ASK AMY! Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Will the Falcon be available for shipping internationally?

If so could you please give us a table of shipping costs for the Falcon (and on any future items before ordering day) internationally? Even if they are only approximate and you have to state that they might be different on the day.

It seems crazy that the first we would know of shipping costs for any item is on ordering day when you put one in the cart and are about to check out - please let customers have the opportunity to plan their purchase and whether they can afford it.

Actually I just re-read and I don't think the national shipping charge is known either? (Or maybe I just missed something).

Also it seems there is an optional acrylic cover - can we please have a price for this as well?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Amy,

Please, please, please offer a payment plan for items over $1000.00 or start spreading the releases out. MR is killing us here...

Reaction score
Dear Amy,

Long time collector, short question. Regarding your blaster line, what can we expect when it comes to the functioning triggers? I don't mean triggers that can actualy shoot, but ones that move back and fourth. I find that this adds realism to the replica, and is one of the key factors in my decision making. Since the Han EE has a working trigger and all blaster after the Han LE were all static, what will happen now?

Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Hi Amy,
I sent a Shocktrooper helmet back to be replaced with the new ones and I am now moving from where I sent it in from. Could you please tell me what I need to do to have the replacement helmet shipped to my new address?
Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Hello Amy, How are you doing sweety?

The Millennium Falcon might not look like much children but she can do .5 past light speed.

But in Beirut, we've got the F-16 Falcon's going at .5 past mark speed & dropping 4 tonnes of explosive cargo at the first sign of imperial crusaders.

Anyway Amy, say do you think that the U.S army can drop of one of your Falcon’s in Beirut for me? And if so how much do they charge me for it?

Reaction score
Dear Amy,

Long time collector, short question. Regarding your blaster line, what can we expect when it comes to the functioning triggers? I mean blasters that can actualy shoot, also ones that can move back and fourth automatically. I find that this adds realism to the replica, and is one of the key factors in my decision making. Since the Han EE has a working trigger and all blaster after the Han LE were all sh.it, what will happen now?

Thank you very much you Jabba the Hutt.

Reaction score
Lebanese_Rambo said:
Dear Amy,

Long time collector, short question. Regarding your blaster line, what can we expect when it comes to the functioning triggers? I mean blasters that can actualy shoot, also ones that can move back and fourth automatically. I find that this adds realism to the replica, and is one of the key factors in my decision making. Since the Han EE has a working trigger and all blaster after the Han LE were all sh.it, what will happen now?

Thank you very much you Jabba the Hutt.
Are you mocking me?

Reaction score
Hi Amy,
I am wondering if it would be at all possible to get a replacement display stand for a MR Jedi Training Remote. I am willing to pay of course.

Reaction score
Hi!

1. Is the LOTR line dead?
2. Are there any plans to make .45 sabers with cases? (like blasters)
3. Are you going to change .45 sabers style box again?
4. When we can expect Qui-Gon .45 saber?

Mati

Reaction score
If payment plans happen, will it be on everthing or is just for the Falcon?

Reaction score
Hopefully this one was not asked.
I want to know your feeling about Authorized Retailers selling the Secondary plaques/Signing Photos on E-bay.

Reaction score
Hey Jeyl,

I am not sure what will be the trigger functionality on any upcoming blasters. I am sure that it depends on each individual one, laws, design issues, etc.

Jeyl said:
Dear Amy,

Long time collector, short question. Regarding your blaster line, what can we expect when it comes to the functioning triggers? I don't mean triggers that can actualy shoot, but ones that move back and fourth. I find that this adds realism to the replica, and is one of the key factors in my decision making. Since the Han EE has a working trigger and all blaster after the Han LE were all static, what will happen now?

Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Hi DJK1,

Just send us an email to customerservice@masterreplicas.com with your order number and new address and we will change it for you.

DJK1 said:
Hi Amy,
I sent a Shocktrooper helmet back to be replaced with the new ones and I am now moving from where I sent it in from. Could you please tell me what I need to do to have the replacement helmet shipped to my new address?
Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Hi Colter,

Have you been talking with Philip about this? If so, I think the problem has been handled.

colter said:
Hi Amy,
I am wondering if it would be at all possible to get a replacement display stand for a MR Jedi Training Remote. I am willing to pay of course.

Reaction score
I have seen some individuals selling them but no authorized retailers. Do you have any examples for me so I can look into it?

pmrjulio said:
I want to know your feeling about Authorized Retailers selling the Secondary plaques/Signing Photos on E-bay.

Reaction score
I am not sure. You may want to post these questions in the ask Bryan thread.

Mati said:
Hi!

1. Is the LOTR line dead?
2. Are there any plans to make .45 sabers with cases? (like blasters)
3. Are you going to change .45 sabers style box again?
4. When we can expect Qui-Gon .45 saber?

Mati

Reaction score
If it happens, and that is a big if, it will probably only be for the really high ticket items, not everything.

PANTHER96 said:
If payment plans happen, will it be on everthing or is just for the Falcon?

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
I have seen some individuals selling them but no authorized retailers. Do you have any examples for me so I can look into it?

pmrjulio said:
Amy, I've sent you a PM regarding this.

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

I am still waiting for a replacement helmet stand for my star corps helmet - please can you advise whenthis will be sent.

Reaction score
Hey Amy,

Just wondering if the Revenge of the Sith Anakin Skywalker Costume ever made it past the P&D stage or has it been shelved? If its still in development is this something that we might see a while from now?

Thanks,

Mike

Reaction score
One more, with DHL are we doing away with the Signature Required bylaw? or is there a way to do that as a selection during checkout, I really hate having to wait at home or having someone wait at home for my packages....

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I don't think it has been shelved for good, but has been moved off this year's product plan.

Jedi_Mike said:
Hey Amy,

Just wondering if the Revenge of the Sith Anakin Skywalker Costume ever made it past the P&D stage or has it been shelved? If its still in development is this something that we might see a while from now?

Thanks,

Mike

Reaction score
Yes, we will still require signature.

Jedi_Mike said:
One more, with DHL are we doing away with the Signature Required bylaw? or is there a way to do that as a selection during checkout, I really hate having to wait at home or having someone wait at home for my packages....

Reaction score
Hi Amy !

I was wondering about the scale of the scaled Boba Fett blaster. Is this still .33 or even smaller. Looks more something like .25 or maybe even .20 in the email picutre.

Reaction score
I sent you a PM yesterday, Amy. I'll be waiting for your answer

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Pm to Amy about recently bought spec.ops helmet. It's the old version. Is it too late to send it in for the new version?

Reaction score
Amy the phone reps say the Bobs SE blaster will ship in Sept. Is that the correct date or not thanks

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DarthMatrix said:
Amy the phone reps say the Bobs SE blaster will ship in Sept. Is that the correct date or not thanks
I'm pretty sure we've been hearing late September for some time. I cannot wait to see the pictures of this one.....

Reaction score
Amy,

Sorry if this has already been asked but whats happening with regard to the Special Ops (blue) plaques? I sent an email to MR 3-4 months ago regarding this but never got a response. I dont need the helmet, just the plaque

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Hi Bingo_Bongo,

These plaques are not shipping out yet. I am hoping to get them out to people that kept their helmets within the next 3-4 weeks.

Bingo_Bongo said:
Amy,

Sorry if this has already been asked but whats happening with regard to the Special Ops (blue) plaques? I sent an email to MR 3-4 months ago regarding this but never got a response. I dont need the helmet, just the plaque

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

Is there any current estimation for the ship date (or even just month) for the Han EE? It would be nice to have some idea, even if it could change, so that those of us that have it on order can plan out our spending accordingly.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi MikeyX,

We are hoping to start shipping these in Mid-to-late November however as always, this may be subject to change.

MikeyX said:
Hi Amy,

Is there any current estimation for the ship date (or even just month) for the Han EE? It would be nice to have some idea, even if it could change, so that those of us that have it on order can plan out our spending accordingly.

Thanks.

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hi MikeyX,

We are hoping to start shipping these in Mid-to-late November however as always, this may be subject to change.

MikeyX said:
Hi Amy,

Thanks.
Thank you very much for the answer - it's appreciated even though it might change. It helps to have some idea for my planning

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

I placed an order for a sig edition darth maul fx lightsaber - and was told by your cust serv that it would be shipping in aug - but its now sept.

Please can you advise me on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.