Area Store Reports #23

Reaction score
current plan is GF is going as resistance Rey on Fri then I will wear my TFA Pilot costume and she will have her full scavenger Rey on Sat.

Reaction score
Nice! I only have a ticket for Friday but I might try to go again on Saturday, gonna play it by ear. There is definitely not enough time to do everything I want...kinda wanted to check Thursday's panels too. Next time I might have to do the 4 days.

Reaction score
Btw, I been trying to read up as much as I can on the best times for arrival as I definitely want to catch The Last Jedi panel on Friday. So I been reading about lines starting at 8pm on Thursday night (before they lock the building at midnight and reopen at 5am) and I might just pull that off with this being my first time and everything lol...just wondering if anyone knows what would be the best time to lineup for the Hasbro booth? Doesn't seem like I'll even have a chance with the Funko exclusives...but would be nice to be able to score those as well somehow.

Reaction score
No idea about the times, 1st celebration too.

Has the bodhi wave been found anwhere in FL?

finding that wave for retail is looking more and more hopeless.

Reaction score
Yes, a couple guys here in FL found them at Walmart little while ago...granted it wasn't in huge numbers or anything. I want that final wave to hit already.

Reaction score
Nice. Damn, I think I walked around you guys more than once. Had a really good time despite the lines and not being able to grab any pops. Will definitely like to make the next one.

Reaction score
I also got to meet in person for first time some of the old schoolers here like Chuck and Coeli. I mean it had only been like 14 years or something since I been chatting with ya'll, about time hahah.

Reaction score
Thx, we'll definately go again the next time it's in Orlando.

If anyone finds the bodhi wave, i'm looking to trade a 6" Revan for Bodhi, Jyn in disguise and Thrawn.

Reaction score
I also got to meet in person for first time some of the old schoolers here like Chuck and Coeli. I mean it had only been like 14 years or something since I been chatting with ya'll, about time hahah.

So cool to finally meet you in person! Wish we had more time to hang out!

Reaction score
Yeah man...I know how it is though so it's all good. Next time we'll do it up. Ps-that's my no sleep, I'm wired from coffee and tired of standing in lines face lol.

Reaction score
2 weeks later and not a single East Coast report, ugh...so glad I preordered with EE, looks like they should be arriving this week. Can't wait to finish off my 40th set.

Reaction score
Found wave 2 in fort Myers TRU today, picked up a Stromtrooper, jawa and C3PO. Someone had already grabbed chewy and the Tusken raider. Funny that I never saw wave one though.

Reaction score
Found wave 2 in fort Myers TRU today, picked up a Stromtrooper, jawa and C3PO. Someone had already grabbed chewy and the Tusken raider. Funny that I never saw wave one though.
Thanks for your heads up. I went today to my closest store and sure enough they also had them. Grabbed the few openers I was missing. See ya' 40th!~

Reaction score
Target near me had some reduced clearance prices:
6" - $6.98
5 POA figures - $3.98
Jedha revolt pack - $12.xx
Black series diecast ships - $3.xx

Reaction score
Checked 2 more and found bs 3.75 rose but none of the others. This happened before and a week or so later the rest of the wave appeared.

on a side note I guess wm took all the old bs 3.75 figures that were not sold at $5.00 clearance and returned them to regular price? Wtf?

Reaction score
Found a bs 3.75 elite guard at another walmart. Also saw the bs 6" speeder sets marked down to $45. Thought about getting the rey but decided to pass.

Reaction score
So many people in other states finding those for as low as $20! Hope we see some of that clearance action here.

Reaction score
Has anyone found either the Hasbro Rey Force FX lightsaber (not the Disney version) or the Spin Master Hero BB-8 yet? I've been searching at different Wal-Marts and a few TRU stores and can't find them!

Reaction score
Good to hear those are hitting stores...I grabbed my set online about a month ago. Tempted to go for another one, great set.

Reaction score
Has anyone found either the Hasbro Rey Force FX lightsaber (not the Disney version) or the Spin Master Hero BB-8 yet? I've been searching at different Wal-Marts and a few TRU stores and can't find them!
Just following up on this...has anyone found these in stores?

Reaction score
I saw them today at TRU. And keep eyes opened for the Jaina 6" wave supposedly hitting TRU as well.