ArtFX+ Bounty Hunter Line

Reaction score
From KotoUS:
- The ARTFX+ Bounty Hunter series will feature five characters: Dengar, IG‐88, Bossk, 4‐LOM and Zuckuss.
- Each statue will include a bonus part to complete a statue of Boba Fett!

First up are 4-LOM and IG-88:

Reaction score
I thought I saw the new Boba Fett in this line on Facebook the other day when they posted these, could’ve just been one of the old ones though, wasn’t paying too much attention. lol

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this line to come alive ever since I got my very first Kotobukiya statue (ESB Fett). He's been waiting a long time for some fellow scum & villainy to hang around with.

Reaction score
They showed the digital sculpts or finished products of everyone except Dengar, look back through Rebelscum’s news feed and you’ll find them

Reaction score
They showed the digital sculpts or finished products of everyone except Dengar, look back through Rebelscum’s news feed and you’ll find them
Ah! So they did, it's just the digital sculpts so far:

And the BAF Fett (has a new pose):

Reaction score
Very, very excited for these guys; especially Zuckuss and Bossk. I think 4-LOM and IG-88 both look amazing; and that's my favorite pose for Boba Fett in this line.

Reaction score
Looks good. The pose of each one is based on the ESB scene where the get introduced. I might have to pick these up.

Reaction score
They look very nice and easier to the wallet than the ones Gentle Giant is producing in a similar scale. Nice offer!

Reaction score
Pre-ordered Zuckuss on BBTS yesterday. Can't wait for Bossk and hopefully an image of Dengar soon.

Reaction score
The painted Zuckuss looks great! Can't wait for them to go up for pre-order in Britain

Reaction score
I'm also really happy that each of them will come with a piece to make a new Boba Fett. I really like the pose, and, at the risk of bringing down some wrath upon myself; I must admit I don't like Boba Fett enough to buy either of his Cloud City or ROTJ versions (unless I found them really cheap); so this way I can technically get a "free" Boba Fett for the collection; likely the only way he would make it in anyway.

Reaction score
I’m exactly the same. Much prefer any/all of the other bounty hunters.
I hear you. When it comes to OT Bounty Hunters, my favorite to least favorite lineup goes like this: Zuckuss, Greedo, Bossk, 4-LOM, IG-88, Boba Fett and Dengar.

Reaction score
finally something fresh from Kotobukiya.. I would have very much preferred Max Rebo band though..

Reaction score
Can't wait for these to come out but holding off preordering as typically not long after a koto item comes out Amazon starts their pricing game and lowers the price down.

Reaction score
I really wish these were 1/7th scale, I love the Zuckuss.
They've already made them in 1:7 scale though, this is an excuse to make them again because of the smaller scale line, they’d not be making them otherwise I’m sure.

Reaction score
Complete ArtFx Bounty hunter set : $425.00 plus exact shipping cost from P.O

- Boba Fett ( Free. Only able to put together when getting all other 5 characters in the set)

- 4-Lom

- Zuckuss

- IG-88

- Bossk

- Dengar

* All boxes in mint condition. Displayed only for a brief time. Smoke and pet free home.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been waiting for as well.

For some reason Barnes & Noble never picked this one up. That is usually my goto for newer Kotobukiya where I can stack a couple big discounts.

Reaction score
For some reason Barnes & Noble never picked this one up. That is usually my goto for newer Kotobukiya where I can stack a couple big discounts.
Same here. My fallback if I wait is watching Amazon for the sudden price drops.

Reaction score
^Those are nice, especially the Droid. I feel the Mandalorian should be dirtier? Or maybe that's just how I envision it in my mind. Has there been any word about the artfx+ TIE Pilot and Biker Scout announced a few months back? I'm very eager for those.

Reaction score
Hey all. Was hoping for some info. I've been waiting for ol' Dengar to drop in price but hes still floating at 89 to 95. I managed to snag all the others at $35 to $60. Waited for a while. Should I just bite the bullet or wait it out? End of the year Deals are coming up so trying to fight off the urge to buy.

Reaction score
I caved earlier this year when I could finally get Dengar sub $90. If I were you I would try for Black Friday to End of the Year deals. It is not like he is going to disappear.