Asajj Ventress

Reaction score
The "cloth" in front looks a bit stiff though, but other than that much love. For me she is a mandatory piece in the collection.

Reaction score
Ventris looks great!...Caution Mando Spoiler BELOW!!!
After watching Mando S2 EP3, Bo Katan will be a welcomed addition, wonder if it will be a Clone Wars likeness or Katee Sackhoff likeness

Reaction score
Ventris looks great!...Caution Mando Spoiler BELOW!!!
After watching Mando S2 EP3, Bo Katan will be a welcomed addition, wonder if it will be a Clone Wars likeness or Katee Sackhoff likeness
Both :D I'm more than happy with either! But the latter makes most sense

Reaction score
I'll be picking up Ventress but still wish they would have went with the bounty hunter Ventress. The one they went with is the same one we've gotten every other series.

Reaction score
I'll be picking up Ventress but still wish they would have went with the bounty hunter Ventress. The one they went with is the same one we've gotten every other series.
Still possible for a fenzy exclusive 😉 ... No, HASBRO, do NOT listen to my blabbering 🤪🤪🤪🤪
As mentioned somewhere above, I would love to see her Nightsister outfit, like Sideshow did

Reaction score
If we wait long enough I'm sure Hasbro will eventually produce the Bounty Hunter version especially if this figure sells well!

Reaction score
That's my hopes, after watching TCW and reading Dark Disciple I've become a huge Ventress fan. Literally my favorite TCW character.
Also if they ever make a Savage I hope they take height into consideration and make a 7" figure.
As for Bo Katan, I'd like a Pre Vizla to go with her haha. Gar Saxon with a updated Maul, man so ephin many I want. It's funny before I only collected OT, in the past few months I'm straight Clone Wars and have sold most my OT collectibles.

Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised with the Ventress figure. I can take or leave Clone Wars stuff but this looks great.

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm disappointed with the version of Ventress Hasbro chose to depict. It's her most cartoony look, and just doesn't fit in realistically with the rest of the line, IMO.

This is what I think of when I think of Ventress. I vastly prefer this look.

I agree with this as a better look to go with for realistic 6". I'm sure we will see here again down the road but the original TCW look is a bit too animated and over the top IMO. The figure still looks great and well deserved, I just think this one above would have been even better. Nightsister look is too niche to be first one made. Bounty Hunter outfit would be a nice choice later.

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm disappointed with the version of Ventress Hasbro chose to depict. It's her most cartoony look, and just doesn't fit in realistically with the rest of the line, IMO.

This is what I think of when I think of Ventress. I vastly prefer this look.
SNIP
While I agree that is the Tartokovsky outfit and the one we got is her main canon outfit from the show.

Reaction score
i was able to get Ventress pre-orders on BOTH Hasbro Pulse and Amazon. i feel most comfortable with Amazon so pulse will be my back up this go around

(i say this now) but i dont think im interested in Bad Batch ; im not a clone collector.

Reaction score
I'm just hoping for a Bounty Hunter version, an exclusive would be perfect. Need my Ventress.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a bounty Hunter version either, and if they plan to do an alternate version of her that seems the most logical. While i liked them all that was the one issued with her in the basic line was that they released 4 different version but never once touched that outfit. And those all seemed just too close in similarity to have that many figures of her.

Reaction score
The way Hasbro operates now, I don't think they will release a new mold of her. She is just not a big enough character in the universe. She need to at least adopt the name Skywalker, Organa, Solo or "Trooper" to get more versions.
I "love" the character, I think she's cool, and I'd want another version too, but I just don't think they'll go there.
We hardly get the aliens we want - good thing they have released more or less all versions of the holy trinity. Maybe there is a flicker of hope after all.

Reaction score
Not exactly how I had envisioned the figure, but I still preordered one nonetheless.

I guess the "basic black" outfit gets tired after a while?

:D

Reaction score
Do you really think this will come out in June '21 when there are already packaged product shots? I expect her to be available around February next year.

Also this:

Hands with side to side motion on a sword wielder? Will they ever learn?!
Who makes these decisions? Every sword wielder or gunslinger should have wrists that move up and down (at least on one hand)!

Reaction score
If we only ever get one version of Ventress in this line, this is exactly the one I would have hoped for! :love:

Reaction score
I have the original CW15 from TCW series, I love that figure and card. My main is a bounty hunter version, we've gotten every other version in a figure, hot toys 12" or a PF.

Reaction score
Very excited for Ventress to finally join the Black Series! But this is honestly probably her worst look. I wish they would’ve gone with literally anything else. Still, very grateful she’s been produced at all.

Reaction score
Awesome! They gave the figure the interconnecting lightsabers. This is definitely a must buy for me now.

Reaction score
I don't see why they couldn't since they're covered, could be literally anyone's legs.

You know it feels par for the course they're releasing her since I'm right in the middle of a custom project, just recently acquired the parts I needed and planned to put them all together soon! lol
TBH I figured she would be one of the last figures on their radar...

Reaction score
While I agree that is the Tartokovsky outfit and the one we got is her main canon outfit from the show.

Very excited for Ventress to finally join the Black Series! But this is honestly probably her worst look. I wish they would’ve gone with literally anything else.
Agreed. I would have preferred something closer to the original Ian McCaig artwork.

Reaction score
The outfit shouldn't have been used, so many other looks would have been so much better. Here's the old CW figure next to the new BS figure...sad. Like why the same outfit?

53ea36879b5641e3a2d829b11eb938ce.jpgventress-1244724.jpeg

Reaction score
I get why you feel so, part of me does as well. However, it is her most popular/recognized outfit. I never got that CW figure because of the proportions, and well due to scarcity. I would have bought it for the parts to make a realist figure though, the belt & skirt mostly.

And honestly the colors really pop on this one, the other look is kind of dull brownish. if i recall she did show up in a game, so possibly a Gaming Greats repaint in the future?

Reaction score
I love my CW15 Asajj, the animated look is great with that whole line up.
Just hoping they release more of her is all. I'll take what I can get though.

Reaction score
I think she looks like a Carbonized version of the figure we were supposed to get.