Artillery Stormtrooper - #TM13

Reaction score
Amazon is weird. Ordered two yesterday, said would be here next month, arrived this morning! Nicely packed, great figure other than the backpack needing a little bit of sticky tack to stay put

Reaction score
Amazon is weird. Ordered two yesterday, said would be here next month, arrived this morning! Nicely packed, great figure other than the backpack needing a little bit of sticky tack to stay put
Dang! Do you live right next to the distribution center that these are shipping out of? LOL!

Reaction score
arrived today, he has wonky feet, they won't stand flat... :rolleyes:

edit: after working on him a bit, they are moving a bit more freely, but still a bit off.

Reaction score
Your results may vary, but I found on one of the two I got putting his feet in hot water for 90 seconds gave him better flexibility for standing

Reaction score
Why does amazon uk insist on making this very hard to get?
Yeah amazon I am going to manage to order in the 5 minute order window you randomly put up each day.

I think maybe they haven't got their full shipment ye and so are releasing it like that.

Reaction score
I got a bunch of these and I cant move myself to open a single box up lol I love how amazon has them sealed in their card board boxes.

Reaction score
The ebay prices from German or Austrian sellers for this figure are beyond good and evil. So I decided: I buy it for retail or pass on it.
I never thought I'd get this one for retail since I missed Amazon's initial pre-order window in early November, but about two weeks ago I haphazardly placed a pre-order. The figure was supposed to be shipped mid January, got delivered yesterday!

Reaction score
Just got a notice of cancellation from Amazon from an order placed in November. Crap! Back to checking Amazon several times a day. LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got a notice of cancellation from Amazon from an order placed in November. Crap! Back to checking Amazon several times a day. LOL

That's sucks. I got fed up waiting on my Amazon US order which I ordered in November to ship, so cancelled it and picked it up from Amazon DE and got a shipping notice for it this morning. Buying an action figure really shouldn't be this hard!

Reaction score
Reaction score
That's sucks. I got fed up waiting on my Amazon US order which I ordered in November to ship, so cancelled it and picked it up from Amazon DE and got a shipping notice for it this morning. Buying an action figure really shouldn't be this hard!
Are you in Europe?

Reaction score
Had my Artillery Trooper cancelled on Tuesday. The same day they were stating it would "arrive by 10pm" right up until 6pm. Went to check the status at dinner and the whole order was gone from my account, wiped right out. I checked my e-mails and sure enough, cancelled due to no stock available.

But seriously...why keep telling me its still coming right up to the day, and even hours before its to be delivered? I feel more pissed off now than if they had just cancelled in November or early December.

Reaction score
Received my first Artillery Trooper from eBay and it arrived in perfect shape.Would still like to get the one more.