Armored Assault Tank (AAT)

Reaction score
That....is why you fail.

(Clue - it's your signature and you put it in every thread ;). We know ;) Although it has been said that sarcasm doesn't cross the Atlantic too well so forgive me, I'm teasing)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know, I was being sarcastic too...I only post reviews in the threads that pertain to the figure I reviewed. Its not like I'm spamming the threads and most people enjoy the reviews.

Reaction score
I've seen this in Walmart and Toys R us now, and intend to buy it, but I'm waiting for Target to have it. No reason to pay full price (or an extra $2 at TRU) when I can get it for a discount if I wait a week or two.

Reaction score
Well, I got it today, right at Target. I like most of it, but you can tell it's just a modified version of an older one. My old Episode I OOM-9 barely fits into the commander seat. The rear seat in the lower cockpit is obviously designed for the TVC Battle Droid. I tried to use the Episode I Blu-ray pack droid, and it was too tall to fit.

I won't be keeping any droids inside it, other than OOM-9 sticking out the top, though. I'll post pictures when I have a chance.

Reaction score
Is it the same color as the original TPM release or different?

Reaction score
I'm completely on the fence about this one. I like the paint job and the sculpt. The interior is what is really putting me in question. It's definitely a step up from the last one, but I was hoping for a more authentic one. I will probably get it eventually. It will go nicely with the new MTT. I will definitely get it if it goes on clearance!

Reaction score
...same as the rest of the Class II vehicles, $29.99.
Sorry, I don't know the retail prices for stuff like this since I never buy them. :p

But yikes! I was hoping it was 24.99 and I'd use the 5 coupon for 20..

Oh well... Maybe in the clearance aisle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought I heard someone mention something about an exclusive AAT that was going to come packed with a pilot Battledroid. Is this jut a bogus rumor?

Reaction score
I thought I heard someone mention something about an exclusive AAT that was going to come packed with a pilot Battledroid. Is this jut a bogus rumor?
First I've heard of it. So I'd think it's bogus.

Still would be cool if it was a TVC Droid repaint. Would be enough to warrant a purchase from me.

Reaction score
Yeah, That's what I am thinking. Thanks. It's such a vague memory it might have been something I had dreamed about.

Reaction score
Yeah, That's what I am thinking. Thanks. It's such a vague memory it might have been something I had dreamed about.
I hope it wasn't a dream. I've been waiting for Hasbro to release a good pilot droid sculpt for years now. The nasty AST pilot from 99 was a horrible sculpt.
This is one thing I never understand why we don't see more of. We get countless repaints/re-releases of officer clones, but when it comes down to BD ranks, we rarely get them.

Reaction score
It's because Hasbro isn't as good at planning as some believe them to be. The mismanagement of the brand in 2012 with all those those multiple recards of the same figures and new sculpts with 5 POA that look inferior to their original releases perfectly illustrates that, even when taking into account Hasbro didn't have enough time to plan for TPM 3D.

If I was running the show (yeah right), I'd have put one Battle Droid type in every wave. Thus giving buyers the chance to give their AATs and MTTs pilots, commanders, security and Infantry droids while they are on the shelves. Same for battle damage variants on the latter, like Hasbro did in 1999.

It only seems like a logical move from a business point of view, but then again, so is giving every Jedi an attachable Lightsaber hilt for their belts and Hasbro seldomly does that. There is demand among both kids and collectors (especially army builders) for these toys to be available. I just don't it. Without knowing, it surely doesn't sound like this is part of a master plan.

Reaction score
I used to dream about a pink variant vintage Greedo.....

Weird, cos I'm not gay.

Reaction score
I piked up this AAT anyway and I like the cockpit so much better. Battledroids sit in the re nicely.

Reaction score
so the old att didnt have a cockpit and this one does?
It does but the back end where there used to be this silly looking revolving door with half a battledroid sculpted on either side, one normal, one damaged, has been retooled to be a seat where you can now put another battledroid.

Reaction score
Surprisingly, this is the biggest pegwarmer of the vehicles here.
I'm not surprised. The droid army stuff seems to sell less, I got both releases of the CW AAT on clearance at Wal-Mart in January, one in the white box had been at a wal-mart for over 18 months. Never saw any clone vehicles on clearance, though.

Reaction score
Saw these for $15 at a nearby Walmart, but they only had 2 left that I saw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actially, this seems to be the only vehicle that sells in the stores I go to. They all have equal numbers of podracers and Sith Infiltrators, and equal numbers of the vintage vehicles, but no AATs.

Reaction score
Picked this up; t's great. What isn't great is that the little clip to hold the cone pieces in place is on the verge of snapping after being removed once. Emailed Hasbro UK to see if they have any spares they can send me.

Reaction score
Just picked up a Clone Wars Shadows of the darkside variant ATT, the brown one for 24 bucks mib. I like the paint scheme. I got a lotve ATT's.

Reaction score
Well the posts dried up for this one. Got one for father's day. Overall, I like it. However, the cones really do not want to snap in.