Army Building Tutorial Video

Reaction score
Excellent video. Just one question, though. In the scene where you showed us how we need to buy stormtroopers and more stormtroopers, were any of those stormtroopers hurt by being dropped upon one another?

Reaction score
Lol! I had to re-sort them all. Happy to report that everyone survived with minimal injury. :)
Then I'm relieved. I couldn't stand the thought of those troopers and the ones still on their cards being hurt in any way. ;)

I'll be able to sleep better tonight knowing they're all ok. :ROFLMAO:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
These videos make me so happy. I swear, I want to send it to Hasbro every time one of their "suits" insists on kids being the primary focus of the line. Don't get me wrong, I love for SW product to cater to kids ALSO, but when an adult collector army-builds 1006 Imperials....

Reaction score
This video is great! Thanks for the info.

Couple questions:
I am wondering why no Snowtroopers - what are you thoughts Darth_Anton?
Do you think the GAR troop numbers (I am a Cloneaoholic) would be the same as the Imperials?
I think I see your stands as Marauder ones - are you happy with the spacing between troops - is it a physical limit in you house/available display space? would you have them stand a bit wider? My army love starts with Emperor's arrival in ROTJ then loading parade grounds in AOTC and I have wondered about spacing - it seems like somewhere in between those two.

Reaction score
This video is great! Thanks for the info.

Couple questions:
I am wondering why no Snowtroopers - what are you thoughts Darth_Anton?
Do you think the GAR troop numbers (I am a Cloneaoholic) would be the same as the Imperials?
I think I see your stands as Marauder ones - are you happy with the spacing between troops - is it a physical limit in you house/available display space? would you have them stand a bit wider? My army love starts with Emperor's arrival in ROTJ then loading parade grounds in AOTC and I have wondered about spacing - it seems like somewhere in between those two.
I left the snow troopers out because this battalion isn't stationed in a cold weather environment. ;) I do have a full platoon though.
The GAR troop number can be whatever you want. I just picked some numbers and ran with them.
Yes, Marauder. I like the spacing, keeps the battalion compact/uniform when I do display them. I use popsicle sticks between the squads and turn the stands 90 degrees for between the companies.
Same on the ROTJ emperor's arrive. 👍