Asajj Ventress

Reaction score
Makes sense that they went with this version, this was her outfit for most of the show.

Wouldn't be opposed to her bounty hunter and Nightsister outfit later down the line though.

Reaction score
Ordered through GameStop for home delivery. Probably should have just ordered the whole case since it looks like the other 2 slots will
be Bo and Aurra, but alas no patience

Reaction score
But yet here you are talking about one of the characters haha. You getting one of these cancerous characters from TCW?

Reaction score
Imagine being this wrong.
There’s a contingency of people that despise Dave Filoni and everything he touches. I’ve learned it’s not an argument worth having. Agree to disagree kinda deal. Personally I love Filoni and what he’s brought and continues to bring to the franchise. And I think THE Clone Wars is overall far better than any of the prequels or sequels.
That said I’d love an original version of Ventress too, I love the evil white/black look.

Reaction score
Blastech was saying the Tartakovsky Clone Wars are cancer, and honestly I agree. It was horribly drawn, voiced, characters like Durge were ridiculous with there lances on speeders, he wasn't talking about Filoni's CW.

Reaction score
Blastech was saying the Tartakovsky Clone Wars are cancer, and honestly I agree. It was horribly drawn, voiced, characters like Durge were ridiculous with there lances on speeders, he wasn't talking about Filoni's CW.
But doesn't he also hate Dave Filoni with a bloody passion?

Reaction score
No you got it backward, He was saying Filoni's The Clone Wars is a cancer.
Typical positive post from Blastech :cautious:
If anything is a cancer in star wars, it's the fans that **** all over anything that is new.
But I always like to say, You ain't gotta like it, cause the 'hood's gonna love it.

Reaction score
Blastech was saying the Tartakovsky Clone Wars are cancer, and honestly I agree.
Um, no, I was saying that Dave "Dances with Wolves" Filoni's The Clone Wars is cancer. It's maudlin, pedestrian, favoritist garbage that posseses neither the grand ideas of Lucas's productions nor the prodigious visual artistry of Tartakovsky's, and serves mainly as a battering-ram for Filoni to push his deviantart-level OCs (and out-of-control wolf fetish) into the mainstream.

Reaction score
Attacking Ideas is perfectly fine - it's art after all and in the end, everything is subjective. The moment you decide to attack an artist, just because you don't agree with his/her decisions, however, is the moment you loose any and all credibility.

(Also, trying to compliment one artist, by bad-mouthing another one, is propably the worst kind of compliment you can try to give. Just saying...)

Reaction score
OH!!! I have it all backwards haha ffs. Well then I strongly disagree, I love TCW and now I'll just shut my big mouth.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's a cancer, that implies needing to be cut out to save the rest. And IMO TCW got it right more than the ST, sure I didn't like every moment of the show nor was a I big fan of animation to begin with. It certainly grew on me over time and did have its moments where the story had real depth and I liked how Filoni at least saw the value of certain EU lore and was peppered in. I didn't like everything he did but I feel he's contributed far more to Star Wars than Abrams has.

Not liking something is fine, we all can't like everything the same, it's when a person seethes with hate for it and tries to spread that hate or attack those who are not in agreement with that assumption. A person liking it is no more wrong than the person not liking it, they are merely two different viewpoints/opinions.

Just like I don't get why people are upset over Bo-Katan's armor, it's almost as if they want to attack anything so small in hopes of blowing it up into something it's. And all for what? Views/clicks?

Probably should have just ordered the whole case since it looks like the other 2 slots will
be Bo and Aurra, but alas no patience
You really think so? Based on Bad Batch and Asajj and most likely Aurra being TCW versions would they really release Bo-Katan from TCW over the Mandalorian version? If it's even that much different other than Katie head sculpt. If so this would be the first time in a long time were buying a whole case would actually be worthwhile.

Reaction score
I'm assuming it will be a TCW Bo, I doubt we'll see a Mandalorian Bo till early or later this next year.
Besides that the entire case is TCW so I'd think they would stick to that.

Reaction score
There’s a contingency of people that despise Dave Filoni and everything he touches. I’ve learned it’s not an argument worth having. Agree to disagree kinda deal. Personally I love Filoni and what he’s brought and continues to bring to the franchise. And I think THE Clone Wars is overall far better than any of the prequels or sequels.
That said I’d love an original version of Ventress too, I love the evil white/black look.
He's a loser, he's had the same shtick for a while now. Easy to just block him. Don't have a problem with him disliking it but his obsession of letting everyone know it in most figure topics is tiresome.

I come here to talk about the collectibles and figures, not hear some person whine and cry about the shows or movies.

Reaction score
Anyone who already has her, could you post a pic of the artwork ? Any hint who could come next ?
What the collection number for Asajj ?

Reaction score
UK retailers say they should be here in the next two or three weeks plus whatever the delay is in the shipping. I can't wait, I really want the figure.

Reaction score
She's In Stock on Books a Million for anyone looking for her...

Reaction score
That's so frustrating! I hope you bought the figure from a seller who will let you exchange it, despite being unboxed. There was no way to know about the problem until you unboxed it.
I got it from Amazon but I called Hasbro Customer service first because Amazon doesn't have replacements available. They said they are going to try to send me the same exact figure, so I will find out next week if that is the case. I sent them photos too for good measure (they asked for them).

Reaction score
This happened to me with an archive Scout Trooper. Then I bought a few GG Scout Troopers online and tried my best to check their feet in box and amazingly 1 of them had double of the opposite foot. That was probably a 1 in a million chance though.
Yeah I normally check but I was just so excited to have her in hand that I ripped the box open to get to her. This reminds me I need to go through all the figures I have still boxed up in storage to see if there are any others with errors

Reaction score
Who picture is on the other side of her..looks like a tip of a hat and part of an elbow???

Reaction score
Cad Bane is on the left #06 and Aurra Sing is on the right #08.
I thought so but mine don't match up...Maybe it's because my Cad is the exclusive

Last edited: