Artillery Stormtrooper - #TM13

Reaction score
Yep, $59.99. Really not helpful in convincing me to keep collecting Black serie.
Those are scalpers using Amazon’s platform. Still a bad look that Amazon allows people to resell their exclusive products on their platform.
Given that the Galaxy of Adentures exclusive is back down to retail I hope the Artillery Stormtrooper will too once they fulfill preorders.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Some people are already seeing their order status updated to processing with an arrival date this month. Mine still show the second week of November, however.
Just checked my account again this morning and it looks like mine have shipped and will arrive tomorrow! 🥳
Well, surprise, surprise! Prime truck pulled up right as we were getting back from watching Dune and delivered my arty troopers a day early! 😄

Reaction score
Those are scalpers using Amazon’s platform. Still a bad look that Amazon allows people to resell their exclusive products on their platform.
Given that the Galaxy of Adentures exclusive is back down to retail I hope the Artillery Stormtrooper will too once they fulfill preorders.
Yeah…Walmart has those third party sellers doing it as well.

Reaction score
Mine is set to arrive today. I don’t have prime either. Bezos doesn’t need any more of my loot. Although my wife does use Amazon prime all the time and it definitely pays for itself if you use it on the reg

Reaction score
Some of those paint apps on the pauldron look pretty sloppy. I'll have to check mine out later.
Dang I didn’t even notice! I was too worried about the helmet but you’re right.

Reaction score
Received mine from Amazon today. I was pleasantly surprised to find that each of the artillery shells on the backpack are individual, removable pieces and not sculpted in!

I get the feeling this utility belt is going to yellow quickly... mine feels a bit off-white already.

Reaction score
This has to be the fastest pre-order arrival ive seen in black series. Hopefully it's a sign of change, though I doubt it. the figure itself is great, paint details are sharp, no mis-shapen helmet. Biggest complaint is the mortar launcher itself. Looks cheap, trooper has no natural looking way of carrying it, and mine was pretty mangled out of the box. Will need some reshaping. Also the backpack likes to fall off pretty easily.

Reaction score
Yeah, i had to use a tiny dab of superglue to get his backpack to stay on. I used a real sparing amount in case I ever change my mind!

Reaction score
Amazon tried to mess it up but failed.

I ordered 2 Artillery Troopers together. Amazon shipped each one separately. One came from Arizona and one from Florida. Not sure why the items were split up. The one from Arizona arrived today in just the Hasbro box, not an Amazon one. I know they tried to damage it, but turns out they failed. Surprisingly, it arrived in great shape. What will happen with the other? Will find out on Thursday.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The one from Arizona arrived today in just the Hasbro box, not an Amazon one.
With the use of Hasbro boxes over the past year for their exclusives, you take the risk of them shipping the figures only in those boxes. Especially, if you don't order more than one or two. When adding an item to the Amazon shopping cart, look for "Item arrives in packaging that reveals what's inside. To hide it, choose Ship in Amazon packaging at checkout." If it's there, you can select "Ship in Amazon packaging" on the checkout page.

Ship In Amazon Packaging.jpg

Reaction score
Back in the day, when these went up for preorder, it was a mad dash to checkout. They didn't last long. Who knows if the Amazon box option was there. I was just trying my best to get an order thru, which is half the battle. The other half? Getting the product shipped without cancellation.

Reaction score
Bosski:

Looks like we are in same boat again. I have one artillery trooper on order but my estimated delivery range is Dec 3 - Dec 14. I am not prime member and having item shipped to Amazon locker.

Reaction score
What is that? :)
Slugthrower appearing Star Wars: Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight and used by Field Stormtroopers:

th.jpeg.jpg

ImperialRepeaterRifleDF2.png

Of course, I made a slight mistake, as you can see here. The Repeater was carried by troopers with maroon pauldrons, while the yellow troopers carried the "rail detonator" explosives launcher:

th.jpeg-1.jpg

th.jpeg-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Slugthrower appearing Star Wars: Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight and used by Field Stormtroopers:

View attachment 405288

View attachment 405289

Of course, I made a slight mistake, as you can see here. The Repeater was carried by troopers with maroon pauldrons, while the yellow troopers carried the "rail detonator" explosives launcher:

View attachment 405290

View attachment 405291

This is the only "repeater" I knew of in the SW universe:

TL50 Heavy Repeater

anton-petrov-2.jpg