As It Turns Out, It's Not an Ice Cream Maker...

Reaction score
MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well but seriously, in universe I guess you can call it a safe, but the name Ice Cream Maker Guy still fits as in REALITY it clearly is an actual ice cream maker.

Reaction score
Eh, I prefer the action figure's explanation of it being a computer hard disc containing vital information for the rebels. As many comments in that link have pointed out, a portable safe is not the best thing to keep your valuables.

And I kinda hate that they named this new safe thing after a real-world viral video which had zero connection to SW. What, they're gonna include real-world meme references in SW now? Next, we'll get a Stormtrooper in Ep9 rushing into battle while shouting his name Li-Roi Djan'kingzz.

Reaction score
Eh, I prefer the action figure's explanation of it being a computer hard disc containing vital information for the rebels. As many comments in that link have pointed out, a portable safe is not the best thing to keep your valuables.

And I kinda hate that they named this new safe thing after a real-world viral video which had zero connection to SW. What, they're gonna include real-world meme references in SW now? Next, we'll get a Stormtrooper in Ep9 rushing into battle while shouting his name Li-Roi Djan'kingzz.
"God damn it Li-Roi"

"Least I got Porg!" - Li-Roi Djan'kingzz