ARF Trooper - CW56

Reaction score
Re: Clone Trooper 7 ARF

No idea, but I would buy him, being the clone-aholic that I am!!

Maybe he is the ARF that the yellow ARC trooper told to fire the rocket at the droid-carrier in the kamino episodes...?

Reaction score

Just formulated a theory, this could be the ARF seen in the Savage Opress clip posted in the EU section. You know, the one with the kama that gets flipped through the air by Opress?

Reaction score

With these strange names, the 'Never-Happened' LaVonde comes to mind. I bet it's some obscure clone from Geonosis.

Reaction score

Revanfan1 said:
Just formulated a theory, this could be the ARF seen in the Savage Opress clip posted in the EU section. You know, the one with the kama that gets flipped through the air by Opress?
Was thinking about that same ARF Commander. Hope it is the one.

Reaction score

SenateCommandoYo said:
Revanfan1 said:
Was thinking about that same ARF Commander. Hope it is the one.
I hope so too! I hope we get the Commander and his trooper!!

Reaction score

Revanfan1 said:
can you post a direct link here? I searched the explainded universe seach and could find this. Thanks

Reaction score

Meh. They wouldn't allow direct picture linking, so I edited it to a link.
Anyway, joke spoiled.

"Move along. Move along."

Reaction score

I'm thinking it's this:

Did we see a carded image at Toy Fair? It would help if we knew what it said on the package.

Reaction score

Revanfan1 said:
I'm thinking it's this:

Did we see a carded image at Toy Fair? It would help if we knew what it said on the package.
More than likely it is this ARF which is fine by me a new ARF Trooper is essential so this will help when I pair him with my ARC Troopers...
No the only figures we had carded pics for were El-Les and the Riot Clone Trooper

Reaction score

Too bad it looks like it'll be the ARF with "gnarly rad hoverboard"...instead of Commander Trauma...

Will be interesting to see some army-building pics of these guys though, heh

Reaction score

Does anybody know what this clones' helmet deco represents? At first I thought the logo was of a wolf but the more I look at it I think it reminds me of an Arconan alien (like El-Les). Couldn't find anything on Wookiepedia, so maybe it's just random. I'd much prefer to think it's some unique unit affiliation, though.

Reaction score

That red ARF clone was in the episode Clone Cadets. He can be seen for a breif time just before the ARC troopers talk to the cadets for training.

Reaction score

ARF troopers are pegwarming like crazy around here, so I'm not looking forward to this release. Especially if we also get Commander Trauma.

Reaction score

Wookie_inked said:
his logo really looks like Wolverine's mask to me

LOL, yes! you're right, it does look like he's got Wolverine on his helmet, haha.

Reaction score

OMG, its an ARF from the Red Dawn Platoon..."Wolverines!!!"

J/K

The gray visor and muzzle are actually a good touch. I am a fan of ARFs(I do have the GH w/ Yoda) but did not get Boiler, Waxer, or the gray camou ARF...so if I get this guy then I may as well get the others. Most likley be an impulse buy if I do pick one or two up.

I do plan on getting that ARF with the Mini-Rig vehicle...

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Clone Trooper 7 ARF/ Kamino - CW56

Entertainment Earth a ARF Trooper (Kamino) listed as the 56th figure in the Clone Wars line.

Reaction score

It could be dis guy.

Just don't blink or you'll miss him in the episode.

Reaction score

Cyclone said:
It could be dis guy.

Just don't blink or you'll miss him in the episode.
Funny you posted this. My son and I re-watched this episode last night. As soon as he appeared my son commented "there's an ARF troopers in this episode?".

Reaction score

The funnier thing is that I watched that Episode last night also. I hope that on the DVD they put the "Asajj Kiss" deleted scene back in for Colt's death.

All the talk about ARC trooper made me rewatch that Episode. I also started the Citadel ARC, but started to doze off during the first one. So I'll have to pick it back up tomorrow.

Reaction score

Unimpressive. Were I creating a Battle of Kamino diorama, I'm still not sure I'd pick up one of these, but I can see why Hasbro would release the figure.

Reaction score

He should've came with the bazooka instead of that stupid hover board.

Reaction score

True that - he actually had the rocket launcher in the episode, so it's kinda strange they left it out.