ARF Trooper - CW10

GNT

Reaction score

This one has recently popped up in the Clone Wars rumored figures list...

"53569-37822 ARC Trooper ($6.97)"

Any thoughts on this one?

Reaction score
Re: ARC Trooper

I'd be happy if it was just a new helmet, a kama, paint job, shoulder bags, and new guns on the clone trooper body. A great piece for army builders!

Reaction score

It'll be interesting to see, that's for sure. And it'll probably be seriously cool.

Rex was originally intended to be Alpha in the series and his figure & the character is awesome so I'm sure the new ARC Troopers will be equally rad.

Reaction score

This could be cool. I might pass on it, though, since I have a lot of realistic ARCs.

Reaction score

I should point out that this was sent to me as "ARF Trooper", and I changed it to "ARC".

I thought it was a typo....but it may not be.

Reaction score

Probably it will be the Rex body since he already has the kama and a new helmet/head.

Bring them on!

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
I should point out that this was sent to me as "ARF Trooper", and I changed it to "ARC".

yeah, that's the way the guy reported it ib the forums at SSG right before Comic-Con

Reaction score

i hope its the guy that was with Fisto, like Fox but with 2 helment lights.
or maby its like some kinda K-9 trooper

Reaction score

I too hope its the orange arc form lair of grevious or a white arc trooper.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:

Maybe it's one of those troopers quite adept at er.... barking orders

Reaction score

No, I got it it is the Barc troopers best buddy, the ARF troopers!

More seriously though it could be that orange ARC! or it could be an Advanced Recon Flying troooper?

Reaction score

I REALLY hope they make this figure!
It would be an awesome clone figure to add to my CW collection!

GNT

Reaction score

Interesting ideas so far, I have a feeling it'll be a new clone commander based off the Rex mould, would be great if it did have a removable helmet though.

Reaction score

Tontus314 said:
I bet he looks like all the others.
Figure that one out they are all clones

But on a side note how did Rex get white hair than?

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:

According to the new Encyclopedia Advance Recon Force Troopers, or ARF troopers, were often rushed into service as AT-RT pilots. It could be a new design, or just animated AT-RT pilot. I'd pick it up if it's a new design.

Reaction score

Looks like a nice design. I just hope they release it as a regular figure rather than a premium one like Commander Fox which ends up costing a whole lot more. It's not like basic figures are cheap (trooper) - about $10 here in the THIRD WORLD right near CHINA!
Grak said:
plokool said:
Anyone got a pic of Commander Fil?

Reaction score

GKinCT said:
Mr Curto said:

According to the new Encyclopedia Advance Recon Force Troopers, or ARF troopers, were often rushed into service as AT-RT pilots. It could be a new design, or just animated AT-RT pilot. I'd pick it up if it's a new design.
Could this be the 'offical' name for the new scout troopers?

Reaction score

Buying troopers in the movie style was starting to get kind of redundant with all the small paint differences and stuff from molds we already had through battlepacks and rehashes, etc. Little paint tweaks and such are still interesting in the CW line since there's not a whole lot of clones yet. So I'm down for 1!

Reaction score

GKinCT said:
Mr Curto said:

Is that true? I've not heard of them anywhere else and I don't have the new encyclopedia.

Reaction score

Unknown said:
GKinCT said:
Mr Curto said:

Is that true? I've not heard of them anywhere else and I don't have the new encyclopedia.
It's the first I heard of it either. I'm guessing it'll be in an upcoming Clone Wars episode, but I have no clue which.

Reaction score

Hm...maybe there really will be an ARF trooper. Thanks for the info.

...it's fun to say "ARF trooper" out loud