ASDA to get SA The Black Series 3.75"

Reaction score
I am surprised just how far we are behind with this line at this point. We haven't seen anything since wave 3 right? The R1 wave is wave 7?
Did wave 3 show at all here? I've given up the hunt with Asda.. Maybe we'll see the later waves show with the build up to Christmas and that Rogue one is coming..

Going to rely on Kapow Toys from now on..

Reaction score
I momentarily got excited with this response from ASDA, then I realised they didn't say which figures, so I've gone back to ask them exactly which figures they mean, and when they will be available:

"Hi Richard
[FONT=&quot]I am so sorry for the delay in responding, we have been speaking with our buyers to find out when any more stock will be delivered to our stores.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The figures will be online at asda.com and in our supercentres and superstores. These will be an assortment of figures and will be subject to availability and when they have sold out there won't be anymore.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I sincerely apologise for the delay again and I hope this helps.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Denise[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asda service Team"

I also got this response from Hasbro when asking about the 3.75 black series figures:

"
Dear Richard,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Thank you for your email.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This range is not distributed in the UK and we are unaware of any plans to release it here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May we thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance, either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sasha[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hasbro UK Ltd[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]00800 22427276"

Now they're denying it even gets stocked in the UK! I've responded to them as well...the saga continues[/FONT]

Reaction score
Found Finn today at Clapham Junction, but I already had him, so I asked the manager there to find out if they had more stock. He not only told me it was the last one (as usual) but it was a 'deleted line', so not only are they not stocking future waves as per UncleWizard's response, but they're no longer stocking waves they should have been stocking since 2015.

I spoke with an ASDA rep about half a year ago and he said the line was under review. It looks like they've decided to no longer stock this line now, so let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope that another retailer will pick up the deal, or even better, exclusivity will be dropped entirely.

Reaction score
Hmmm, I notice with interest that Lanard toys, who produce the Corps range of 3.75' military figures are releasing the toys for the upcoming Kong: Skull Island, which is in America a Walmart exclusive. However for the UK they will be released only in Smyths toy stores...if only Star Wars Black series 3.75 could be released through them, we may actually get a shot at buying them!

Reaction score
Hmmm, I notice with interest that Lanard toys, who produce the Corps range of 3.75' military figures are releasing the toys for the upcoming Kong: Skull Island, which is in America a Walmart exclusive. However for the UK they will be released only in Smyths toy stores...if only Star Wars Black series 3.75 could be released through them, we may actually get a shot at buying them!
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it was Walmart in the US and Smyths in the UK. Personally I'd prefer Toys R Us if it's going to be exclusive, but as long as it's any toy store with a reasonable number of stores AND an online presence then that's good with me. Fingers crossed gang!

As a quick aside, has anyone seen any Rogue One Titanium ships over here yet?

Reaction score
I saw them in Toys R Us and FP, but not since about October.
Were those the red and black boxed ones though, or the old black and orange blister pack ones? Since they moved to the red and black boxes they've been a Walmart and ASDA exclusive as far as I'm aware.

Reaction score
Were those the red and black boxed ones though, or the old black and orange blister pack ones? Since they moved to the red and black boxes they've been a Walmart and ASDA exclusive as far as I'm aware.
That'd be them. I came across the cargo shuttle (big white thing? I've not seen the film) in FP.

Reaction score
That'd be them. I came across the cargo shuttle (big white thing? I've not seen the film) in FP.
Oh, sorry are you talking about the Titaniums? Sorry, I was thinking about Black Series figures haha! Which FP were you at? I was at Shaftesbury Avenue a couple of days ago and didn't see them, although I totally forgot to look! I was too busy looking for (and finding the last copy of) The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars for £19.99 down from £99.99!!!

Reaction score
There's a post on Facebook that the R1 wave of 3.75 Blacks Series figures are appearing in Asda:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155055727035625&set=gm.1433013016709223&type=3&theater
Not that reliable if it was posted in the UK Black Series Collectors Group. There were some posts there a year or so ago about 3.75" Black Series figures showing up, that seemed to be a load of bull. Some weird people in that group, I had to leave it, wound me up too much.There is a post in the main UK findings thread also claiming this, hate to be a non-believer, but I'd like to see for myself....

Reaction score
Not that reliable if it was posted in the UK Black Series Collectors Group. There were some posts there a year or so ago about 3.75" Black Series figures showing up, that seemed to be a load of bull. Some weird people in that group, I had to leave it, wound me up too much.There is a post in the main UK findings thread also claiming this, hate to be a non-believer, but I'd like to see for myself....
I remember that. I called someone out and asked them to post a receipt of the K-Mart exclusive 6 inch Kylo Ren (with the snow base) he claimed to buy at ASDA. Shockingly, he couldn't find it.

Reaction score
I remember that. I called someone out and asked them to post a receipt of the K-Mart exclusive 6 inch Kylo Ren (with the snow base) he claimed to buy at ASDA. Shockingly, he couldn't find it.
The post came from the moderator of the group, with photos, and from looking at the main thread these are turning up, and the ERG wave as well.

Reaction score
Been trying to contact ASDA customer services over the past month to find out about the future of SA 3.75" figures, and also to complain about how they've "handled" distribution. After four emails - spaced reasonably - I've yet to have a single reply. Honestly disgusting customer service that they would just simply bury their heads in the sand about the issue.