Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

Reaction score
I'm going to pre-order this immediately.

Nice to see SS back with the Star Wars license.

I do see the potential of a lot of broken pieces though.

Reaction score
Yeah, definite preorder here as well. Sideshow has my attention again! Don't know where I'm going to put it, but I'm buying it, love the Mythos line!

Reaction score
I think that she looks awesome. Ventriss is one of my favourite EU characters.

Reaction score
This will be a must-order on Day 1. Been holding onto $100+ in points for something special. This may be it.

Reaction score
This and the Sidious are both nicely done, just not characters I collect. However, happy to see the Mythos statue line relaunched! Hoping for a Jango Fett or Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Stunning comeback for the Mythos line!
Love that Nightsister/Concept Sith Witch design, and the pose is adorable....and the Mythos Sidious would be a cool counterpart
on the shelf...

Reaction score
Man I am really excited that SS is back to doing statues.

I need to hear more about this line ASAP. Hopefully pre-orders go up next week and more news comes with it.

Reaction score
So glad this line is back!!! Now just have to get a Gam Guard! Hope we see a General Grievous soon!

Reaction score
So glad this line is back!!! Now just have to get a Gam Guard! Hope we see a General Grievous soon!
Grievous has to be in the pipe line, he fits this line so much.

I have a huge hole in my collection waiting for a Grievous statue and I'm not paying the prices for the PF from years ago.

Reaction score
I would LOVE a Grievous statue! I only have the ARTFX 1/10TH scale but its great.

They did run about $350. No idea how much these new ones will be

Reaction score
Darth Maul in 11 was $250.00

Obi at $350.00
Gammy didn't notice
Boba didn't notice
Vader $350.00

Reaction score
Steep price compared to the originals, but it’s preordered and I look forward to talking to SSC about replacing the damaged parts once it arrives.
Can’t wait for Darth Sidious now.

Reaction score
Looks awesome ! A definite order for sure. Says it’s polystone and pvc , so shouldn’t be any breakage since all the thin parts should be pvc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Pre-ordered.

Usually don't pre-order anymore nowadays, but I want this and might as well just pre-order it and be done with it. Now the long wait.

Reaction score
First Sideshow piece I’ve ordered in almost 3 years. Loved the Mythos line (despite it’s QC shortcomings) and as soon as I saw this I knew I’d be down. Darth Sidious looks amazing too.

Reaction score
Steep price compared to the originals, but it’s preordered and I look forward to talking to SSC about replacing the damaged parts once it arrives.
Can’t wait for Darth Sidious now.
Everything has pretty much doubled in price since we first starting buying. I remember that the Force Unleashed Shaak Ti was my first PF I ordered and it was barely over $300 and then the Mythos Gam. Guard i bought outright and that was like $400 and i can remember at the time i was blown away that I was spending that much on a statue coming from Gentle Giant and their mini busts and under $200 statues. Now I don't think twice to hit preorder and these statues are $6-800

Reaction score
Darth Maul started the line in 11 at $250.00, I remember collectors were like $250.00 for a 1/5. When I could get a get a PF for $200.00 on sale would buy most. Getting GG maquettes for $40.00, statues for $100.00. In 2 years this line is going to go for $700.00