Art Collectibles Limelighting thread

Reaction score
Looking great Alex! How do your co-workers feel about it?

Reaction score
Ha! I get a few looks in my work place as well for my Star Ward addiction.

What do you do?

Reaction score
Here's the latest addition to my office...

"Ahead of the Odds" by Raymond Swanland. Giclee on canvas #3/150 and signed by the artist

Reaction score
Picked up a bunch of stuff at NYCC, the most notable being an AP of Chris Trevas's fantastic "The Hunter and His Prey." I'm really stoked about that one.

EDIT: I realize now that this is in the wrong thread, and I haven't had the chance to put up anything from NYCC yet, so here's a fairly recent picture of my room so the post in this thread is somewhat justified.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The wife and I just renovated our apartment and are now framing some artwork we've had for a while. We both collect a variety of items and have a display case at the end of our hallway which houses all our small collectibles. The top shelf is mostly Star Wars Micro Collection so he hung the Micro Concept artwork above that. The Adam Hughes Leia print is a favorite of ours so it resides by the case too.

Reaction score
Thanks, djaeon. I was lucky to pick up the AH print when it was relatively new, and inexpensive :)

Reaction score
Having enjoyed some of the art displayed on here, here are some of my Star Wars pictures. I forget where I originally got them and have had them for many years now. These are all original pieces and have been hand painted, as opposed to prints.

The Vader one is my favourite and hangs on my living room wall. I just love the way the artist has captured this image.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Sorry the the images are small, obviously not mastered the art of adding pictures on here, hopefully they link through to a larger pic.

Reaction score
Finally displayed that Vanderstelt art I had him sign last year at Celebration Anaheim.

Frame is way too big, I know. It's temporary.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Reaction score
Damn, solid work there with Han's blaster with the MF.

When I had my "props/ss's" I did something similar with the Vader Legend helmet, and saber.

Well done.

Reaction score
Finally got my Matt Busch "40 Years of Cosmic Collectibles" print framed and hung. It may have took nearly a year to get hung, but so worth it. Bottom left is the original Star Tours piece and next to it is the Vintage Vader Remarque.

Reaction score

as a newbie here, i apologize if this is too self-serving, but i'm an artist, and a collector of mine sent this photo of a recent piece i did that he framed and which is hanging in his home. it's called "Greedo Shot First (a selfie)." it's oil on panel.

Reaction score
I've always loved the Joshua Budich X-Wing Jockeys that he did but wanted more than just the three on the print. Last year I commissioned him to do the Red Squadron for me. I finally got around to getting them framed. Art by him. Frames by Michael's, repainted by me.

Reaction score
I'd love to see more photos. Are you showcasing anywhere else on the boards?

Last edited: