition.
(My Order No: 1397119051)
The shipping cost of FedEx $177.00
The shipping cost of DHL $87.92
The difference in amount of money?$89.08

Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition.
(My Order No: 1755646700)
The shipping cost of FedEx $537.70
The shipping cost of DHL $368.80
The difference in amount of money $168.90

The difference in shipping cost of the total $257.98!!

MR should charge for the shipping cost of not FedEx but DHL.
Does the customer who ordered product first lose money?
Revise the shipping cost of my order as the price of DHL, please.

I am waiting for the reply.
Sincerely,

tani.

Reaction score
Hi Tani,

Your order will be charged the DHL rates, not the Fed Ex rates.

I hope that answered your questions.

tani said:
Dear MR customer service,

I live in Japan.

I have a question about the shipping cost.
I have already ordered a Darth Vader Helmet EP III Dual Signature Edition and a Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition.
The shipping cost of my order was FedEx.
But, MR was changed to DHL.
The shipping cost of DHL is cheaper than FedEx.

Darth Vader Helmet EP III Dual Signature Edition.
(My Order No: 1397119051)
The shipping cost of FedEx $177.00
The shipping cost of DHL $87.92
The difference in amount of money?$89.08

Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition.
(My Order No: 1755646700)
The shipping cost of FedEx $537.70
The shipping cost of DHL $368.80
The difference in amount of money $168.90

The difference in shipping cost of the total $257.98!!

MR should charge for the shipping cost of not FedEx but DHL.
Does the customer who ordered product first lose money?
Revise the shipping cost of my order as the price of DHL, please.

I am waiting for the reply.
Sincerely,

tani.

Reaction score
Hello Amy-
What percent of the Han Solo .33 Blaster run are Gold varients versus Bright Chrome varients? Is it 5% Gold versus 2.5% Bright Chrome or the other way around?
Thanks!
-Matt

Reaction score
Hello Amy,

A reply doesn't come for me though I sent E-mail to the MR customer service.

I ordered two Darth Vader Lightsaber Signature Edition EPVI.

Order Number: 1781276197
Order Number: 1782478602

But, E-mail of the order confirmation wasn't received.
Were my two orders accepted accurately?
I am very afraid because 500 are limited editions.
Please give me an answer.

tani

Reaction score
Hi Tani,

It can take up to 48 hours to hear back from customer service due to the amount of email traffic we have. I have confirmed that your orders are good. You may want to look in your SPAM folder for the confirmations.

tani said:
Hello Amy,

A reply doesn't come for me though I sent E-mail to the MR customer service.

I ordered two Darth Vader Lightsaber Signature Edition EPVI.

Order Number: 1781276197
Order Number: 1782478602

But, E-mail of the order confirmation wasn't received.
Were my two orders accepted accurately?
I am very afraid because 500 are limited editions.
Please give me an answer.

tani

Reaction score
Hi Amy. Any word on when the signed Ray Park Darth Maul Dual FX Saber's will be shipping please? Thanks

MAF

Reaction score
Rockola said:
Hi Amy. Any word on when the signed Ray Park Darth Maul Dual FX Saber's will be shipping please? Thanks
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi Jango,

These are scheduled to start shipping at the end of September.

jango22 said:
Hi Amy,

I placed an order for a sig edition darth maul fx lightsaber - and was told by your cust serv that it would be shipping in aug - but its now sept.

Please can you advise me on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
i was curious if the dual signed plaques are signed yet. also wondering if the SE vader helmets would be last to ship?

Reaction score
I got a question for Amy or if any of you guys know the answer.

Do the LE Disney collection items have a secondary plaque with the edition size? if so, how do I order one for my Nautilus?

Status
Not open for further replies.