Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

Reaction score
My preorder has a shipping charge of $52 to Pennsylvania, ouch.

I’m honestly really on the fence about keeping my preorder, the paint app is definitely a downgrade from the proto, which no surprise there, but it is disappointing IMO. Also the facial tattoos, especially the ones on the top of her head are uneven.

Reaction score
I'm in Alberta Canada, I'm expecting over 100US for shipping which is always painful.
Damn, that’s rough bro.

I was looking back at some older orders and see that shipping for a 1/5/premium format is almost as much now as was shipping a life size bust just two years ago. Crazy.

Reaction score
Damn, that’s rough bro.
I was looking back at some older orders and see that shipping for a 1/5/premium format is almost as much now as was shipping a life size bust just two years ago. Crazy.

Yeah it's disgusting man, for a PF or Mythos it's usually about 1/5th the cost and about 1/6th for hot toys. It's a killer if you resell since sometimes you have to eat the original shipping and break even.

Reaction score
Anyone else get in hand pics of this yet? I'm hoping I get a shipping notice soon, then Sidious should be shortly behind.

Reaction score
Odd that a bunch of people are getting shipping notices for this piece and I just got an email from Sideshow that mine final Flex Pay is now delayed until February? wtf...

Reaction score
I've been paid fully paid and waiting, we're probably on the second or third ship outs.

Reaction score
I actually live chatted with SSC yesterday, her response when I asked when they would start shipping was “they’ll be arriving in our warehouse soon and we’ll start shipping shortly after”. She had no answer about me saying that people are posting in hand pics or getting shipping notifications.
But on the plus side I haven’t got a delay email as of yet.

Reaction score
Finally got a response from customer service. Apparently even though they took my last payment on 1/4 and are supposed to ship within 3 business days now they're telling me there was a shortage on this shipment and mine should be on the next one, wtf. Damn, I hate to see someone with a broken one out of the box which is always my biggest fear.

Reaction score
This does suck. I had to be one of the first orders too. Waiting when other people have it is somehow much worse.

Reaction score
That sucks so bad, happened to me with the Vader Mythos.
SSC replaced everything but I had to send them pictures of the damaged parts destroyed haha.

Reaction score
Yeah not happy about the situation.

Haven't had anything broken since their 2nd Maul PF and they're usually pretty good at fixing the situation. Everything else is fine so if they want to just send me a new base, that'll work for me.

Reaction score
I literally just got my notification that I'll be charged shipping on Monday. Let's hope it makes it fully intact. Maul is being charged Monday too, so I should receive both these close to each other.

Reaction score
I literally just got my notification that I'll be charged shipping on Monday. Let's hope it makes it fully intact. Maul is being charged Monday too, so I should receive both these close to each other.

That is pretty awesome that'll be practically arriving on top of one another.

Reaction score
It's nice that these Mythos pieces are nearing readiness to get into the hands of customers for sure, but it might've been wiser of SS to have spaced them out....at least a little bit. They went years with nothing in the line....then BAM! Here they all are. At a massive 4500 ed size though, there's no hurry with this one (or the Maul).

Reaction score
I like how she's wearing part of Talzin's dress.

On a side note, what beast is that skull supposed to belong?