Artillery Stormtrooper - #TM13

Reaction score
This is ridiculous! A few weeks ago I got an email from Amazon telling me this would be shipping Nov. 2. Well, no movement today and most people here got theirs last week. WTF!

Reaction score
This is the only "repeater" I knew of in the SW universe:

TL50 Heavy Repeater

anton-petrov-2.jpg
There are actually three: the original Imperial Repeater from Jedi Knight, the Imperial Heavy Repeater from Jedi Outcast, and the TL50 Repeater from Battlefront, according to Wookieepedia:

"The TL-50 was designed by 3D artist Erik Rading based on the Imperial Heavy Repeater, which figured prominently in the Star Wars: Jedi Knight video-game series from Star Wars Legends. The Heavy Repeater was introduced in Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, released in 2002."

Interestingly, it was apparently going to be wielded by the Clone Wars Mandalorian soldiers in the flashback scene from The Mandalorian, before the design team switched to a more Boba Fett-inspired design:

ClanMandoVersion3A.jpg

Reaction score
There are actually three: the original Imperial Repeater from Jedi Knight, the Imperial Heavy Repeater from Jedi Outcast, and the TL50 Repeater from Battlefront, according to Wookieepedia:

"The TL-50 was designed by 3D artist Erik Rading based on the Imperial Heavy Repeater, which figured prominently in the Star Wars: Jedi Knight video-game series from Star Wars Legends. The Heavy Repeater was introduced in Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, released in 2002."

Interestingly, it was apparently going to be wielded by the Clone Wars Mandalorian soldiers in the flashback scene from The Mandalorian, before the design team switched to a more Boba Fett-inspired design:

View attachment 405373

It's a sh*t weapon in the game (although I used it a lot until I got the EE-3), compared to other weapons, like the EE-3, but it has a feature called secondary fire, where it loads a blast that is quite destructive, it has a cooldown time, because it (still is) was spammed like crazy in the game.

Reaction score
Yeah I keep checking everyday. I’m really hoping more will show up in stock sold by Amazon. I know that happened with some of their other releases like the Chewie/threepio set.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I sincerely hope anyone that missed out will eventually be able to pick this up; but, and not to be a Debbie-Downer, I got the impression from the Hasbro Q&A's on 11/1 that this was a one and done. Patrick indicated that there were no plans currently for another production run of these. Hopefully, there is maybe still some inventory from the initial run en route, however.

Reaction score
Slugthrower appearing Star Wars: Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight and used by Field Stormtroopers:

View attachment 405288

View attachment 405289

Of course, I made a slight mistake, as you can see here. The Repeater was carried by troopers with maroon pauldrons, while the yellow troopers carried the "rail detonator" explosives launcher:

View attachment 405290

View attachment 405291
Loved that game. I would love some Black series figures based on the actors from the cutscenes.

Reaction score
I sincerely hope anyone that missed out will eventually be able to pick this up; but, and not to be a Debbie-Downer, I got the impression from the Hasbro Q&A's on 11/1 that this was a one and done. Patrick indicated that there were no plans currently for another production run of these. Hopefully, there is maybe still some inventory from the initial run en route, however.
That does happen with Amazon’s exclusives. I remember some of the Transformers sets that were sold out once they came available. I was able to get the one with the Tri Jet Skywarp.

Reaction score
That does happen with Amazon’s exclusives. I remember some of the Transformers sets that were sold out once they came available. I was able to get the one with the Tri Jet Skywarp.
Yep, it would be nice if it happens and you get the timing right. Lately, there has been no room for error.

Reaction score

It took a good while for Amazon's Han in Carbonite to pop back into stock when I was looking for him. Now, he's nearly always available.

Reaction score
It took a good while for Amazon's Han in Carbonite to pop back into stock when I was looking for him. Now, he's nearly always available.
That’s also a figure people weren’t army building. I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in getting this one directly from Amazon for the original price. Let’s just hope $50 is as high as it flips.

Reaction score
Just received shipping notification on my 2. Amazon are still receiving...

BTW, I was fortunate enough to order when they became available for that brief moment on 12 Oct, one week after the initial release.

Reaction score
Finally got my shipping notification for this trooper. Was really worried after reading most scummers already got theirs within the past two weeks. Amazon must be trying to combine orders shipped to their lockers. They are sending 3 separate orders in this one shipment. In addition to this trooper, I have TVC Echo and Amazon exclusive Ahsoka POP coming.

Reaction score
Mine was shipped by Amazon in a plastic baggie. The Hasbro shipper was dented in transit, and thus the figure’s box, and the bubble cracked.

That bubble did it’s duty, though: as far as I can tell from peering through the packaging, the figure seems to be undamaged.

And as I look at this one… It really is a cool figure. But I guess I’m not much of a troop builder. I’m feeling like the mustard stormie isn’t necessary to my own collection.

Before proceeding with the Amazon return form, I thought I’d ask: Does anyone here want an opener?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine was shipped by Amazon in a plastic baggie. The Hasbro shipper was dented in transit, and thus the figure’s box, and the bubble cracked.

That bubble did it’s duty, though: as far as I can tell from peering through the packaging, the figure seems to be undamaged.

And as I look at this one… It really is a cool figure. But I guess I’m not much of a troop builder. I’m feeling like the mustard stormie isn’t necessary to my own collection.

Before proceeding with the Amazon return form, I thought I’d ask: Does anyone here want an opener?
Yes. I am interested. I am willing to do a straight purchase or a trade. I'll send you a message.

Reaction score

If it doesn’t work out with Tai-Gon, I want this very much 😃 I’m also willing to pay handsomely or trade some goodies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh oh... getting a bad feeling about this. I hit the PO button as soon it was available at german amazon. Its supposed to deliver tomorrow, 9th, but there's no sign of movement so far 😳

Reaction score
Oh damn 😫😫 as expected, today on the supposed date of delivery, I recieved order update mail from amazon, that delivery was pushed back to unknown date 😫😫😫😫
OMG!!! What are you gonna do now????
How do you continue from here.......Life is over.

Chill, I'm kidding.

Reaction score
Thank you! Managed to get two. Didn't think I'd ever see these again. Can stop refreshing .ca, .com and .co.uk every few hours now!

Also up on Amazon.ca, (through Amazon) at $40CAD and not shipping till March (in stock on .com)

Price for two from .com comes in at $93 Canadian with shipping and taxes. On .ca its $90. No brainer to get it from my southern cousins 4 months earlier.

Reaction score
Thank you! Managed to get two. Didn't think I'd ever see these again. Can stop refreshing .ca, .com and .co.uk every few hours now!
Know the feeling; glad I could help.

One for a Scummer is another kept away from a scalper. And it looks like we’ve kept a handful from them at least.

Reaction score
Mine was moved up from December to Next Saturday. Also the figure is listed for $26 in the option link.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you have to use the option link for the lower price. the higher end prices are for delivery over the next week. amazon's stock doesn't show up due to the delivery dates are in december.

Reaction score
mine said the same thing, december to arriving tomorrow, but cleveland has a huge amazon warehouse.