Art by Russell Walks

Reaction score
PLEASE I am BEGGING can anyone pick me up one of these at Celebration?? Please please PM me!

Reaction score
How many of these have been released? I have the Saul Bass type poster and I know I missed out on the first SW shop exclusive, but is that it?

Reaction score
Fantastic piece and great price I only hope these last till Friday as I really want one and get in late Thursday.

Rod

Reaction score
Not much of a print guy but I love this. Will be getting it for sure

Reaction score
Both pieces are fantastic!! If I have the funds I'll definitely pick up the "1917" piece.

Reaction score
Is this going to be at the store, or at Russell's table?

Edit- I'm referring to the high end litho

Rod

Reaction score
If I can wing it, I am really thinking of getting the smaller fine print edition......easier to display and will feel nicer.

Reaction score
Great work again by the "master" SW artist. Good pricing too, especially for the litho. Just a shame all the artists could not keep to this kind of price range for their show exclusives. $60 is more than enough to pay for a print / poster.

Reaction score
Rod said:
If I can wing it, I am really thinking of getting the smaller fine print edition......easier to display and will feel nicer.
I was totally in agreement with this but changed my mind and bought the poster because the limited print did away with the text. I'm from Orlando and I like the funky font.

Reaction score
got my litho yesterday, thanks to my art picker-upper. #2 of 100!! Did anybody else notice it is 16x25 and not 16x26 - not a big deal, but quite an odd size?

Reaction score
Hi, everyone...

I don't get over here as much as I'd like, but I did want to take a second and let all of you know how much I appreciate your kind words and support. It's wonderful to be part of a community that loves Star Wars as much as I do, and my wife and I REALLY enjoyed meeting and talking with so many of you last week.
I hope all of you are happy with your prints, and that the "Thursday Fiasco" didn't affect too many of you too badly.
Thanks again,

Russell

Reaction score
I picked up the 1957 at the con. It's great. i wouldn't mind a 1927 to go along with it.

Reaction score

This is an unbelievable print. So classic and simple.

I bet it would great next to Hughes' "Last Daughter of Alderaan"

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but the 50s and 60s style posters are back up at SWS. I thought these were long gone. Also, I don't remember the edition size being 2000 (although my memory sometimes fails me).

50s style
60s style

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Just went ahead and preordered the 50's version.

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up!
I got the 50's at CV and it's great.

I notice SWS doesn't have them listed under Exclusives, Preorders or New Arrivals... what a crappy site!

Reaction score
It was awesome seeing you again at CV! Thanks for all the prints! I always buy triple what I intend to buy with you!

What is that second poster in from the left? That black and red Vader piece? Is that available?
Thanks again, Russell!

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
It was awesome seeing you again at CV! Thanks for all the prints! I always buy triple what I intend to buy with you!

What is that second poster in from the left? That black and red Vader piece? Is that available?
Thanks again, Russell!
Nope not yet. That's the one I have wanted from the start!