Asajj Ventress

Reaction score
With all of the problems I've been reading about with this figure, I feel super lucky that mine doesn't have any issues. I seriously love this figure, she looks perfectly menacing and sensual all at once. And maybe I'm in the minority but this is my favorite look for her so if this is the only Ventress we ever get I'll consider myself satisfied. :)

Reaction score
With all of the problems I've been reading about with this figure, I feel super lucky that mine doesn't have any issues. I seriously love this figure, she looks perfectly menacing and sensual all at once. And maybe I'm in the minority but this is my favorite look for her so if this is the only Ventress we ever get I'll consider myself satisfied. :)
My figure is ok to be fair although it is the slightly less weathered version. She looks good on the shelf though

Reaction score
Okay so this might have been covered a while back but I noticed it says 07 on the back with Cad Bane being 06, Ahsoka being 02 Loyalist 04. My question is, because I don't have any others, who fills out the Clone Wars Collection with numbers 01, 03, 05? Ordinarily I wouldn't care but for some reason my OCD kicked in when placing them together after recently getting Asajj and trying to match up the artwork. lol

I'm aware of the Walmart Excusive Mauldorian and Ahoska's Trooper but can't figure out the third number is or who's who in the numbering system.

Reaction score
Okay so this might have been covered a while back but I noticed it says 07 on the back with Cad Bane being 06, Ahsoka being 02 Loyalist 04. My question is, because I don't have any others, who fills out the Clone Wars Collection with numbers 01, 03, 05? Ordinarily I wouldn't care but for some reason my OCD kicked in when placing them together after recently getting Asajj and trying to match up the artwork. lol

I'm aware of the Walmart Excusive Mauldorian and Ahoska's Trooper but can't figure out the third number is or who's who in the numbering system.
Clone Trooper (Kamino) is number 1. You named the other six including Ventress. Can't quite remember the order.

Reaction score
Ah okay, totally forgot about the grey guy.
I did as well. I originally wasn't going to pick him up, but I have all the other TCW themed figures in the new packaging with yellow stripe, that I decided to try to complete them. Fortunately, Dorkside has another batch coming in, so I was able to pre-order it. He's either sold out or is at 3rd party scalper prices on most other websites.

Reaction score
I have to admit that I like the deco/decal aspect, and even though it's basically a Shocktrooper design painted gray it does seem to pop. However, I don't buy random trooper or I'd be in real trouble so I keep it to only Commanders or "named" characters. So if he'd have had a Pauldron and Kama or even specialized helmet like Wolffe I'd have probably bought him.

Reaction score
Just got mine in the mail the other day! What a gorgeous figure! Beaufully sculpted face, amazing colours! She's easily my favourite TBS figure now! One thing though....she's so short!!! Her long neck and long arms really make her out of proportion with her little legs. Definitely going to customize this, though I'd also imagine I need to learn to sew too, lol.